Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Imperial Blue Metallic Camaro RS at dealership in dearborn! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10696)

camarolover69 12-17-2008 04:42 PM

i was going to get the black with white stripes ss but now im defanitly gettin the imperial blue with the white stripes!

SilverTurtle 12-17-2008 04:52 PM

well, this makes happy we decided to get the IBM 2SS/RS... car looks gooooood with those halos... can't wait to see it on our car with the cyber grey stripes... should be daaaaaaamn sexy :D

jachevy28 12-17-2008 04:55 PM

Nice...I agonized over my switch to the tan interior...having not seen any real pictures. I have had so much black leather, i wanted something different and two-tone. As long as the carpet stays black like that, i think I'm going to be really happy with it.

Elvis-Freshley 12-17-2008 05:17 PM

HEY HEY HEY

we were just talking about this the other day!:happyanim:

Just how i wanted it to look... Just how mine looks like in MNC:LA

Ill Have a BLuuuuuuuueeeeee Christmasssssssssss Withouttt youuuuuu

Sharpe 12-17-2008 05:20 PM

I'm a fan of the big 3 -- black, white, red -- but that blue is really killer. My first Camaro, a 3rd gen, was the dark blue. Always been a big fan.

CynAgain 12-17-2008 05:25 PM

OMG! Holy crap! That dealership is like a mile from where I work! WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE CALL ME! Lol!

I was really working today and missed the first post or I would have been there. I'm going in the morning fer sure! I wonder if it will still be there? :mad0259:

Yes, we had a couple of inches of snow last night. Bet they had fun drifting that car into the dealer!

Oh - I can't believe I missed this. I'm carrying my D-SLR with me where ever I go from now on!!!!!! ;)

TaylorRyanSS 12-17-2008 05:29 PM

is that interior really that light? it almost looks white... or is it just the picture? not much of a fan of tan interior unless it is on a luxury car... they should offer a white/black two-tone interior

96CAMaro 12-17-2008 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackZbandit (Post 219241)
Wow... that is simpy amazing. Hopefully all the talk about the Mustang's interior being nicer than the Camaro's can finally come to an end... that is euro-chic forreal! I'm very tempted to change my color from black to IBM and get yellow stripes like the GS race car.

Nicer than the Camaros - :sm0:

fastfret7 12-17-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 219408)
OMG! Holy crap! That dealership is like a mile from where I work! WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE CALL ME! Lol!

I was really working today and missed the first post or I would have been there. I'm going in the morning fer sure! I wonder if it will still be there? :mad0259:

Yes, we had a couple of inches of snow last night. Bet they had fun drifting that car into the dealer!

Oh - I can't believe I missed this. I'm carrying my D-SLR with me where ever I go from now on!!!!!! ;)

Please ask and get a picture of the ABL.... PLease Please Please!!!!

RickAz28 12-17-2008 05:35 PM

Absolutely BLUE

That is one beautiful car. The metallic blue is gorgeous with a light interior.

Tan must be spectacular!

Thanks for posting these great pictures!

Since the hood doesn't have the scoop, is this a 3.6L car?:chevy:

I would have liked an image of the floor guage package if the car was equipped with it as part of the RS package?

The interior is a knockout great steering wheel.
The chrome inserts on the tail lamps is a nice touch as are the halo lamps.

Terrific car

Best
Ricky

av8r 12-17-2008 05:51 PM

Ahh they listened!!! I see in the photo the paddle shifters are left down right upshift. Some of their other product have a weird shifter on the wheel. Both side can go up or down.

CynAgain 12-17-2008 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fastfret7 (Post 219414)
Please ask and get a picture of the ABL.... PLease Please Please!!!!

If its there I will! I want to see it too! I just have to say you guys have so much good info out here it would be the least I could do!

In fact I figured it would be damn near impossible to bring one original thing I could contribute. That would be cool if I could! :happyanim:

Matt0319 12-17-2008 06:02 PM

Awesome, I work right around the corner! Damn they're closed already tho....Guess ill have to wait til tomorrow, but not without peepin through the window tonight, lol.

TheCaptain 12-17-2008 06:02 PM

That IBM looks pretty good! Too dark for my taste, but ABM will suffice just fine.
The tan interior looks great as well, and i'm not a tan fan!