Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2010 Camaro5 Fest (I) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Calling All C5Fest Ladies! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50796)

bossbunny 12-11-2009 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 1271690)
Tell me what you want ~ I'll buy it for you ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie (Post 1271718)
i'll pitch in some money also, :thumbsup:

Hey Ladies, Thanks but its cool. The car is getting here in Feb, and after I put down my down payment, I will finally get to spend my paychecks. I'm not worried about it. Thanks, though, that is very sweet of ya'll.

Bonnie 12-11-2009 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 (Post 1272604)
you show me yours, I'll show you mine! :D

lmao :sm0: :sm0: :sm0:

Bonnie 12-11-2009 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgebunny (Post 1272909)
Hey Ladies, Thanks but its cool. The car is getting here in Feb, and after I put down my down payment, I will finally get to spend my paychecks. I'm not worried about it. Thanks, though, that is very sweet of ya'll.

thats cool, just let us know if you change your mind!! :thumbsup:

CamaroSpike23 12-11-2009 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 1273301)
didn't we just do this? :iono:
did we?

Actually BB, I over spent and have a couple that don't fit. I'll bring them too. :D

I dont think I'm thin enough to fit into them Cyn....:rolleyes:

Abygale 12-11-2009 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgebunny (Post 1271678)
I need to buy my outfit but I am pinching every penny for the camaro, so I will probably buy it after she gets here...

BB, I wasn't on last night sorry that I'm just now seeing this, but I would also be willing to help with your outfit. Just say the word sweetie! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie (Post 1270057)
My outfit just came in :happyanim: Cant wait to PM all the C5 ladies pics tonight!!!!!!!!!! :popcorn: :happyanim: :happyanim:

Bon Bon, I got your pictures. You look beautiful as always! :wub:

Bonnie 12-11-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abygale (Post 1274011)
BB, I wasn't on last night sorry that I'm just now seeing this, but I would also be willing to help with your outfit. Just say the word sweetie! ;)

Bon Bon, I got your pictures. You look beautiful as always! :wub:

thank you Aby, got some toning to do and tanning but im not too far away from my goal!!! I havent forgot about our every 2 week PM check on our workout progress!!! Starting January!! :confused0068: :popcorn: :happyanim:..............................:D

Abygale 12-11-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie (Post 1274675)
thank you Aby, got some toning to do and tanning but im not too far away from my goal!!! I havent forgot about our every 2 week PM check on our workout progress!!! Starting January!! :confused0068: :popcorn: :happyanim:..............................:D

You and me both sweetie. I could blend in with the snow right now LOL! :)

I need to get me one of those things Cyn has.......a scrapping young good-looking personal trainer to make my legs feel like jello.....yeah, I think that's how she put it! :sm0:

:D

Bonnie 12-11-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abygale (Post 1274689)

I need to get me one of those things Cyn has.......a scrapping young good-looking personal trainer to make my legs feel like jello.....yeah, I think that's how she put it! :sm0:

:word: oh yeah, I need to get one of those!!!!!!! ;)

CamaroSpike23 12-12-2009 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abygale (Post 1274689)

You know ladies.... I do have experience as a physical trainer ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie (Post 1274768)
:word: oh yeah, I need to get one of those!!!!!!! ;)

I'm available... for a price :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 1275573)

oh yeah! just when you think you can give no more... he talks you into it. ;)

:rolleyes: oh really

Bonnie 12-12-2009 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 (Post 1275922)
You know ladies.... I do have experience as a physical trainer ;)

I'm available... for a price :D

:rolleyes: oh really

"for a price" scares me! haha :yikes: :sm0:

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 1276005)
he is super cute, and his services are totally free which counts for everything in this deal. :headbang:

maybe we need to monitor his progress as well!!!! after all hes wearing a skirt too!! haha lmao :sm0:

CamaroSpike23 12-12-2009 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 1276005)
Im always looking for different ways to train!

there's a lot of different ways to exercise different parts of the body

While he is super cute, I'm not attracted to him, but his services are totally free which counts for everything in this deal. :headbang:

well, that works out. why is he doing this for free? so he gets to watch your progress? :sm0:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie (Post 1276140)
"for a price" scares me! haha :yikes: :sm0:

why do you say that? lol

maybe we need to monitor his progress as well!!!! after all hes wearing a skirt too!! haha lmao :sm0:

:mad0259:

dont worry about my progress. I'll be fine. tho if you ladies want, I can send you some "update pics" as things draw closer. :thumbsup:

Bonnie 12-12-2009 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 (Post 1276158)
well, that works out. why is he doing this for free? so he gets to watch your progress? :sm0:

:mad0259:

dont worry about my progress. I'll be fine. tho if you ladies want, I can send you some "update pics" as things draw closer. :thumbsup:

:popcorn: :D lol :laugh:

Bonnie 12-12-2009 09:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 1276181)
oh yeah. :drool:

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscart...s/cgon146l.jpg, we will work on our bodiesand as for Spike I found a class he can go to. haha LMAO :sm0:

edog 01-03-2010 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie (Post 1147969)
Now this is what I call Daisy Duke or should we say Danny Duke LMAO! Think you can pull this one off Spikey ha ha LMAO! :sm0:

Attachment 71318

WoW Spike!!! I dont know about you, but this is just wrong on so many levels...

Good luck!