Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   . (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307040)

Vicster 07-12-2013 09:47 AM

Sven59 07-12-2013 09:59 AM

I think you just solved your problem. I am sure they will take care of you once they find they have been called out. If they are a good business they will apologize and make it right.

2012-1822 07-12-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sven59 (Post 6776332)
I think you just solved your problem. I am sure they will take care of you once they find they have been called out. If they are a good business they will apologize and make it right.

If they are a good business they should have already made it right already.

OP all I an say is can you go directly to Oracle, and then not buy from Phastek ever, I haven't, but this review tends to want me to not to.

So not related, but I bought a cigar humidor from my local shop. He installed nice "humidors" and a gauge in it for me and then cured it which he usually charges $10 for, did that for free. I got it home and one of the humidors leaked inside my box. So I took it back up there and he took it out, got a brand new one out of the box, installed it, bam, done. I don't know what he did about the faulty part, but needless to say I pretty much only shop at that cigar store. That's how a business should handle an issue like that.

Sven59 07-12-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2012-1822 (Post 6776530)
If they are a good business they should have already made it right already.

OP all I an say is can you go directly to Oracle, and then not buy from Phastek ever, I haven't, but this review tends to want me to not to.

So not related, but I bought a cigar humidor from my local shop. He installed nice "humidors" and a gauge in it for me and then cured it which he usually charges $10 for, did that for free. I got it home and one of the humidors leaked inside my box. So I took it back up there and he took it out, got a brand new one out of the box, installed it, bam, done. I don't know what he did about the faulty part, but needless to say I pretty much only shop at that cigar store. That's how a business should handle an issue like that.

Exactly, customer service is almost as important as product quality.

Ladykiller 07-12-2013 11:46 AM

If you ordered them with a credit card such as VISA, make a complaint through them to cancel the charges, or something to that effect. Been there, done that, it works.

Sugar's ZL1 07-12-2013 12:55 PM

Started to order some mods from Houston Phastek and went somewhere else.
I'm going to have some Oracle mods done, but I'll do it on a drive to Metarie, LA
come December.

Sven59 08-02-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicster (Post 6850139)
Contacted the credit card co. and requested a refund for the side markers. I provided the requested pictures and info. but never heard back from Oracle or Phastek after leaving more voice messages and e-mails.

So to date Phastek called back twice...
Oracle never contacted me... SAD!!! :pout:

So much for buying anymore of their products......

That sucks, but if you want to be in business you have to take care of the customer!

jbotta 08-02-2013 03:57 PM

Yes, That sucks, I know the feeling well, Quality control sucks with everything, Can't believe how much this happens, The side markers is my next mod, Wonder if they made a bad batch of them. I have ordered from PHASTEK before with no problem's, Just goes to show how Things are done. You can't wait for the parts to come in , You open the box and it's all JACKED up. Hope everything gets worked out for you because im looking at doing my side markers and Phastek was on my list of vendors to buy from.

charlietuna 08-02-2013 04:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Try show stoppers. They fit perfect.

Ricardo@Phastek 08-02-2013 05:02 PM

OP -

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier or I would have been able to grab the attachments from here. My last correspondence to you via e-mail noted that I did not receive the pictures. They clearly show here that the tab was not molded correctly. On Monday morning, I will contact Oracle, and see what I can do to rectify the issue. They are one of the vendors attending Camaro5 Fest at this time.

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/y...pse834b42f.png

jbotta 08-02-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlietuna (Post 6850751)
Try show stoppers. They fit perfect.

That looks awesome, I have to get some.:bow:

joes407 08-03-2013 07:18 AM

As i have said before ALL vendors do have problems with quality control. im sure as with all the vendors here you will be made happy in the end even though it may not have been in the time frame you had hoped or expected. Good luck

jbotta 08-03-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joes407 (Post 6852515)
As i have said before ALL vendors do have problems with quality control. im sure as with all the vendors here you will be made happy in the end even though it may not have been in the time frame you had hoped or expected. Good luck

Yes joe I agree, This forum is awesome to get information from. I also want to get the side markers from PHASTEK, Waiting to see if they take care of him. As you know how RX took good care of me with my catch can, So even the top vendors have quality problems and they know with this forum we will know about it. Phastek is on this forum I am waiting to see what happens before I order my side markers from them.

mmarx82 08-03-2013 04:27 PM

The tabs are junk on the oracle side markers. I've had to fix all mine with epoxy and its been just over a year. There is a reason they don't warranty them if the tab breaks... One tab has completely broken off on mine. I'm going to use Velcro to hold it in for now on. Most likely will have to do that for all of them soon.