Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Here is my 2011 2 SS/RS Callaway (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=357480)

CALLAWAY11 05-09-2014 12:57 AM

Here is my 2011 2 SS/RS Callaway

3 Attachment(s)
I have not really introduced myself since I have been on here. Just a couple of of comments here and there. I purchased my car in August of last year. When I was looking for a car I wanted something with some speed. I had a 2010 Honda Accord Coupe V6 before this one. This car is where I caught the mod bug. I did just about everything you could of done to this car except turbo but they didn't make one for it. When I was done modding it I was bored and wanted to go faster. So I started looking at cars and made my mind up to sell my Honda. It was a great car but onto bigger and badder things. So i obviously wanted to go faster so it was either going to be a Camaro, mustang or challenger. The challenger just wasnt upto snuff for me and the mustang is a dime a dozen around here. They are everywhere.Then after more research I fell in love with the camaro. I was looking for low miles. I was looking around the 32K range around my area. I used my ipad and used maps and just searched cars and i literally went thru every dealership around here within 25 miles. Lol. As I was looking I stumbled upon the car that I would be purchasing in the not too distant future. I was like speed reading thru cars. Then I saw her.. But when I saw her I was confused. I was thinking why was this one roughly 6000 grand more then the others? Then I clicked on the picture and read the description. Callaway Camaro? What is that? Then I looked it up. Pardon my french. Holy Shit!!!!!A Supercharged Camaro. I have heard of Calloway corvettes but didnt know they made camaros too. This car was sick. So I went to the dealership to check it out. It was indoors, next to a Calloway corvette and another Calloway Camaro. Man!! What a mean looking car. That dark look was incredible. What a package. The wheels are sick. Black chrome. And it also came with the power hood which you can see the supercharger. Callaway out did themselves with this car. What a daily driver too. And the balls to thru you back into the seat at will. It also came with the the short throw shifter and a callaway car cover which is also a really hight quality. Well I have not really posted any pics of my car because I have been waiting until my first round of mods were done. And. There Done!! Just in time to the weather is starting to break around here. Today was the first day I was really able to detail her since I got her back from the shop. This car is unbelievable. It is so much fun just driving it. This is my first car that has ever made me feel like that. When I bought this car I remember the dealer saying to me that you are going to get a lot of attention driving this, boy was he right. This has turned into a complete obcession!

Here is what I have done
CGM Heritage Grill
CGM Painted fog light housinig
AAC Plasma DRL Halos
AAC Plasma Fog Light Halos
AAC Plasma Fog light Bulbs
AAC Dual Intensity CGM mirrors
AAC CGM Side Markers
Technostalgia Rapid Fire LED Tail Lights
Matte Black Tail Light Covers
AAC LED Reverse Lights
Rear Camera
Front Camera
Pioneer 8000 NEX Head Unit
Scosche Kit
Hybrid Audio 6.5 components
Hybrid Audio 6x9 Rears
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1 Amp
Rockford Fosgate T600x4 Amp
Rockford Fosgate T2 12" Subwoofer
Custom Sealed Fiber Glass Box
Custom Amp Rack
20% Window Tint
CGM Carbon by Design Rear Spoiler
Rear SS Badge Removal
Onyx Black Stainless emblems from emblempros

CALLAWAY11 05-09-2014 01:15 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are some more pics

CALLAWAY11 05-09-2014 01:16 AM

Audio Pics

CALLAWAY11 05-09-2014 01:18 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CALLAWAY11 (Post 7649521)
Audio Pics

This would have helped

CALLAWAY11 05-09-2014 01:23 AM

4 Attachment(s)
More pics

Bowtie-Bri 05-09-2014 01:24 AM

Welcome to the Camaro family and Camaro5!
Very nice ride you have, enjoy! :thumb:

Squillo 05-09-2014 01:24 AM

Nice ride, and welcome aboard.

yellowz 05-09-2014 01:30 AM

Nice ride!!! Any chance you might tell us what we all really want to know? RWHP? Torque? Dyno chart? Anything? Bueller?

CALLAWAY11 05-09-2014 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowz (Post 7649534)
Nice ride!!! Any chance you might tell us what we all really want to know? RWHP? Torque? Dyno chart? Anything? Bueller?

Not too sure about rwhp and torque but callaway claims 572 hp and 541 torque. I have never seen dynomat numbers.

FilibustaRhymes 05-09-2014 02:02 AM

Welcome! I am jealous.

thkfast 05-09-2014 02:24 AM

Yep! Jealous is the first word that came to my mind also! Awesome car man.

Callaway does a good complete package. Did you get a Callaway window sticker
that shows what all was included on your car?

RA1987 05-09-2014 02:40 AM

Nice car!

benji276289 05-09-2014 06:43 AM

Wow that is one sick car. I wonder why the previous owner decided to sell it? This car looks like a potential family heirloom.

DRKS1D3 05-09-2014 07:11 AM

Good...good...NOW LOWER IT!:thumb: