Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Photo's request from Indy? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6859)

Mr. Wyndham 09-17-2008 01:13 PM

Photo's request from Indy?

This is primarily for those who can't make it to Indy.

Is there any view of, or feature on the 5thgen that you want to see but haven't yet? What about an angle for a good desktop bakcground? (Remember thanks to the Shunt hread, we know the Silver SS will be there.)

Post your requests here, and I'll do my best to get it in Hi-Res for you.:thumbsup:

You've only got until Thursday at 8:00PM (EST). At that point I'll close the thread, and print out the requests for the next day. So get posting!

Quote:

Already requested pictures: 29

--Seat-sides (leather straps, specifically)
--Rear seats
--Orange Interior (if possible)
--Underhood of the SS
--Trunk
--undercarriage (suspension, exhaust, etc)
--space between seat and B-pillar
--rear-end shot showing tire width
--fender-gap
--how flush are the tires to the body
--paddle shifters
--taillights (Both SS, and RS/SS)
--headliner (a non-sunroof)
--General interior (LOTS of it)
--Driver's perspective: blind spots
--rear passenger's perspective: B+C pillars
--hood blanket
--folded down rear seats
--no bump on the passenger's side
--base steel wheels
--steering wheel
--shifters
--dash
--filler door
--sunroof (all angles)
--ambient lighting (if possible)
--speakers locations
--car key
--interior at night
--INTO the SS scoop
--accessories (if possible)

ucla1ove3 09-17-2008 01:19 PM

okay i wanna see the side of the driver or passengers chair cause on the mules they had a little strap up near the headrest and i wanna see if its going to be on the production. and does anyone know what its for?

SECOND: can i see the rear seats. like how much leg room their is with the seat all the way back. i saw a picture of the mule but it was kinda hard to see from that angle.

and if they have the orange interior package of course that to match my orange and black color scheme going on my cammy :) :thumbup:

thanksssssss

SSmoked 09-17-2008 01:21 PM

yea actully i would like the see under the hood of the SS im kinda curious of how organized the engine bay is. if not possible dont worry about it the car will be coming out soo anyways

jdpickering 09-17-2008 01:21 PM

I am going to try to take enough pictures to be able to render a Photosynth of it http://livelabs.com/photosynth/ hope it goes well.

ucla1ove3 09-17-2008 01:23 PM

OMG THAT WOULD BE FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdpickering 09-17-2008 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ucla1ove3 (Post 131928)
OMG THAT WOULD BE FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The key would be to get enough pictures and angles and the fewest people in the way :(

ucla1ove3 09-17-2008 01:32 PM

sneak in at night and steal the car. you can do it. just get like five other Camaro5 users to help out. im sure they would be more than willing to help. Drive it back to some garage and picture the hell out of ittt.

jdpickering 09-17-2008 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ucla1ove3 (Post 131932)
sneak in at night and steal the car. you can do it. just get like five other Camaro5 users to help out. im sure they would be more than willing to help. Drive it back to some garage and picture the hell out of ittt.

Lol i would def do more than take some pictures how about a few laps on the Indy Track

ucla1ove3 09-17-2008 01:38 PM

oooooooh yeahh me likey lol. record you times for us so we can discuss :)

drivingincamaro 09-17-2008 01:40 PM

if there are any convertibles there i want to see the trunk with the top down :D

diddiyo 09-17-2008 02:02 PM

pricetag ;)

ucla1ove3 09-17-2008 02:03 PM

the trunk as well. sorrry i asked for so many lol

radz28 09-17-2008 02:24 PM

Undercarriage pics', like suspension, exhaust, etc. The more the better :)

Thanks! :D

Black5thgen 09-17-2008 02:27 PM

A pic looking at the seat straight on to see how much gap there is between the seat and the B pillar.