Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gaming Lounge (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Black Ops 2 Clan (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258876)

SILVERHAWK 11-02-2012 07:13 AM

Black Ops 2 Clan

According to the Elite service... the Camaro5 clan on XBOX that is currently in effect for MW3 is going to automatically transfer into Black Ops 2.

Any members interested in joining the Camaro5 clan....please post up either in here or the MW3 clan thread. According to the Elite Website....the Elite service for Black OPs 2 will be free.

The clan will participate in challenges and clan ops which will be updated on the Elite website and in posts on this thread. Participation will level up the clan and give us access to special titles and emblems along with other rewards such as hours of double XP....etc...

TRC-SS has now taken over responsibility for clan leader for the combined clan because I won't be getting the new game until Christmas.

To sign up!....................www.callofduty.com/elite

Once in...sign up for elite...go to clans and search for CAMARO5......then send in an application to the clan.

Please join us....no matter what your skill level is it doesn't matter...... as long as you play thats all we ask.

RallySS 11-02-2012 10:38 AM

Me and Leviathan Prime will be there at launch, preorder is already paid in full

SirMike 11-02-2012 10:47 AM

I want in, but I have never been in a clan and I don't have an elite membership. How do I sign up and ensure I am getting into the correct clan?

xbox: SIRMIIIKE :thumbup:

matthook 11-02-2012 12:48 PM

I will likely play once Christmas rolls around, until then its all Halo 4 for me. Once i get COD BO2 I will join.

SILVERHAWK 11-02-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirMike (Post 5765807)
I want in, but I have never been in a clan and I don't have an elite membership. How do I sign up and ensure I am getting into the correct clan?

xbox: SIRMIIIKE :thumbup:

Just go to callofduty.com/elite and follow the instructions for signing up for an account. Once you are signed up.....you can do a search in the clans for Camaro5...and apply directly to the clan.....TRC will then check on the applications and let you in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RallySS (Post 5765774)
Me and Leviathan Prime will be there at launch, preorder is already paid in full

Cool....

Quote:

Originally Posted by matthook (Post 5766235)
I will likely play once Christmas rolls around, until then its all Halo 4 for me. Once i get COD BO2 I will join.

Guess you and I will be joining at the same time. :)

Renegade 11-02-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matthook (Post 5766235)

Halo :headbang:

TRC-SS 11-03-2012 05:19 PM

I was just about to start this thread....Good thing i looked first!!:laugh:

As long as they do the Clan ops and challenges the same as MW3 the Clan challenges run Friday nights, saturday afternoon and sunday evenings.

They are open forum style matches....meaning as long as your logged onto BO2 and your playing the designated match of that day you will be getting points for the clan. However there are time frames and they are for 3 hours. For example fridays matches were usually 8pm eastern time to 11pm.

Also you do not need to play with anyone else, eventho its more fun, some people like to play at there own pace.

During the Weekdays there are daily accolade challenges. (My bread and butter) each day you attempt to get 10 accolades as a team in order to get xp points, 3=100xp, 5=200xp and all 10 is 300xp

As we rank up....each member recieves special emblems, perks and double xp at certain levels....for example in MW3 we are 1 level away from 8 hours of double xp:drool:

Feel free to join up and try it.....by all means we are not xbox masters, we are normal players and actually do have and outside life!!

To sign up!....................www.callofduty.com/elite

Once in...sign up for elite...go to clans and search for CAM5......then send in an application to the clan.

TCAT 11-03-2012 05:35 PM

Hell yeah! Lets do this.

TRC-SS 11-03-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCAT (Post 5770045)
Hell yeah! Lets do this.

Yea buddy!! I'm pretty sure our clan will do well since the game will be new and people will be playing more often!! Like me!!

Taintedveins 11-03-2012 08:37 PM

I'm in for being in the clan. I got the game pre ordered and will be getting it at release.

TCAT 11-03-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRC-SS (Post 5770136)
Yea buddy!! I'm pretty sure our clan will do well since the game will be new and people will be playing more often!! Like me!!

Ha-ha-ha, I agree. We'll probably get better attendance for that reason. Looks like I'll be spending money on this game. LOL

TRC-SS 11-04-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taintedveins (Post 5770559)
I'm in for being in the clan. I got the game pre ordered and will be getting it at release.

Sweet. Make sure to go to www.callofduty.com/elite and sign up for elite then seach clans for us....CAM5 then apply for clan.:thumbsup:

Stack4 11-05-2012 06:11 PM

Is everyone fine with a 15 year old in this clan? (not a "squeaker") 2.12 K/D in MW3.

TRC-SS 11-05-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stack4 (Post 5776935)
Is everyone fine with a 15 year old in this clan? (not a "squeaker") 2.12 K/D in MW3.

Well im double your age.....but if you play and play well and get us points then sure