Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   TEAM LLT Limited Edition Performance Package 2010 V6 Camaro (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172018)

rtcat600man 09-18-2011 05:29 AM

TEAM LLT Performance Package 2010 V6 Camaro

3 Attachment(s)
Today I was walking into Autozone and the person behind me asked what the TEAMLLT on my license plate meant. So I went into a short version explanation. "It is the engine designation for the V6 Camaro." This answer got me thinking, how to answer that question the next time. Now many of us have been fooling around with the fact that the TEAMLLT Camaro is a "Limited Edition Camaro".

So the next time I get asked, I plan to answer with this;

My Camaro is a Limited Edition Performance Package 2010 V6 Camaro, which includes the following items.

Eibach lowering springs
Eibach sway bars
INJEN cold air intake
MRT axle back exhaust
VMAX ported throttle body
RX Oil Catch Can
Trifecta tune
Stillen Front Spoiler

And limited emblem and embroidered TEAM LLT logo's.

Along with a host of other goodies, such as:

Aluminum Billet Sill plate
Aluminum Billet Race pedals
Aluminum Billet pieces under the hood.
ROTO-FAB radiator cover
LED Lighting package for the interior, trunk and under the hood.

This should make a few people go and home and think for a little while........:bellyroll:

scrming 09-18-2011 05:37 AM

Man, that is so COOL!! Looks great!!!

bee sting 09-18-2011 05:49 AM

I'll have to redo my Show Board now to read ...

2010 Camaro RS
" Team LLT "
Limited Edition Performance Package

That should get some people asking me questions at the car shows . LOL

rtcat600man 09-18-2011 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bee sting (Post 3768326)
I'll have to redo my Show Board now to read ...

2010 Camaro RS
" Team LLT "
Limited Edition Performance Package

That should get some people asking me questions at the car shows . LOL

Love the change.............FANTASTIC.......:thumbsup:

bee sting 09-18-2011 06:35 AM

Hey what should be the # ? 1 of .....

I won't have the license plate ,I still have to keep the Bee theme going .

Orange5thGen 09-18-2011 06:59 AM

OP Pretty awesome love the head rest I would like to get that done to mine where did you have it done and how much?

rtcat600man 09-18-2011 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bee sting (Post 3768355)
Hey what should be the # ? 1 of .....

I won't have the license plate ,I still have to keep the Bee theme going .

Marvin, thanks for the great suggestion, I am altering the name and updating the threads.

Thank - you.

As for the numbers I like it. Good question 1 of 15. Even thou there are not that many out there yet. The numbers are growing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange5thGen (Post 3768370)
OP Pretty awesome love the head rest I would like to get that done to mine where did you have it done and how much?

I sent you a PM with the details as I got them from RSokie.

Hope this helps.

One Sick Camaro 09-18-2011 12:03 PM

haha you guys are really taking this up a level. I like the badges may have to buy one to put on dash or trunklid.

Harley1 09-18-2011 12:08 PM

Looks great!

VR Baron 09-18-2011 12:34 PM

Cool Mike! I have to be careful though. In my club here in Kali most us are the "old guard" of the 5th gen clubs and most are all V8's. Dont want my membership revoked, lol!

rtcat600man 09-18-2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackbee (Post 3769067)
Cool Mike! I have to be careful though. In my club here in Kali most us are the "old guard" of the 5th gen clubs and most are all V8's. Dont want my membership revoked, lol!

REVOKED.....:facepalm:.....Sounds like you need to find a new club if that were to happen. That was one of the first questions I asked the newly formed Detroit Gen 5 club. "Are the V6 guys invited?" .......:sm0:

KMPrenger 09-18-2011 06:26 PM

Man that looks great!

VR Baron 09-18-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtcat600man (Post 3769972)
REVOKED.....:facepalm:.....Sounds like you need to find a new club if that were to happen. That was one of the first questions I asked the newly formed Detroit Gen 5 club. "Are the V6 guys invited?" .......:sm0:

:laugh:, Nope, just joking around, all great folks and dont care what the car is. All about the people as it should be. Besides need me to get gas when they run out:D We joke about the mpg's to.

rtcat600man 09-18-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KMPrenger (Post 3770001)
Man that looks great!

Thank - you

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackbee (Post 3770009)
:laugh:, Nope, just joking around, all great folks and dont care what the car is. All about the people as it should be. Besides need me to get gas when they run out:D We joke about the mpg's to.

Glad to hear that. Our group is AWESOME too. And we do joke around about somethings. But I do know there are some who just don't get it.