Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   My Lingenfelter Camaro Build (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31553)

Speed74SS 07-09-2009 10:36 AM

My Lingenfelter Camaro Build

6 Attachment(s)
Well - my build is starting today it looks like. My Borla exhaust is getting shipped to them today and I am hoping that the Pedders Xa's will come in sometime soon as well. I will keep updating with pictures. I am so excited that it is beginning!!!
Quote:

DETAILS:

It is the 570hp package -

Package includes:
- TVS2300 intercooled supercharger system
- Black powder coated finish
- Based on OEM Eaton supercharger unit
- Properly sized fuel injectors
- Fuel system upgrades
- 160 Degree thermostat
- Boost bypass controller
- Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump fuel pump voltage booster
- Lingenfelter High Flow Air Intake
- Professional installation, testing and calibration
- Chassis dyno report before & after installation
- Excellent drivability, highway mileage not adversely affected
- Lingenfelter 3 year/ 36,000 mile warranty
- Lingenfelter chrome fender badges
- Lingenfelter certificate of authenticity

Package price - $10,995.00

I am also getting the painted coil covers.

With the Borla Stinger exhaust it should be a little more than the 570, we will see. I think they were dynoing at 530rwhp with the stock exhaust on their test car. I am also having them install the Pedders Xa Coilovers, Radius Rod and Subframe bushings.

Attachment 37123

Attachment 37124

Attachment 37299

Attachment 41924

Attachment 41925

Attachment 41926

radz28 07-09-2009 11:54 AM

MORE PICS' MORE PICS' MORE PICS' :D

benjj 07-09-2009 01:10 PM

what's getting done to it? power expectations? cost? give us mooooorrrrreee

2010 2-Tone 07-09-2009 01:12 PM

Gotta know the details!!!!!

Speed74SS 07-09-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjj (Post 662763)
what's getting done to it? power expectations? cost? give us mooooorrrrreee

It is the 570hp package -

Package includes:
- TVS2300 intercooled supercharger system
- Black powder coated finish
- Based on OEM Eaton supercharger unit
- Properly sized fuel injectors
- Fuel system upgrades
- 160 Degree thermostat
- Boost bypass controller
- Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump fuel pump voltage booster
- Lingenfelter High Flow Air Intake
- Professional installation, testing and calibration
- Chassis dyno report before & after installation
- Excellent drivability, highway mileage not adversely affected
- Lingenfelter 3 year/ 36,000 mile warranty
- Lingenfelter chrome fender badges
- Lingenfelter certificate of authenticity

Package price - $10,995.00

I am also getting the painted coil covers.

With the Borla Stinger exhaust it should be a little more than the 570, we will see. I think they were dynoing at 530rwhp with the stock exhaust on their test car. I am also having them install the Pedders Xa Coilovers, Radius Rod and Subframe bushings.
:chevy:

Rikarus 07-09-2009 01:47 PM

man I need more money!!!!!

2010 2-Tone 07-09-2009 01:51 PM

WOW!!!! You are the man to be able to drop that kind of Dinero!!!!!:thumbup:

Speed74SS 07-09-2009 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 2-Tone (Post 662908)
WOW!!!! You are the man to be able to drop that kind of Dinero!!!!!:thumbup:

I have been very good to the wife for the last few years. I got rid of my 98SS in 2004 when we got married and now I am going to replace it since we are doing ok. I will have this car for a long time and I want to get it done right, from the beginning. I have to have rear seats as kids are in the future or I probably would have gone for a used Z06 vette.

radz28 07-09-2009 02:16 PM

BRAVO!!! I just gave up my '02 Z28 that I had way too much money in so that I could get my wifey in a new car. I figure I kinda' doing something similar to you.

I do know that I think you're building my Z28 though :D I can't wait to see your results ;)

Speed74SS 07-09-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radz282003 (Post 662997)
BRAVO!!! I just gave up my '02 Z28 that I had way too much money in so that I could get my wifey in a new car. I figure I kinda' doing something similar to you.

I do know that I think you're building my Z28 though :D I can't wait to see your results ;)

Nice!! You have to keep the wife happy, thats for sure. I have been driving a 99 Sliverado for the last 4 years, 185,000 miles now. She told me I would probably end up getting a new car in 2 or 3 years from now, so I had to spend a little extra and get what I really wanted (close to a Z28). That way I convinced her that I would keep it for a long time.

I just can't wait to see my car - I never got a picture or anything from the drop ship dealer, so these are the first pictures I have seen of it.

radz28 07-09-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed74SS (Post 663118)
Nice!! You have to keep the wife happy, thats for sure. I have been driving a 99 Sliverado for the last 4 years, 185,000 miles now. She told me I would probably end up getting a new car in 2 or 3 years from now, so I had to spend a little extra and get what I really wanted (close to a Z28). That way I convinced her that I would keep it for a long time.

I just can't wait to see my car - I never got a picture or anything from the drop ship dealer, so these are the first pictures I have seen of it.

:word: Nothing wrong with that! It's all about give-and-take :thumbsup:

OH!!! You haven't even seen the car yet?! If so, I'm sorry; I missed that. I see. Very exciting :D:chevy:

mws444 07-09-2009 08:11 PM

Wow, this is too cool, you have the same color car as I do! Mine is slated to be sent up for the same treatment around the 15th. They are waiting on more magna chargers, said about the middle of the month. I am going to try the Corsa Cat backs, then go with new rear gears, around 3.73, this car really needs more gear in the rear. Other than that the car is awsome, you will love it.
Enjoy, and Pleeeeaaassseee keep me informed!!!! I cant wait to hear how she runs when you get her.:headbang:

Tran 07-09-2009 08:16 PM

Awesome! Please keep updating with photos and info. Would love to feature your build on the homepage at some point.

Speed74SS 07-09-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mws444 (Post 664153)
Wow, this is too cool, you have the same color car as I do! Mine is slated to be sent up for the same treatment around the 15th. They are waiting on more magna chargers, said about the middle of the month. I am going to try the Corsa Cat backs, then go with new rear gears, around 3.73, this car really needs more gear in the rear. Other than that the car is awsome, you will love it.
Enjoy, and Pleeeeaaassseee keep me informed!!!! I cant wait to hear how she runs when you get her.:headbang:

Sweet - it is nice to know someone else who is getting their build done there. Corsa's sound great also but I loved the sound of the Borla on the vettes. Believe me - I can't wait for it to be done. I need to get some cruising in before the summer is over.