Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New Format/Look for forums (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2298)

headpunter 12-17-2007 12:16 AM

New Format/Look for forums

THANK YOU SO MUCH, i love this format of VB so much better, thank you so much
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Mindz 12-17-2007 12:17 AM

Good thing you saw it, I never would have changed from v5. I like all of them, but this is about as good as v5.

The colors are kinda off imho. too much very bright colors, it seems like one big white box in the middle of a dark background. I liked how you could see where one section stopped and another section started by very obvious changed in colors.

WillInThe04Ranger 12-17-2007 12:26 AM

haha wow I like this ...... it's smokin especially the camaro grille :D it's like it's smilin at ya 24/7 now

Mr. Wyndham 12-17-2007 12:27 AM

I suppose it was only a matter of time before it was discovered without an announcement here.:iono:

For anybody "newer" who may not know what the heck we're talking about :p If you would kindly look to the far bottom-left of your screen, you will see a little drop-down menu that says "Version ...". Please click that and select Version 6 if you wish to provide any opinions/comments on the new setup. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Credit goes to MarkLS2. And I for one think it looks amazing. Very Welcoming, and very 'happy'. I think I like saying that "If websites were cars, this would be a Cadillac" Which is a good thing, since Caddy engineers are helping out with our car:thumbsup:

WillInThe04Ranger 12-17-2007 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 34770)
I suppose it was only a matter of time before it was discovered without an announcement here.:iono:

For anybody "newer" who may not know what the heck we're talking about :p If you would kindly look to the far bottom-left of your screen, you will see a little drop-down menu that says "Version ...". Please click that and select Version 6 if you wish to provide any opinions/comments on the new setup. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Credit goes to MarkLS2. And I for one think it looks amazing. Very Welcoming, and very 'happy'. I think I like saying that "If websites were cars, this would be a Cadillac" Which is a good thing, since Caddy engineers are helping out with our car:thumbsup:

I just went through them all since I joined when it was Version 5, to me it looks like it a mix of some of them

Mindz 12-17-2007 12:36 AM

it is. I just like the contrast better. I'm going back to 5.

stovt001 12-17-2007 01:03 AM

I'm back at 5. I hate change and I like the contrast on this version a bit better. The new one was good, but I like this.

Mr. Wyndham 12-17-2007 01:08 AM

When Five first came out...I'll be honest: I really didn't like it much(I saw a big difference btw. 3 + 5)...then it grew on me, much like this new one will. Difference? I like V-6 to begin with. :D

WillInThe04Ranger 12-17-2007 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindz (Post 34775)
it is. I just like the contrast better. I'm going back to 5.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stovt001 (Post 34786)
I'm back at 5. I hate change and I like the contrast on this version a bit better. The new one was good, but I like this.

I generally don't like change either, but in this case I am willing to make an exception seeing as how it is smiling at me :D like "Hi! Im the New sexy camaro"

EllwynX 12-17-2007 10:20 AM

This new look is ok. It doesn't flow as well as previous versions though.

Move the 'CAMARO5' up into side of the Camaro image and remove it from the border. As it is it looks like there's a useless frame up top with the Camaro image instead of it being a 'Title' frame.

DGthe3 12-17-2007 11:34 AM

I like v5 the best, including the new one

Jay 12-17-2007 12:23 PM

Im feelin some love for the new version.... lookin good.... infact I just went through all of em.... I think V6 looks the best.... but I guess to each to their own.

TAG UR IT 12-17-2007 01:47 PM

Version 6 is by far my favorite.

I stayed w/ V2 since it had the american flag and was easier on my eyes.

But, this is by far, by far, my favorite layout.

bprange 12-17-2007 04:56 PM

Very nice to who ever designed it. I changed immediately!