Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Can the Employee Discount (EVA) Be Combined with a Private Offer at the dealership? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275233)

SolomonSS 02-05-2013 02:36 PM

Can the Employee Discount (EVA) Be Combined with a Private Offer at the dealership?

I have a private offer from browsing the Chevy website that gives me $1,000 off a 2013 Camaro 2SS. Also being eligible for the Employee Vehicle Allowance discount of $1,000 for being an employee, can that Private Offer be combined with the EVA discount? Thanks Guys. :chevy:

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 02-05-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolomonSS (Post 6124739)
I have a private offer from browsing the Chevy website that gives me $1,000 off a 2013 Camaro 2SS. Also being eligible for the Employee Vehicle Allowance discount of $1,000 for being an employee, can that Private Offer be combined with the EVA discount? Thanks Guys. :chevy:

Private Offers vary with restrictions...
Have your dealer verify the compatabilty.

But based on your question,
the answer should be Yes..

SolomonSS 02-05-2013 03:13 PM

Thanks Becky. This is Kinda Making Sense Now

I'm kind of new to the forum but from looking at some threads, I know you are a legend in these parts, Becky. Thanks for your reply and the info.

My understanding is that I get the Internet Price minus $1,000 for EVA and (Probably) another $1,000 for the Private Offer. However, I cannot use the $500 off for "Total Cash Allowance" that I see from the Employee Website(https://www.gmfamilyfirst.com/ip-vpp...h#tab_regional) on the Camaro because it conflicts with rebates that are included in the Internet Price. Is that correct?

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 02-05-2013 03:25 PM

That is based on the region,
that the vehicle will be titled in.
That's why,... it is always best to have
your dealer verify compatabilty.

Legend?...:blushing:
:bellyroll:
..I just try to help...
:thumbsup:

01pewterz28 02-05-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet (Post 6124913)
That is based on the region,
that the vehicle will be titled in.
That's why,... it is always best to have
your dealer verify compatabilty.

Legend?...:blushing:
:bellyroll:
..I just try to help...
:thumbsup:

Best bet is to buy from Becky she will handle all of this for you :chevy:

tonyko1 02-05-2013 11:04 PM

In yr 2000, I bought a 2000 Oldsmobile Alero 2dr 6cyl, 170hp, lots of fun. Its sibling was the Pontiac Grand Am I do believe.

So at the time I was finishing up my 6 month GM customer service internship that Brandon has made a lifetime goal (BTW, kind of creepy the way he lurks around here). Anyways, I had the GM employee discount, which GM extended to all us contract employees as I actually worked for SitHELL, the worst CRM place, ever.

Brandon is a contract employee BTW, doesn't work for GM. You correct me if I'm wrong there sir.

Anyways, I had that discount, plus the first time I used the GM MasterCard discount. It all combined was over $4000.

A short while later, GM discontinued that combo, couldn't use the GM employee discount with the GM card. GM sent me a notice about it about a year later long after I left SitHELL.

Lastly, GM was still a viable, but beaten down behemoth in 2000. We all got metal badges to put on our lapels which stated: "29% is our goal".........meaning the goal was 29% of all USA market share. They never made it, and it was a downhill ride...until you know, well, you know the rest of the story...

Peace out.

VQ35DE 02-06-2013 09:05 PM

You can stack your GMS price(-EVA) with the private offer AND any cash allowance too.

Chevrolet Customer Svc 02-08-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolomonSS (Post 6124739)

I am showing in my resources that these two are compatible to use together. :happyanim:

*Incentive eligibility is based on a number of factors including program dates, credit approval and geographical residency. Please check with your dealer for further details.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service