Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Greetings guys!!! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=638)

MaroMike 02-09-2007 06:37 PM

Greetings guys!!!

4 Attachment(s)
Just wanted to say hello. My name is Mike. I just sold a 2006 Charger SRT8 with 2k miles on her. I had her for 13 months. It was absolutely one bad ride. But, I have so many irons in the fire, she was just sittin'. I'm an officer and judge for North Fla. Show Car Ass., my lovely wife and I comp water ski, I'm drumming on a regular basis, <played with Eddie Money once in Daytona for a gig, who cares right?>:iono: :p .

I also work two full time jobs blah blah blah.

Anywho, It's great to be a part of this forum. I've owned GM cars most of my life. I had a 2001 WS6 T/A customized, 95 Impala SS customized, Vettes and on and on. The SRT8 was my first Dodge car. I customized it some, and I'll tell ya fella's, it's no slouch. Muscle car wars are alive and well, Thank You Big Guy upstairs.:thumbup:

Like all of you, I can't wait for the new Camaro, and Challenger for that matter to hit the ground. When I saw the Challenger concept, I thought here we go. That car is da bomb. Then Chevy showed us the Camaro concept, and it's like being a kid in a candy store again. As much as I like the Challenger, I'm gonna have to get the Camaro. Black of course!!! GM pinheads should've never killed the F-body to begin with. Thats another thread though.

Here's a few pics of the SRT I just sold. Again, Greetings to all, and hope this finds you and yours well.

Reagrds to ALL!!! Mike

p.s. Is it too late to say Happy New Year???! :D

Blown09SS 02-09-2007 06:59 PM

I've been a lurker for a few months here, but just signed up yesterday. Let me be the first to say welcome anyway!

MaroMike 02-09-2007 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blown09SS (Post 6760)
I've been a lurker for a few months here, but just signed up yesterday. Let me be the first to say welcome anyway!

Thank you sir!!! Back at ya buddy!!

Mike :)

Casull 02-09-2007 08:30 PM

Whoa.... those things come with a CAI already on them? that is pretty cool.

Luna 02-09-2007 08:39 PM

Welcome Mike and Blown, I hope yall enjoy the site. :)

Moose 02-09-2007 10:30 PM

Welcome gentlemen! Glad to have you both aboard. :thumbsup:

TAG UR IT 02-10-2007 01:24 AM

Welcome to the site, MaroMike! That's one sweet Charger you had to let go. Sorry bout that. Hope you join in the discussion and enjoy our "candy store" here! ;)
I tell ya...it is very addicting reading the new posts, info, and seeing the new pix on a daily basis. There's always something new here! :D

OH, AND HERE'S POST # 1000!!! YYEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!:headbang:

MaroMike 02-10-2007 06:21 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 6785)
Welcome to the site, MaroMike! That's one sweet Charger you had to let go. Sorry bout that. Hope you join in the discussion and enjoy our "candy store" here! ;)
I tell ya...it is very addicting reading the new posts, info, and seeing the new pix on a daily basis. There's always something new here! :D

OH, AND HERE'S POST # 1000!!! YYEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!:headbang:

Good Morning All!! Thanks TAG/MOOSE. I appreciate the warm welcome. Thanks for the kind words about the SRT too.

Owning it was not a prob, seeing it sit there was. Some would say, let it sit. But I can't have the Camaro AND the SRT. I only have a four car garage, and it's filled.:p :thumbup: Looking forward to being a part of the chat here guys. Let me know if I can help in any way. As far as pics go, got lots of 'em. Just not sure if I can post them here. :evil: :eek: JK!!!!!!

Here's a couple more. Have a great weekend all!!

Regards!!!!! Mike

Moose 02-10-2007 06:53 AM

Owning it was not a prob, seeing it sit there was. I only have a four car garage, and it's filled.:p :thumbup:

I feel your pain. ;)

I don't enjoy going out to the garage, only being able to start the SS and not take it out for a ride. :(

And as for the garage, once the "new addition" arrives, I have to find a place to keep the SS. I'd like to keep it for sentimental reasons, plus, my family WILL NOT let me sell it. :)

Guess I shouldn't complain. There are worse problems I could have. :o

MaroMike 02-10-2007 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose (Post 6791)
Owning it was not a prob, seeing it sit there was. I only have a four car garage, and it's filled.:p :thumbup:

I feel your pain. ;)

I don't enjoy going out to the garage, only being able to start the SS and not take it out for a ride. :(

And as for the garage, once the "new addition" arrives, I have to find a place to keep the SS. I'd like to keep it for sentimental reasons, plus, my family WILL NOT let me sell it. :)

Guess I shouldn't complain. There are worse problems I could have. :o

I concur MOOSE!!! As far as space that you need, I'm a certified residential contractor, so I can build you the space you need. Hmmm, wonder if I can get my guys to commute to Pa. and back?!?!?!?
:iono: :D ;)

IROC'em 02-10-2007 06:19 PM

Welcome man, nice car and a nice truck too.

MaroMike 02-10-2007 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IROC'em (Post 6835)
Welcome man, nice car and a nice truck too.

Thanks my friend!!! I'm grateful!!!

WMCC Doug 02-11-2007 12:23 AM

Welcome aboard, Mike!

MaroMike 02-11-2007 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WMCC Doug (Post 6856)
Welcome aboard, Mike!

Mornin' All!! Hope you slept well!

Thank you Doug!!