Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2011 Camaro5 Fest (II) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Big thanks to Camaro5 and GM (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141696)

2SSJIM 04-17-2011 12:00 PM

Big thanks to Camaro5 and GM

I would like to say Thanks to the Camaro5 staff for putting together the Camaro5fest II; a job well done. I would like to also thank all the GM personnel that came, hung with us all, walked around shook hands and just talked about most anything. It's something I have not seen with other cars built or any other auto manufacture do. The way I was raised, that means something to me and I'm sure a lot of folks on this forum. Looking forward to next year.......... Thank you, Jim

robertgss3 04-17-2011 01:32 PM

Plus 1; great job all!

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 04-17-2011 02:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank You...
:wub:
.. to all the moderators....
for all the effort that it takes
to put on this awesome event!!

I've got plenty of pics..
...and great memories!

Till next year...:drinking:

:wub:
Becky

Attachment 229150

az5thgen 04-17-2011 03:10 PM

Jim I could't agree more! A HUGE thank you to C5 for all of their hard work putting together a great event! Real big thanks to TrBone in particular, you can sleep now brother!

I was amazed at GM's presence, and the time they spent with the Camaro freaks - that was awesome! Proud to say our car has been signed by 6 of the coolest GM people in the world, and we got a lot of insight on the Camaro story, real lay cool stuff!

The vendors were great as well, great product at great prices and they installed everything I bought - made it real easy to spend money!

Thank You to everyone involved - we had a great time!

Red Jewel RS 04-17-2011 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2SSJIM (Post 3105405)
I would like to say Thanks to the Camaro5 staff for putting together the Camaro5fest II; a job well done. I would like to also thank all the GM personnel that came, hung with us all, walked around shook hands and just talked about most anything. It's something I have not seen with other cars built or any other auto manufacture do. The way I was raised, that means something to me and I'm sure a lot of folks on this forum. Looking forward to next year.......... Thank you, Jim

+1000!!!

Had a great time. Thanks to all. :happyanim::happyanim:

WadeWilson 04-17-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by az5thgen (Post 3105792)
Jim I could't agree more! A HUGE thank you to C5 for all of their hard work putting together a great event! Real big thanks to TrBone in particular, you can sleep now brother!

I was amazed at GM's presence, and the time they spent with the Camaro freaks - that was awesome! Proud to say our car has been signed by 6 of the coolest GM people in the world, and we got a lot of insight on the Camaro story, real lay cool stuff!

The vendors were great as well, great product at great prices and they installed everything I bought - made it real easy to spend money!

Well said!! Thanks to everyone who made this possible! :respekt:

I met a lot of great people this weekend that I would have never met had it not been for this site or the 5th Gen. I'm looking forward to connecting with everyone again next year!!

SSGirl 04-17-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by az5thgen (Post 3105792)

I couldn't of said it better! I know how hard they all worked and it was a wonderful event. I can't wait till next year!

Buffnshine 04-17-2011 11:15 PM

Thank you as well and ditto the comments. What a great event. Waiting for C5F III

Char1ieone 04-18-2011 12:29 AM

I too would like to thank everybody that have made this event such a great and memorable experience for this first timer. I can now say that I am hooked and will be planning for nect year. Your hard work and time that you put into this event is much appreciated by this member and gice you all a standing ovation.

az5thgen 04-18-2011 01:03 PM

Bump!

ShnOmac 04-18-2011 01:21 PM

Looks like everyone had a great time!

Congrats to the mod's for pulling off another great event! :clap:

C4 04-18-2011 01:43 PM

thanks guys for making this happen again.

i always have a blast and im looking forward to next yers event.
job well done....:headbang::bow::bow::bow::headbang:

halo8hkk 04-18-2011 02:45 PM

Thank you for such a great show. And a specal thx to all the GM folks for standing out in the heat to sighn our cars.:chevy::bow:

ron10 04-18-2011 02:52 PM

ok,where's it gonna be next year?