Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Mid-Atlantic (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Anne Arundel/Baltimore County Camaros (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63451)

Phase V 01-31-2010 11:32 AM

Anne Arundel/Baltimore County Camaros

is there anyone on here that lives around baltimore or annapolis? I'm also looking for a good shop to go to that's reliable

Madcat0911 01-31-2010 11:47 AM

Given that I've counted 5 different camaros in my regular commutes between Fort Meade, Crofton, and Andrews AFB, I'd say there are a few of us in this area.

I'll be picking my car up on Friday and would love the answer to this as well, though I'll be doing most things I can myself up at the base's car center.

NTGILTY 01-31-2010 07:27 PM

I live in davidsonville like 15minutes west of annapolis..

jmcbeth 01-31-2010 08:30 PM

Yep, live near Columbia, work in Columbia.

Phase V 01-31-2010 09:12 PM

that's sweet. im gonna try to do most things myself so ill probably see you at the car center. my only thing is that this is the first true car i've owned that i'm going to tune. so i thought maybe leaving the exhaust work and hardcore engine stuff to the pros while i do bolt-on stuff myself

promod55 02-01-2010 04:50 AM

Try tand s performance in Frederick is a very good shop.I live in harford county and if you are looking for a place to meet when the weather gets nice,We meet at lowes on fri.nites off of 95 on route 24.Get on lowes cruisers web site for more info.If you have a place in mind post it i'll be there.

jmcbeth 02-01-2010 07:18 AM

Phase V,

You might consider joining the MD Camaro Club. See www.mdcamaroclub.com. Great club, lots of fun events and there are plenty of members who can make recommendations on performance shops. There is a place just off Rt 97, where the club has Dyno day each year. I can't remember the name of the place...

tandtperformance 02-01-2010 07:09 PM

shops

Quote:

Originally Posted by promod55 (Post 1436524)
Try tand s performance in Frederick is a very good shop.I live in harford county and if you are looking for a place to meet when the weather gets nice,We meet at lowes on fri.nites off of 95 on route 24.Get on lowes cruisers web site for more info.If you have a place in mind post it i'll be there.

thank you promod55

its tandt performance in frederick md

promod55 02-02-2010 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tandtperformance (Post 1438367)
thank you promod55

its tandt performance in frederick md

Sorry hit the wrong key

live2well 02-02-2010 07:29 AM

Phase V I am in Odenton. Only one mile from the base. I had my pipes put on in Columbia at a car stereo place (yup) in Dobbin Center (behind the Jiffy Lube). They did a great job. It been on there about six months and have no issues.
From what I hear TandT Performance in Frederick is great for tuning. Oh yeah and that TIM guy, he is pretty cool too.....from what I hear.

The folks at MDCAMAROCLUB are great people. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

Phase V 02-02-2010 03:29 PM

thanks guys. i cant wait to get back to MD and start tuning my beast!

ShowTime 02-11-2010 08:21 AM

I'm in Gambrills. Looking forward to this snow disappearing so I can get my first oil change and start looking at mods. Thinking of keeping it simple at first. exhaust and CAI to start.

Can't wait to start meeting people if the weather ever starts cooperating.

kauffjd3 02-11-2010 05:44 PM

ss owner from pasadena.. looking forward to nice weather!

Amelia98 02-12-2010 06:06 AM

In the Dundalk area and I have seen a few in Pasadena. I am waiting for GMPP parts so my dealership can do installs. Good for the warranty. Fox Chrevrolet in Timonium has a guy in service that owns a tricked out 90's Camaro and I trust him implicitly.

I had my car detailed before the storm and I walk into my garage and caress it before I start shoveling and think spring.