Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - New England (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   RICOA Show NH/VT/ME? Camarovan to Burlington, MA (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301719)

Evil-Bee-NH 06-13-2013 02:30 PM

RICOA Show NH/VT/ME? Camarovan to Burlington, MA

So the guys from VT are staying around the area of concord/manchester anyone in the areas wanna meet up and all cruise down together? I know phil wants to he loves camarovans.

molloni 06-13-2013 08:23 PM

I hear crickets...come on guys...

FIRECAM 06-13-2013 08:24 PM

Weather permitting I am In to meet in Manchester.

Evil-Bee-NH 06-13-2013 10:48 PM

i know midlifess is meeting me in concord the night before for some BBQ/Pizza not sure he said there might be 2 others with him. People in NH are slow to respond sometimes i noticed.

midlifeSS 06-14-2013 05:38 AM

We will be there as long as the weather cooperates.Going to try and recruit some more camaro's at a couple shows this weekend if any show up.Do the cars have to be gen 5 cars or can they be other gen camaro's ?

Evil-Bee-NH 06-14-2013 11:33 AM

Anything is good Midlife just they get to sit out for our big picture at emerald square not being a 5th gen. Course we could do something for them if we get enough of those.

Evil-Bee-NH 06-14-2013 04:01 PM

Pre-RICOA BBQ NH

So saturday night weather permitting midlifess and the rest of his camarovan if any will be over for a dinner BBQ. Burgers, Hot Dogs prolly a pizza or two. anyone is welcome to come, if you drop by know i won't be supplying any alchohal on my own and we only have available Designated Drivers for the city of concord area.

Saturday 6/29 BBQ Night Address: (Time TBD)

84 West Parish Rd.
Concord, NH

midlifeSS 06-15-2013 04:06 AM

I will bring the fresh road kill collected along the way.There is nothing like sun dried possum,finger licking good:thumbup:

Evil-Bee-NH 06-15-2013 10:37 AM

See that weird stuff i heard bout you guys is getting more confirmed everyday lol. Bring whatever you want or can the more there is the more we chow down.

FiLTHy PHiL SS/RS 06-16-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH (Post 6666441)
So the guys from VT are staying around the area of concord/manchester anyone in the areas wanna meet up and all cruise down together? I know phil wants to he loves camarovans.

It's true... i do..

Evil-Bee-NH 06-21-2013 11:36 PM

:bump:

Evil-Bee-NH 06-28-2013 10:39 PM

So was thinking the Irving at the exit directly before the Bedford Tolls across the new bridge going to towards the airport. Not sure on a time might be best to just head down to Burlington and not hold anything up.

NH 2012 SS/RS 06-29-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH (Post 6730516)
So was thinking the Irving at the exit directly before the Bedford Tolls across the new bridge going to towards the airport. Not sure on a time might be best to just head down to Burlington and not hold anything up.

I will meet you there if others are meeting from out of town, I know where it is but you might want to include an address or exit for others to be able to GPS, do you have a time?

Phil, are you meeting too?

Could meet at the hotel at Amoskeag Falls, it may be easier for out of staters to find. Right at exit 6 (just a thought). Irving is good for gas and DD coffee too.

Evil-Bee-NH 06-29-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NH 2012 SS/RS (Post 6731162)
I will meet you there if others are meeting from out of town, I know where it is but you might want to include an address or exit for others to be able to GPS, do you have a time?

Phil, are you meeting too?

Could meet at the hotel at Amoskeag Falls, it may be easier for out of staters to find. Right at exit 6 (just a thought). Irving is good for gas and DD coffee too.

The gas and coffee was my initial idea and most GPS's don't have that damn bridge on them yet not sure why it's been there over a year now. The vermonters are coming down with me anyway if they come down at all so shouldn't be to big an issue.