Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - California (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Do not buy from John L Sullivan Chevrolet (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29261)

SummoneR 06-25-2009 01:31 AM

Do not buy from John L Sullivan Chevrolet

Check out why here.
Same reason

Yes I have this every where... I am just spreading the word...:paddle:

joerod97 06-25-2009 02:05 AM

Good!!!

ZNOLMT 06-25-2009 02:51 AM

There are so many shady dealerships out there .. What did you end up doing?

Mindz 06-25-2009 03:28 AM

The GM of JLS gave him the run around and they ended up not having a good time.

AGM76 06-25-2009 10:15 AM

Don't waste another minute on them, find a better dealer.

AZCamaroFan 06-25-2009 10:18 AM

somebody should make a website and list all these jerk dealers.

Jeanius 07-01-2009 09:09 PM

have u contacted the sacramento bee?

SummoneR 07-02-2009 01:07 AM

Weird I have not received any updates for this thread.

Yeah check the links in my signature, I told him to screw off. I ordered from Novato Chevy, from Paul Galassi, nice guy, he explained everything to me as far as what he was planning on doing etc... and otehr things I already knew from here of course, but very thurough. He told me they get one allocation a week and I am at #4, once I get to #1 he will call to get a deposit then it won't be long after that and my car will be here. They are charging $1,000 over MSRP, but at this point I'd rather pay that than $4,000 for maybe $1,000 worth of stuff that I don't want right now... or at all.

I also spoke with a Tim Boone at Boardwalk Chevrolet, he replied to 2 of my emails after 11:30pm... within minutes of emailing him. They either have an amazing auto response system that knew they had a yellow car on the lot just like I wanted, or he was up reading his emails that late. They offer GMS/Supplier pricing, but they have a 4-6 months wait... Tim was very helpful!

I also spoke with Ron MacMulkin of Macmulkin Chevrolet in New Hmpshire who offered to courtesy ship to me, he recommended himself Camaro Scotty whom we all know and love from Newman Chevrolet, and Eric from Classic Chevrolet in Texas.

Ron was very supportive and was sorry for the ordeal and said WE (those three) know how to treat customers. I believe it based on his help to date!

So that's the story.

I have yet to contact the Bee, or the news, or the BBB etc... I have been soooo busy, I barely have time to read these anymore. LOL But we all plan to do so!

MacMulkin Chevrolet-Nashua, NH 03051
Call 603-888-1121 and ask for Tommy Jr
or e-mail at tommyjr@thompsonauto.net
#1 Corvette Dealer in New England! ALL CORVETTES AT GMS!! (Excl ZR1)
We WANT to be #1 in CAMARO TOO! Now Accepting Authorized GM Employee
and GM Supplier Discounts on Camaros!

Jeanius 07-02-2009 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SummoneR (Post 641048)
Weird I have not received any updates for this thread.

Yeah check the links in my signature, I told him to screw off. I ordered from Novato Chevy, from Paul Galassi, nice guy, he explained everything to me as far as what he was planning on doing etc... and otehr things I already knew from here of course, but very thurough. He told me they get one allocation a week and I am at #4, once I get to #1 he will call to get a deposit then it won't be long after that and my car will be here. They are charging $1,000 over MSRP, but at this point I'd rather pay that than $4,000 for maybe $1,000 worth of stuff that I don't want right now... or at all.

I also spoke with a Tim Boone at Boardwalk Chevrolet, he replied to 2 of my emails after 11:30pm... within minutes of emailing him. They either have an amazing auto response system that knew they had a yellow car on the lot just like I wanted, or he was up reading his emails that late. They offer GMS/Supplier pricing, but they have a 4-6 months wait... Tim was very helpful!

I also spoke with Ron MacMulkin of Macmulkin Chevrolet in New Hmpshire who offered to courtesy ship to me, he recommended himself Camaro Scotty whom we all know and love from Newman Chevrolet, and Eric from Classic Chevrolet in Texas.

Ron was very supportive and was sorry for the ordeal and said WE (those three) know how to treat customers. I believe it based on his help to date!

So that's the story.

I have yet to contact the Bee, or the news, or the BBB etc... I have been soooo busy, I barely have time to read these anymore. LOL But we all plan to do so!

MacMulkin Chevrolet-Nashua, NH 03051
Call 603-888-1121 and ask for Tommy Jr
or e-mail at tommyjr@thompsonauto.net
#1 Corvette Dealer in New England! ALL CORVETTES AT GMS!! (Excl ZR1)
We WANT to be #1 in CAMARO TOO! Now Accepting Authorized GM Employee
and GM Supplier Discounts on Camaros!

:confused0068: Dont let those suckers get off easy!! Id have done it the next day!! Before you know it your gonna forget about it and not end up contacting anyone!

radz28 07-02-2009 10:36 AM

Mike Daugherty is marking up $7500. I was just by there this week for service on the Malibu and looked at the SSs they have. I just bought the 'Bu from them a month ago, and though my wife didn't like the experience, I didn't mind it because I already knew what to expect. I thought we were treated well and though it took some time to negotiate, I felt we couldn't have gotten a better deal.

I bought from Sullivan back in '97 and like my saleman. The rest of the staff I didn't have much of an opinion about but I'm sorry to hear about your experience. SOUND OFF to keep people in our area in the know ;)

Good job :)

SummoneR 07-08-2009 12:30 AM

:bump:

:laughabove:

outlawz 07-09-2009 04:56 PM

bump again to make sure NOBODY makes the mistake of going there....

I wish I could hold a sign out front or establish a JLS picket line... LOL

SummoneR 07-09-2009 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outlawz (Post 663538)
bump again to make sure NOBODY makes the mistake of going there....

I wish I could hold a sign out front or establish a JLS picket line... LOL

Yes Sir!!:headbang:

SummoneR 07-14-2009 01:01 AM

:bump::moon: