Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Texas (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   El Paso Chapter of Camaro5 (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74391)

mws444 04-18-2010 01:07 PM

I will be there at 6! I want to give these Nitto's a shot.

alex33x 04-18-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mws444 (Post 1735220)
I will be there at 6! I want to give these Nitto's a shot.

I'll be there at 6 too.

mws444 04-18-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex33x (Post 1735265)
I'll be there at 6 too.

Look forward to meeting you and see that ride.

2010IBMSS 04-18-2010 08:25 PM

hey guys, just got an SS from mission, hope to meet you all someday...

mws444 04-18-2010 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010IBMSS (Post 1736500)
hey guys, just got an SS from mission, hope to meet you all someday...


Welcome:....what color

jmlozano7 04-19-2010 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mws444 (Post 1737416)
Welcome:....what color

His screen name is 2010IBMSS for a reason I suppose. Me thinks he has an Imperial Blue Metallic!!!

mws444 04-19-2010 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmlozano7 (Post 1737625)
His screen name is 2010IBMSS for a reason I suppose. Me thinks he has an Imperial Blue Metallic!!!

Duhh...:facepalm:

2010IBMSS 04-19-2010 09:24 AM

hahahahaha...yes, imperial blue metallic...

El Chorizo 04-19-2010 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mws444 (Post 1733295)
Finally....Discount hoed it out of me (I mean CCW) for $175 for the tire switch and balance but here are a couple of pics. I will post some more when I get the car cleaned up.
You can see my nine year old pit crew manager posing with the new shoes, he likes to press the trigger on the impact.:D

Car looks great! Mean with those wheels!

mws444 04-19-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Chorizo (Post 1738762)
Car looks great! Mean with those wheels!

Thanks, I think it will look even better when I get her lowered a bit.
How is your build coming? 'bout ready for that shakeout on the street yet?

jose1003 04-19-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010IBMSS (Post 1736500)
hey guys, just got an SS from mission, hope to meet you all someday...

welcome aboard :thumbup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmlozano7 (Post 1733866)
Hey so are we meeting before 6 or just meet there at 6?

how were the drags, got your message john, sorry couldn't make it had to work:chevy:

alex33x 04-19-2010 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jose1003 (Post 1739858)
welcome aboard :thumbup:



how were the drags, got your message john, sorry couldn't make it had to work:chevy:

Worst drag day in history, best I could manage was a 12.913 and it was with my tires at 18psi.

Now Im thinking of going back to my older pulley, or try and find a better drag radial.

jmlozano7 04-19-2010 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex33x (Post 1740284)
Worst drag day in history, best I could manage was a 12.913 and it was with my tires at 18psi.

Now Im thinking of going back to my older pulley, or try and find a better drag radial.

Mine was pretty bad but I managed to best a 13.7 at 107mph!

El Chorizo 04-19-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mws444 (Post 1739575)
Thanks, I think it will look even better when I get her lowered a bit.
How is your build coming? 'bout ready for that shakeout on the street yet?

Build is coming along nicely, got a few small kinks to work out but it's running like a champ. Waiting on an Interceptor scan gauge, need to relocate the line-lock switch and I'll be all set for now.

Already ordered a smaller pulley, we are running a 3.1" pulley which is supposed to be good for 14lbs, but because of the other mods I have an altitude, we are only getting 9lbs.

Will shoot for 11 with the next pulley :)

Supposed to setup a dyno appointment for later this week but it's "street tuned" right now.

Here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eJxnh32Mfw


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.