Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Beaufort, SC Meets (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284567)

habunow1 03-23-2013 09:13 AM

Beaufort, SC Meets

I know that there is plenty of Camaros in Beaufort SC and have made an attempt meet all the ones I have came accross. Yet I am forced to hang out with Ford Mustangs :bonk: because they are the only ones that come out and meet up. Im starting this thread and hope the Beaufort area camaros will start getting to know each other and maybe able to set up a meet and greet in the near future. The weather will be turning nice soon so please chime in and looking forward to hear any thoughts. :behindsofa: So lowcountry quit hiding and get posting.

USMCSSGT-RET 03-23-2013 11:31 AM

Hey man. Just PM'ed you, I'm looking good for the next trip out to Savannah in April, looks like April 7 is the first Sunday. I'm with you; hopefully we can get some Beaufort Folks to ride with us, should be nice.

Joe

Top 03-23-2013 12:28 PM

I will be moving to Beaufort very soon, that will add a CMaro to your list.

habunow1 03-23-2013 04:11 PM

Joe just texted you about tonight if you number has not changed. If you did not get the text pm me you number so we can meet up to go to savannah together.

Top hit me up when you get here the more the merrier.

Compuzen 03-24-2013 03:53 PM

Sup fellas. I got your pm Habu. I live in Yemassee (about 18 miles from Beaufort) but go to Beaufort every week. Actually bought my SS from Stokes in Beaufort. Would be pretty cool to get some stuff set up for locals.

Anyone tried out the track down around Brunswick? Roebling road I think.

Dennis

habunow1 03-24-2013 06:03 PM

Compuzen I have hear of it and know they had an event there not to long ago but never been on that track. When I meet up with some of the Savannah Cameros we will go on the track on Hutchson Island at the foot of the big bridge going into Savannah.

With the weather getting warmer hopefully we could get a regular meet and greet going where we can talk cars and even maybe go on rides.

habunow1 04-20-2013 08:35 AM

If anyone is interested and the weather holds out some cars will be meeting at the Sonic in Beaufort at 8pm. It will be a mix of american muscle (chevy ford ext ). All is welcome.

Compuzen 04-20-2013 09:15 AM

Sounds good. I've got a couple things to do to the car today but she should be done by tonight. What time does it get going?

Compuzen 04-20-2013 12:49 PM

Lol never mind, I see it says 8. If my buddy ever gets to his house so I can use his lift, I'll hopefully be done in time to make it to Beaufort.

habunow1 05-13-2013 08:52 PM

Ok Sat morning the 18th some of the Savanah camaros may be heading to Stateboro for a car show and a group of us from Breaufort will be meeting up at 7pm at Sonic Beaufort and going to Savannah to hangout that night. I will be trying to do both. If anybody is intrested hit me up.

CobraEater88 05-19-2013 04:21 PM

Beaufort

When's the next ride? I'm in beaufort and trying to find some other camaro Riderz...

habunow1 05-19-2013 07:37 PM

You just missed a ride to Statesboro for a car show yesterday. We have a few Camaros, Mustangs, and other cars meet up on Saturday nights at the Sonic in Beaufort by Walmart and the Camaro5 cars get together the first Sunday of the month in Savannah. Subscribe to this thread and the Savannah GA meet thread and we will post up any new info.

CobraEater88 05-20-2013 06:03 AM

Hell yeah. Thanks for the update

CobraEater88 05-20-2013 06:06 AM

Won't be able to make it this Saturday. Going out of town, but will be at the next one.