Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Great Lakes (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   OHIO LSX: Fall Dyno Day~september 25th (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100853)

bobsmyuncle 08-16-2010 02:43 PM

OHIO LSX: Fall Dyno Day~september 25th

WHEN: SEPTEMBER 25TH, 9AM
WHERE: 311 OPM Companies Drive Galloway, OH 43119

Well its that time already, time for our fall dyno day! The last one we had was a huge success, and we are confident we will put it to shame, come this fall.

For those of you who haven't been to any of our events or meets, we are a OHIO based LSX club that is open to all gm muscle! 100% FREE! We typically have 8-10 events per year which consist of shows, cruises, dyno days, track days, ect.

Dyno Day:

For those of you who attended the last one, you have a good idea whats going on. For those of you who weren't there, we hope u make it on the 25th!!

Food:

This one will go down a lot like the last one, FREE grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, drinks, snacks, ect.(donations accepted).

Cars:

Like last time, this will be open to all GM cars, hybrids are included(rx7s, miatas, ect). we will be pressed for space, so we cant have to many "odd" cars there. We will need all the room we can get. which, in our eyes, is a good thing. Means it will be a good time! http://www.freeproxyserver.ca/index....X25vZC5naWY%3D

Photography:

We will have a professional photographer on hand, he will be doing solo shots of cars. We are offering 8x10 prints, that will be edited and shipped to you! It will include, an 8x10 print of your car, edited to perfection, script in lower corner, and shipped to your house. prices are as follows:

1 shot: $19 shipped
2 shots: $24 shipped
3 shots: $27 shipped

I always use this photographer, he is a car guy like us, and does amazing work. The prints will be AMAZING. We can offer prints as large as 30"x40". Contact me for special pricing.

Detailing services:

We will have a member who will be offering cleaning services throughout the day, including quick detailing, minor scratch/blemish removal, wheels, tires, interior and glass. This individual is a member who we use often, and does AMAZING work(does it for a living). prices vary.

RSVP:

I will be sending out PM's to all of our social club members to rsvp. We like to get an approximate head count, so we know how much food to get. So, if you guys(and gals) could please give us a total amount of people you will be bringing(including yourself) that would help us out greatly!!! you can post that here, or pm me the info. It will be greatly appreciated!

Hopefully all of you can attend, come out and have a good time with us!!!

Bob,
OHIOLSX

bobsmyuncle 08-18-2010 03:02 PM

cmon, you guys needa represent the 5th gens!!!!

bobsmyuncle 08-21-2010 01:59 PM

come out and enjoy free food/drinks, and an awsome atmosphere!!!1

SSDan 08-21-2010 04:00 PM

I am torn. There is a big car show in Grove City on the same day but it doesn't start until 12:00. Maybe I can do both. Are you putting cars on the dyno? If so how much? I have a bone stock 2010 LS3 but wouldn't mind running a base line for it.

bobsmyuncle 08-22-2010 05:06 AM

$50 for 3 pulls on the dyno. that included ur air/fuel ratio, and a printed dyno graph that u get to keep!!

i would like to see what your car puts down as well!!!!

IROCanSS 08-22-2010 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSDan (Post 2245260)
I am torn. There is a big car show in Grove City on the same day but it doesn't start until 12:00. Maybe I can do both. Are you putting cars on the dyno? If so how much? I have a bone stock 2010 LS3 but wouldn't mind running a base line for it.

Dan, these are fun days, we just did one in SW Ohio at CincySpeed about a month ago. Its really fun to watch all the crazy stuff people bring out.

As for your car, you will pull in the 350-360 range stock SAE corrected. Everyone I have seen in person has. I don't buy when people posed they pulled in the 370s or higher stock...

I was 357/362 (or so) baseline and now I am 400/400 rwhp with RotoFab, LT headers and a tune. OEM cat back for now. If you don't remember, mine was the silver car that I took "dad" for a ride in when you got the daughter at Mid Ohio! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobsmyuncle (Post 2246877)
$50 for 3 pulls on the dyno. that included ur air/fuel ratio, and a printed dyno graph that u get to keep!!

Good deal man! :headbang: Wish I could make it!

SSDan 08-22-2010 10:15 AM

[QUOTE=jrhaus76;2246950]Dan, these are fun days, we just did one in SW Ohio at CincySpeed about a month ago. Its really fun to watch all the crazy stuff people bring out.

As for your car, you will pull in the 350-360 range stock SAE corrected. Everyone I have seen in person has. I don't buy when people posed they pulled in the 370s or higher stock...

I was 357/362 (or so) baseline and now I am 400/400 rwhp with RotoFab, LT headers and a tune. OEM cat back for now. If you don't remember, mine was the silver car that I took "dad" for a ride in when you got the daughter at Mid Ohio! :D

Sure, I remember meeting you, that overall great day at Mid Ohio and checking out your SIM beast! All kinds of cool car stuff hapepned this summer and I didn't get to any of it. But September is looking up. Thanks for the dyno info. I plan on making this and getting on the dyno :thumbup:

SSDan 08-22-2010 10:20 AM

[QUOTE=SSDan;2247235]
Quote:

Originally Posted by jrhaus76 (Post 2246950)
Dan, these are fun days, we just did one in SW Ohio at CincySpeed about a month ago. Its really fun to watch all the crazy stuff people bring out.

Sure, I remember meeting you, that overall great day at Mid Ohio and checking out your SIM beast! All kinds of cool car stuff hapepned this summer and I didn't get to any of it. But September is looking up. Thanks for the dyno info. I plan on making this and getting on the dyno :thumbup:

I re-posted this as I screwed up the quote reply the first time :mad0260:

SSDan 08-22-2010 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobsmyuncle (Post 2246877)

Can I schedule a time slot for the dyno or how are you handling that?

bobsmyuncle 08-22-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSDan (Post 2247259)
Can I schedule a time slot for the dyno or how are you handling that?

we basically just have a sheet with a list that people sign, sort of first come first serve, but not everyone signs at once, so its not like if u show up late, u wont dyno till midnight. its usually a 1 hour wait from signing up till dynoing.

cant wait to check out ur car!!!

bobsmyuncle 08-25-2010 04:42 PM

who wants some good lunch and some dyno action????

bobsmyuncle 08-29-2010 04:03 AM

who else is comin????

bobsmyuncle 09-02-2010 04:28 AM

23 days

bobsmyuncle 09-06-2010 11:14 AM

19 days people!!!