Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - New England (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   What's up with other 5th gen owners in SouthEastern, MA? (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79227)

Ladyz28 04-22-2010 11:27 PM

What's up with other 5th gen owners in SouthEastern, MA?

So as the nicer weather has approached here in MA, I have been seeing more and more 5th gens around. I love it, I haven't seen alot of the color combo's in person and get excited like a kid at christmas when I see another on the road. So far, I have not gotten 1 wave, thumbs up, headlight blink, nothing. Ok, 1 and only 1 so far....I have a nice commute in the morning through Easton to W. B'water and then to Brockton. Today I was on 106 in W. B'Water by the P.D. late afternoon and drove slowly by a IOM and nothing from the other driver....Am I just over excited to see another? I have run across some in the B' Waters, Easton, Taunton, Raynham, and Brockton.

lakersftbl69 04-23-2010 09:09 AM

believe me i understand anytime i drive by another camaro i always throw a wave i get nothing back though idk why. i always get very excited as well when i see another one.

v6sonoma 04-23-2010 09:10 AM

Some people just aren't as passionate as the rest of us. :iono: I'd wave. :wave:

lakersftbl69 04-23-2010 09:12 AM

i guess there not

molloni 04-23-2010 09:22 AM

Or sometimes their heads are in the clouds...I was heading into Billerica this morning and I was concentrating on the TapShift when I saw a cool looking car heading my way...it wasn't until he/she flashed the headlights that I realized it was a black Camaro (it was like looking in a mirror). I quickly had to flash back. But I was so focused on the TapShift coming out of a red light that I nearly missed the opportunity to greet a fellow driver.

caperss 04-23-2010 05:18 PM

I wave back

I havent seen many so far in my area but when I do I always wave or if I pull up next to the other C5F I yell over "hey thats a nice car you got there" its always good for a laugh when they see my ride.

Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013 04-23-2010 07:05 PM

I always wave or give a thumbs up no matter what gen camaro it maybe.

Sterling 04-23-2010 07:11 PM

I give the thumbs up to any Camaro...

camnutz 04-23-2010 07:28 PM

Well if I see you in Norton you'll get a thumbs up for sure..:chevy:

theone 04-23-2010 07:41 PM

i give thumbs up when any american sports car mustang challenger what ever i see old or new.

2010 SSRS 04-24-2010 01:40 PM

Come drive around RI, all of us Camaro owners wave at each other.

Ladyz28 04-25-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camnutz (Post 1760641)
Well if I see you in Norton you'll get a thumbs up for sure..:chevy:

Was that you that I saw this afternoon around 4 this afternoon? Saw a CGM and got a wave on 123 in Norton, :thumbup:

Yesterday I saw 3. RY in West Bridgewater around noon, A Black one on Rt 44 in Raynham around 7:30ish ....Looked so sharp., made me wish I chose black. And a CGM on Winter Street in Taunton.....

nalpac 05-02-2010 09:06 PM

I have had my Camaro SSRS since late July after waiting almost 4 months for it. I am still getting plenty of attention when I park the car at many parking lots and still have many conversations with people about the car.

DMAX 05-02-2010 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladyz28 (Post 1757055)
So as the nicer weather has approached here in MA, I have been seeing more and more 5th gens around. I love it, I haven't seen alot of the color combo's in person and get excited like a kid at christmas when I see another on the road. So far, I have not gotten 1 wave, thumbs up, headlight blink, nothing. Ok, 1 and only 1 so far....I have a nice commute in the morning through Easton to W. B'water and then to Brockton. Today I was on 106 in W. B'Water by the P.D. late afternoon and drove slowly by a IOM and nothing from the other driver....Am I just over excited to see another? I have run across some in the B' Waters, Easton, Taunton, Raynham, and Brockton.

The same thing has happend to me , I was driving through lexington on friday morning flashed my lights when I passed a yellow SS and got nothing back .