Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Adams Polish (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64914)

trashauler 02-09-2010 06:22 AM

Adams Polish

I have to give Adams Polish a great review as far as customer service goes. Last week I placed a large order with them to help keep my new baby clean. After I placed the order I was told that if you use the code junkman you will get 10% off your order. I contacted Ashley Wilson at Adams and told her that i placed my order without the code and if there was anything she could do. She quickly responded and told me absolutley and gave me a gift card for the money I would have saved :bow: If there product is half as good as there customer service it will rock. They have earned a customer for life. Oh and I already used the gift card to purchase more of there product. I cant wait to put this stuff to use.

Thank you Ashley and Thank you C5 family! :w00t:

Junkman2008 02-17-2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trashauler (Post 1464518)
I have to give Adams Polish a great review as far as customer service goes. Last week I placed a large order with them to help keep my new baby clean. After I placed the order I was told that if you use the code junkman you will get 10% off your order. I contacted Ashley Wilson at Adams and told her that i placed my order without the code and if there was anything she could do. She quickly responded and told me absolutley and gave me a gift card for the money I would have saved :bow: If there product is half as good as there customer service it will rock. They have earned a customer for life. Oh and I already used the gift card to purchase more of there product. I cant wait to put this stuff to use.

Thank you Ashley and Thank you C5 family! :w00t:

Be sure and let me know if you have any questions on how to use any of the products. Being in the Chicago area, you are close enough to drive down to my garage and get a hands on demonstration with anything you want. You can also try out any of the Adam's products at my place for free before you buy them. If I can help in any way, just let me know. :thumbsup:

trashauler 02-17-2010 07:13 PM

Thanks Junkman! I have watched all the videos, but might have to take you up on your offer next time I am in Louisville.

Junkman2008 02-17-2010 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trashauler (Post 1493419)
Thanks Junkman! I have watched all the videos, but might have to take you up on your offer next time I am in Louisville.

:thumbsup:

Ohten 02-18-2010 07:49 AM

Junkman,you are the man,I picked up my car 2 weeks ago and it was swirl city.After watching one of your videos and getting the proper technique,I went for it.I used a Wolfgang swirl remover and topped it off with Pinnacle carnuba wax,90% of the swirls are gone.I will hit it again in about 2 weeks to get it totally swirl free,my 4 hours spent in the garage was worth the effort thanks to you Junkman:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Junkman2008 02-18-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohten (Post 1494810)
Junkman,you are the man,I picked up my car 2 weeks ago and it was swirl city.After watching one of your videos and getting the proper technique,I went for it.I used a Wolfgang swirl remover and topped it off with Pinnacle carnuba wax,90% of the swirls are gone.I will hit it again in about 2 weeks to get it totally swirl free,my 4 hours spent in the garage was worth the effort thanks to you Junkman:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Glad to be of service sir! I'm glad that you guys are able to apply what you see in the videos across various products. That's a win-win for all of us. :thumbsup:

BLK2SS 02-22-2010 08:43 PM

+1 for Adam's Polishes. I got my order on Friday, had one item missing. I gave Adam a call...should get my stuff with some samplers this week.:headbang:

trashauler 02-23-2010 05:53 AM

They are a class act!

Darth_Emma 02-25-2010 05:56 PM

I called last week to order the Porter Cable and a bunch of other stuff from Adam's. When I called, Adam himself answered the phone. He is a great guy. We must have talked for half an hour. He said he really stresses customer service and tells all his employees that his favorite phrase is "that would be my pleasure."

Adam's has the best customer service of any company I have ever done business with. I will let you know how well I like their products once the weather improves and I can detail my Camaro.

trashauler 03-02-2010 07:32 AM

Bump