Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   need to Tune my 2011 Camaro SS l99 with the new Mods. (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289409)

Zombie1981 04-15-2013 04:58 AM

need to Tune my 2011 Camaro SS l99 with the new Mods.

Hello every one
most of you might find my concern is silly .. but again it’s very hard to find a good help from where I live ..
any how I got 2011 camaro SS l99 Auto for almost 2 & half years .. recently Ive added some new Mods
- AirAid intake and filter
- AirAid Throtle body Spacer
- Magnaflaw Catback 3" X - pipe
- KOOKs Headers 1 7/8" (off-road Mid pipes) " why not since no law against it :clap:"
and for the check engine alarm that appears after installing the headers a guy advices me to buy DiabloSport I1000 inTune ... which i bought and use it only right now to clear out the Errors that appears from the Cat law pressure ..
I need a good tune or tuner for my car that is easy to communicate with .. some ppl advise me to communicate with diablo sport and tell them my mods and they will send me a file to upload into my car via there tuner ... is that possible .. have any one done something like that…
Appreciate your help ..but i dont want to damage my transmission or engine.. i want to do a safe tuning that I can utilize my mods with it..

CarlC1 04-15-2013 06:10 AM

So where are you located?

Zombie1981 04-15-2013 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarlC1 (Post 6425092)
So where are you located?

Riyadh - Saudi Arabia ..
Middle east

ebaugh1990 04-15-2013 06:18 AM

I bet your car sounds pretty good with that exhaust!

Zombie1981 04-15-2013 06:32 AM

ill be posting some videos on the youtube and share it with you .. Im just waiting for a good Camera to capture that Roaring

ebaugh1990 04-15-2013 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie1981 (Post 6425132)
ill be posting some videos on the youtube and share it with you .. Im just waiting for a good Camera to capture that Roaring

I hear ya, it's hard to find a good mic to capture the different ranges of the exhaust note for sure

GMTool 04-15-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie1981 (Post 6425027)
Hello every one
most of you might find my concern is silly .. but again it’s very hard to find a good help from where I live ..
any how I got 2011 camaro SS l99 Auto for almost 2 & half years .. recently Ive added some new Mods
- AirAid intake and filter
- AirAid Throtle body Spacer
- Magnaflaw Catback 3" X - pipe
- KOOKs Headers 1 7/8" (off-road Mid pipes) " why not since no law against it :clap:"
and for the check engine alarm that appears after installing the headers a guy advices me to buy DiabloSport I1000 inTune ... which i bought and use it only right now to clear out the Errors that appears from the Cat law pressure ..
I need a good tune or tuner for my car that is easy to communicate with .. some ppl advise me to communicate with diablo sport and tell them my mods and they will send me a file to upload into my car via there tuner ... is that possible .. have any one done something like that…
Appreciate your help ..but i dont want to damage my transmission or engine.. i want to do a safe tuning that I can utilize my mods with it..

Ted Jannetty at JRE will fix you right up. Search around here and you will read good stuff about Ted and his tunes.