Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Area-wide meet - would love some input (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285318)

Wabbit 03-28-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaroguy2010 (Post 6350141)
Let's go on the 25th and we can meet them there or some place right off of I-5.

That weekend is good for me.

Steve Dallas 03-28-2013 04:50 PM

18th/19th was the time I was hoping to get some people together for the Winthrop Trip...Still not sure how many will actually go though.

There is a possibility that I may be heading to North Carolina for 6-8 months sometime after the planned trip. I probably won't be able to do the Camaros in the Sand event with PNWCC this year, though that's not certain either.

Pflyn lo 03-28-2013 10:25 PM

I can't do the 25th, Memorial Day weekend. I will be out of town.

Jayhawk500 03-29-2013 01:32 PM

St Helens or the Gorge is fine with me. have to check car show dates though.
I'll edit later.

Trentin24 03-29-2013 01:35 PM

I mean I'm in as long as I don't have school, or baseball. Also, will this cost anything besides gas and time?

Wabbit 03-29-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trentin24 (Post 6354511)
I mean I'm in as long as I don't have school, or baseball. Also, will this cost anything besides gas and time?

Food. :D

I think there might be an entry fee if you go into the observatory to see the exhibits, but it's been awhile since I've been down there.

Ladybugsmom 03-30-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wabbit (Post 6355157)
Food. :D

I think there might be an entry fee if you go into the observatory to see the exhibits, but it's been awhile since I've been down there.

There is an entry fee for the observatory, $8 per person, I think.

Trentin24 03-31-2013 02:09 PM

Well here in the Tri Cities, where would i need to go to meet just one person?

KEEP RT 04-03-2013 06:59 PM

Columbia River Camaro Club will be cruising to MT. ST. Helens May 25th. We invite all Pacific North West Camaro owners to join us there as a meet and greet. This is not set as a car show. Just a lot of people who own Camaros showing up to enjoy the scenery and cars and the people who drive them. I'll post a time and location that the club will be at closer to the date.

brengeek 04-03-2013 07:29 PM

I think the issue people up here are hemming and hawing over up here is the fact that those dates are Memorial Day weekend. Most people are making other plans for the weekend. Maybe this area meet can work later in the summer? I'd be open to meeting up either way at this point.

Wabbit 04-03-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KEEP RT (Post 6378302)
Columbia River Camaro Club will be cruising to MT. ST. Helens May 25th. We invite all Pacific North West Camaro owners to join us there as a meet and greet. This is not set as a car show. Just a lot of people who own Camaros showing up to enjoy the scenery and cars and the people who drive them. I'll post a time and location that the club will be at closer to the date.

Sounds fun to my family. We haven't been to St Helens in a few years.

KEEP RT 04-03-2013 08:35 PM

We realize that not all can make it that day. We hope many can. Please realize coordinating any event is difficult. And if some can't make it maybe things will work out for a different event. Hope many can make it and others have different commitments. Hope to see you there.

brengeek 04-05-2013 11:06 AM

We're working on hashing out dates for a Leavenworth cruise right now as well. It'll all work out :) You may see a few of us there for this one but I'd still love to figure out how to get our club folks up here down with your folks down there...Maybe bump it back to late August/earlly Sept?

Wabbit 04-05-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brengeek (Post 6385910)
We're working on hashing out dates for a Leavenworth cruise right now as well. It'll all work out :) You may see a few of us there for this one but I'd still love to figure out how to get our club folks up here down with your folks down there...Maybe bump it back to late August/earlly Sept?

Leavenworth sounds fun, too.