Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2012 Camaro5 Fest (III) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Thanks to Mods and Event Staff at the Fest (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241978)

1FAST SS 08-05-2012 09:00 PM

Thanks to Mods and Event Staff at the Fest

First time attending Fest and I had a blast. Drove 11 hours to attend and I have to say I would do it again. Met some cool people over the four days I was there and that was probably the best part of Fest.:laughabove:

I would also like to thank the Mods that organized the event. With something this large a lot of work went into planning and organizing. Most attendees probably don't understand what had to happen months prior to make the event run smoothly. Again, a special thanks to you guys and gals.:bow:

Meeting a few of the Mods was awesome as well. I meet Camaro Spike and Mindz and I had a conversation with Mindz about a few PM's I sent him months ago. Great guy from my take.:thumbup:

I know some will complain, but that can be expected. I am sure more people had a good time than the ones that didn't. With that being said thanks again for everything.:headbang:

SM0KE 08-05-2012 09:03 PM

And dont forget Rodgers :chevy:
Becky FTW :thumbsup:

camaro2lt 08-05-2012 09:06 PM

camaro spike and all the mods are top notch guys! thanks mods for a great fest

compudiva 08-05-2012 09:23 PM

I too wish to thank everyone. This was my first car show ever and had a real nice time, got to hang out with my mom and meet some really cool people. The only negative to come out of this is that I think I have caught the Camaro bug - may have to leave work early tomorrow to clean the car from the drive back home....:laugh:

1FAST SS 08-05-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SM0KE (Post 5396624)
And dont forget Rodgers :chevy:
Becky FTW :thumbsup:

:word:

Mindz 08-05-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1FAST SS (Post 5396601)
First time attending Fest and I had a blast. Drove 11 hours to attend and I have to say I would do it again. Met some cool people over the four days I was there and that was probably the best part of Fest.:laughabove:

I would also like to thank the Mods that organized the event. With something this large a lot of work went into planning and organizing. Most attendees probably don't understand what had to happen months prior to make the event run smoothly. Again, a special thanks to you guys and gals.:bow:

Meeting a few of the Mods was awesome as well. I meet Camaro Spike and Mindz and I had a conversation with Mindz about a few PM's I sent him months ago. Great guy from my take.:thumbup:

I know some will complain, but that can be expected. I am sure more people had a good time than the ones that didn't. With that being said thanks again for everything.:headbang:

It was a pleasure to put a face to the screen name. I'm glad you had a good experience. :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaro2lt (Post 5396638)
camaro spike and all the mods are top notch guys! thanks mods for a great fest

You are an inspiration to us all Richie. Sorry to read about the shifter and scratch. I look forward to what else you plan to do to your car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by compudiva (Post 5396733)
I too wish to thank everyone. This was my first car show ever and had a real nice time, got to hang out with my mom and meet some really cool people. The only negative to come out of this is that I think I have caught the Camaro bug - may have to leave work early tomorrow to clean the car from the drive back home....:laugh:

We had a blast hosting you all. And that point is negative or positive depending on who you ask ;)

Bonemaro 08-05-2012 09:52 PM

The host hotel was a fest in itself. I got me to meet Camaro spike for a brief moment. Met PQ and his wife Bonnie, Mr. and Mrs. Tag Ur it, and Sir Nuke. It was a pleasure to finally meet and talk with them. Such a great time.

pbretelson 08-05-2012 09:56 PM

:clap::clap::clap:

SilverIceman 08-05-2012 10:13 PM

Yes, thanks to the staff, all the sponsors and the vendors who set up and endured the heat etc. Fest went well. The two days kinda thinned out the crowds.

Can't believe so few cars drag raced. No staging line at all on Friday. Maybe they were all in line at aac getting ghost lights. :D

Special thanks to Ted, Tony and Janetty's whole crew for replacing my axle in short notice. You Guys Rock. :headbang:

RubyCamaro 08-06-2012 06:48 AM

Many thanks for all the hard work. I had a great time. Still permagrinnin'!!!!!!!!!

flht99b 08-06-2012 07:03 AM

Many thanks to the staff, all the sponsors and the vendors. This was my 2nd Fest and look forward to attending again in the future.
Ed M.

fastfreddie 08-06-2012 07:30 AM

A HUGE thanks to all involved at putting this together. A very successful event IMO. My wife and I had a great time. I was especially impressed by the presence from Chevrolet with a lot of cars and personel.

KUDOS to everyone! :thumbup:

SSMOKINHOT 08-06-2012 08:00 AM

YES!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

http://lilduckduck.com/Catalog/image...ard-kachow.jpg

GMTool 08-06-2012 08:15 AM

I wasn't even there and I feel like I need to thank all the people who organized and made this event happen. Thank You all.:thumbsup: I just live a hop, skip, and a jump from Indy. Im kind of new around here and did not have my beans together to be prepared to go. I hope to make it next year. From reading all the threads and posts on the site, it sure looks like a good time. :chevy: