Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Mid-Atlantic (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Hagerstown MD area? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32922)

ittybittyfds 07-17-2009 11:55 AM

Hagerstown MD area?

i have had mine for a few weeks now and up until this past weekend I have not seen anybody in my area with 1.

Now i have seen 3 besides mine

A silver RS
A Yellow RS
A Orange SS with grey body kit

were r u guys at?

Jack 07-17-2009 01:25 PM

Hey,

I'm south of you in Martinsburg, and I've seen two altogether. Believe it or not, I have neighbors with a silver 2LT (w/ hockey stripes). The other I just saw heading south on 81 (Victory Red).

Haven't been driving mine in just over a week because of out-of-state registration issues. Was invited to take it to a car show in Ranson (if I recall correctly) tomorrow, but looks like I'll be givin' it a wash instead.

How long have you had yours? Did you get it tinted yet? If so, where? I had another car done at Undercover (in Hagerstown) and they did a great job.

Later,

Jack

ittybittyfds 07-17-2009 02:07 PM

no i have not had anything done to it and probably will not for a while.
I got it from Criswell down in Gaithersburg. Its supposed to Rain tomorrow!

i have had it for almost 3 weeks

tandtperformance 07-17-2009 10:48 PM

come on down to frederick we should get together

patriotpa 07-18-2009 06:45 AM

I'm in Greencastle. Mine's SIM/CGM, but it's still in a bin in CA being built 7/20.

DVLDOG 07-18-2009 07:35 AM

Hey Everyone:

I am in the Frederick area and have a yellow 2SS RS. Had the tint done in Frederick at Dr. Tint; they do an excellent job. Had the side markers, rear lights, and backup lights tinted at Tint and Sound, also a great job.

Jack 07-18-2009 09:57 PM

DVLDOG,

Would def like to see pics of your tinted lights & markers. I'll bet that looks great w/ the Rally Yellow. I've been watching some of the blackout stuff, but seeing as how mine is already pretty dark, I'm not sure how well most of it would show up. The lights might be a great exception.

Seeing as how we've got someone up in Greencastle, a couple over in Frederick, and me down in Martinsburg, perhaps Hagerstown would be a good central location. I would love to meet up, but until ~the end of the month, it will be collecting dust in the garage. You guys shouldn't wait on me if you wanted to do something, but I'll join in when I can drive it again.

Talk soon,

Jack

DVLDOG 07-19-2009 08:43 AM

Jack:

I am in Michigan until tomorrow and will get something posted early next week. Hagerstown sounds like the central location. Anyone want to take the lead in setting this up?

patriotpa 07-19-2009 09:11 AM

Hagerstown sounds like a plan. Lots of good eateries there.....now I just need my car to come in!

Frans96ss 07-19-2009 10:44 AM

Feel free to give me a call if you guys need any work including tint done. We do everything in house.

ittybittyfds 07-20-2009 11:43 AM

hagerstown gathering

so it sounds like a few people are throwing out a hagerstown gathering
should we try and schedule a firm place and date

we have a car Show every weekend in hagerstown through september
they alternate locations every saturday between the Vally Mall in Hagerstown and the lietersburg center in Hagerstown. Everybody usually starts pulling in around 5-6 and they last till 9 or so
somne weekends have bigger turn outs then others but there is always a good turnout.

we could all meet at the show 1 weekend ????

Vuron00 07-28-2009 07:09 PM

Hagerstown sounds good. I can be there in 20 minutes.

The wife got her ABM 1LT 3 weeks ago and my CGM 2LT RS is on order. Hopefully, I'll get mine in soon and we can bring both. I'd like to see everyone's options before I decide what to change.

jmcbeth 07-29-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack (Post 691829)

I'm south of you in Martinsburg

Jack,

I'm near you in Gerrardstown. Have two 69s and a '10 scheduled to be built the week of 8/10. Would love to see yours sometime.

Have you heard of the EPCA (Eastern Panhandle Camaro Association)? Great new club based in Martinsburg. Check out their web site at http://www.easternpanhandlecamaro.com/. We get together at local shows and Cruise-ins.

Hope to meet you soon.

John

patriotpa 08-28-2009 06:53 PM

I spotted a yellow V6 on I270N this week. Sweet ride! Looks better in person than on screen! Traffic was a little heavy.
If the driver is a member on here, speak up!