Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   American Racing Headers for the Camaro SS! 32+ RWHP! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91630)

southerncarparts 06-25-2010 10:39 AM

American Racing Headers for the Camaro SS! 32+ RWHP!

We're now offering the American Racing Headers line of performance headers for the Camaro, at the minimum allowed price point and with free shipping! Their long-tube headers are some of the most well respected and reviewed in the Camaro community!
The American Racing long tube header system can offer as much as 50RWHP extra with a tune, but a tune isn't necessary with them. With direct bolt-on installation, you can have these installed on your Camaro in just a few hours time, and immediately begin receiving HP and Torque benefits across the RPM range!
These systems all come with free shipping as well!

http://www.southerncarparts.com/imag...ro%20Panel.JPG

If you're looking to upgrade the performance and exhaust sound of your Camaro, and want to go all the way with it, the ARH line of Camaro headers are a great way to go!

Order below..

American Racing Camaro Headers

Thanks,
Matt :thumbup:

southerncarparts 06-25-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southerncarparts (Post 2025974)
We're now offering the American Racing Headers line of performance headers for the Camaro, at the minimum allowed price point and with free shipping! Their long-tube headers are some of the most well respected and reviewed in the Camaro community!
The complete long-tube header system can offer as much as 50RWHP extra with a tune, but a tune isn't necessary with them. With direct bolt-on installation, you can have these installed on your Camaro in just a few hours time, and immediately begin receiving HP and Torque benefits across the RPM range!
If you're looking to upgrade the performance and exhaust sound of your Camaro, and want to go all the way with it, the ARH line of Camaro headers are a great way to go!

Thanks,

Have them in stock and ready to ship within 24hrs.....

Jim

southerncarparts 07-16-2010 02:37 PM

Thanks for the orders guys! Glad to see a positive response on this system, and hope everyone's loving the performance and exhaust tone gains from this system!

-Matt :w00t:

JTC/C5 07-16-2010 05:57 PM

truely a great set up!!!

southerncarparts 07-21-2010 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTC/C5 (Post 2106784)
truely a great set up!!!

Yeah, it really is. This is one of my complete favorites for the Camaro.

-Matt :w00t:

southerncarparts 07-28-2010 09:00 AM

These are moving quickly, but we're still able to have them shipped within 24 hours! Be sure to order yours today before there becomes a wait.
This truly is a fantastic set-up!
Thanks,
Matt

2010 2-Tone 07-28-2010 09:21 AM

Matt, I would like you to send me a pm with price on AR 1 7/8 ceramic coated. I have the 3" with the X pipe. I am undecided on which headers to go with. Thanks,

southerncarparts 08-01-2010 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 2-Tone (Post 2152043)
Matt, I would like you to send me a pm with price on AR 1 7/8 ceramic coated. I have the 3" with the X pipe. I am undecided on which headers to go with. Thanks,

AR does not sell their headers with coating....They want you to see the quality of the work before anything is done to them.

Honestly, the whole coating thing as simply hype...Sure, the headers look good for a year or so but the coatings always chip off over time and look like crap. There is not any real heat benefits either....

See ya,

Jim

StlRomAniaN 08-02-2010 09:46 PM

PM me the price for 1 7/8" w/ cats and x-pipe. Thanks! Direct bolt on to stock system/SLP LM II?

southerncarparts 08-07-2010 03:19 PM

Thank you for the orders! The feedback on this system has been incredible thus far, and we're loving the glowing reviews from customers. Keep the orders coming everyone!

Thanks,
Matt :thumbsup:

southerncarparts 08-11-2010 02:33 PM

The complete long-tube header system can offer as much as 50RWHP extra with a tune, but a tune isn't necessary with them. With direct bolt-on installation, you can have these installed on your Camaro in just a few hours time, and immediately begin receiving HP and Torque benefits across the RPM range!

Thanks,

ScottieBlkSS 08-18-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southerncarparts (Post 2225658)
To keep up with, and surpass our competitors, on the price for this system we've just put it even further on sale! Already priced at the MAP, this system now has an extra 5% special discount attached to it! Be sure to order your complete American Racing Header package while this price lasts!

Thanks,
Matt :thumbsup:

Matt;
PM Me your best price shipped with cats and xpipe
Thanks big guy;
Scottie

TampaBayCamaro 08-29-2010 08:51 PM

Please PM me with best price on 1 7/8 with x pipe and HF cats. Thanks!

Jeffro19 10-25-2010 04:55 PM

Please PM me with pricing for the 1 7/8 setup with cats and x pipe. Also what type of discount does the take 10 promo give you? Thanks!