Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Randy!! #230 0-60 Video After GM Visit. (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37501)

Scott@Bjorn3D 08-15-2009 08:02 AM

Randy!! #230 0-60 Video After GM Visit.

Randy has been bugging me to do this so I went and did it today. Now GM says this is not accurate way to see 0-60's since the speedo's even the digital are behind some on the acceleration. They use GPS stuff when doing them on the cars.

So tell me guys what you think.

ljustin293 08-15-2009 08:07 AM

i'm getting about 5.5..looks good

Supermans 08-15-2009 08:07 AM

From 4 seconds on the youtube video it read 0 MPH to 9 seconds it read 60MPH.. That's 5 seconds give or take :) Looks like your car is working properly now :) And all the bolts are tightened in the trunk.. You finally have the car that was advertised by GM :)

Scott@Bjorn3D 08-15-2009 08:26 AM

Yeah and if you watch the video the second one would make you think the car is moving faster but it was actually slower. Spinning tires=psychologically thinking fast.

usmcbmw 08-15-2009 08:31 AM

yea i like the second one where you spin the tires

ljustin293 08-15-2009 08:46 AM

embeded:

Indpowr 08-15-2009 08:57 AM

Looks like some fun days but with all of those tests your going to need new tires...Zero's do not last long.

PQ 08-15-2009 09:36 AM

:confused0068:

Ok okokokokokokokokokokok. VERY nice. THAT'S what I"M talkin' bout.................

:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:

So I can expect a fix from GM soon? Hope so because there is a loud mouthed B**** on our Friday night bowling league who has a yellow Mustang and wants to race. I've been for a long time now avoiding her and just make a joke or change the subject. This chick is like a freakin 8 yr. old kid calling me chicken and how she heard the Camaros have all kinds of problems and how I overpaid for it. Mind you, it's a V6. Not even a GT but I'm not racing till I KNOW I can beat her dumb ass.

When I get my fix and run fast like you Scott I swear I'm gonna put a banner in front of my office saying GM RULES. :thumbsup:

Until then though. I gotta hide from the Mustang crowd. :(

PQ 08-15-2009 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indpowr (Post 801454)
Looks like some fun days but with all of those tests your going to need new tires...Zero's do not last long.

Off topic for a second. Dude I love that pic in your sig. You got a higher res. one you can shoot to me?

Indpowr 08-15-2009 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irpq11 (Post 801549)
Off topic for a second. Dude I love that pic in your sig. You got a higher res. one you can shoot to me?

A little different shot but maybe this will work for you. Sorry Scott

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...R/Picture7.png

PQ 08-15-2009 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indpowr (Post 801730)
A little different shot but maybe this will work for you. Sorry Scott

Perfect. Thanks.

LabRat 08-15-2009 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irpq11 (Post 801544)
:confused0068:

Ok okokokokokokokokokokok. VERY nice. THAT'S what I"M talkin' bout.................

:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:

So I can expect a fix from GM soon? Hope so because there is a loud mouthed B**** on our Friday night bowling league who has a yellow Mustang and wants to race. I've been for a long time now avoiding her and just make a joke or change the subject. This chick is like a freakin 8 yr. old kid calling me chicken and how she heard the Camaros have all kinds of problems and how I overpaid for it. Mind you, it's a V6. Not even a GT but I'm not racing till I KNOW I can beat her dumb ass.

When I get my fix and run fast like you Scott I swear I'm gonna put a banner in front of my office saying GM RULES. :thumbsup:

Until then though. I gotta hide from the Mustang crowd. :(

I would think it more fun, just to keep telling her she wasn't worth the gas.

Don't care if I was driving a nine second auto, I just would not give some pig the satisfaction.

But that's me, and I'm an ass.

LabRat

PQ 08-15-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LabRat (Post 801757)
I would think it more fun, just to keep telling her she wasn't worth the gas.

Don't care if I was driving a nine second auto, I just would not give some pig the satisfaction.

But that's me, and I'm an ass.

LabRat

You know, if my car were running fast I would probably feel that way. And I'm sure I'd beat her even with what I've got. I mean, she's got a V6. But it's just a constant reminder that my car is slow. And all the jokes I've had thrown at me were funny at first but starting to actually get irritating. Freinds, family, bowling league, clients, and Bonnie have all been really sticking it to me. All in good fun and I would never let most of them know it but when you add it all up, then that big mouth (who I don't even like) tries to stir it up, it gets really old. Mainly cause while everyone else is for the most part just teasing, this person isn't.

BackinBlackSS/RS 08-15-2009 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irpq11 (Post 801840)
Mainly cause while everyone else is for the most part just teasing, this person isn't.

If she is serious and is talking smack with a V6 then she is not even worth the time of day. What a tool.