Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Another "marketing" opportunity for Chevy? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1187)

Silverado 07-16-2007 10:53 AM

Another "marketing" opportunity for Chevy?

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/07/16/b...l-content-for/

I doubt they could get the sequel done in time, but the DVD will no doubt be out in plenty of time to help market the '09....sure it won't be the Bumblebee we all love (like he would be in the Sequel....Bumblebee as a 2010 Convertible anyone?), but it will cause more commercials, toys, etc thus more advertising for the 5th Gen.

KILLER74Z28 07-16-2007 11:19 AM

Great find… I can not wait for Transformers to come out on DVD; I am such a DVD extras nut… :bonk:

MerF 07-16-2007 01:01 PM

As much as I am going to own a convertible, I don't want to see Bumblebee change one bit.

I HATE when producers change too much in a sequel. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Case in point. How much changes in the most popular trilogy of all time, Star Wars? Hardly anything.

How much changes in every Batman made? Everything. And they all sucked.

Ok, very vague example, but seriously I hope they keep the core of the movie the same...namely the actors (including voices) and the models of the robots/cars they transform into.

Silverado 07-16-2007 01:40 PM

I agree that they should stay the same.

But, (spoiler alert if you haven't seen it), remember, Bumblebee goes from that crappy 2nd Gen to a sweet 5th Gen in the movie....what's to say he doesn't want to "upgrade" in 2010 and drop the top...besides, by then, Sam and Mikaela may want to move up from "last years model" as well....lol

Maybe they should just have another Autobot show up....you know, Bumblebee's twin...he could be the convertible....

SSmoked 07-16-2007 07:25 PM

naa bumble bee should not change 1 bit, and if they make a new movie they should bring in the autobot hotshot so him and bumble bee can race(i wana hear that ls-2 thear it up, and who knows what GM would make hotshot maby a corvette or sumthin). o and the bad guy has to be that really big planet guy ahahah damn whats his name......UNICORN.

EllwynX 07-16-2007 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n1tem4r3 (Post 15930)
naa bumble bee should not change 1 bit, and if they make a new movie they should bring in the autobot hotshot so him and bumble bee can race(i wana hear that ls-2 thear it up, and who knows what GM would make hotshot maby a corvette or sumthin). o and the bad guy has to be that really big planet guy ahahah damn whats his name......UNICORN.

UNICRON

Unicorn's are equines with a single horn on their head... But I'm sure you already knew that.

Who here (other than me) knows what an ALIcorn is though? That is the question. LOL

Mr. Wyndham 07-16-2007 09:25 PM

I'm Not gay...I just want to clear that up - before I answer :rolleyes:

An Alicorn - as far as I've heard - is a winged unicorn....quite original, really :thumbdown:

KILLER74Z28 07-16-2007 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 15939)

An Alicorn - as far as I've heard - is a winged unicorn....quite original, really :thumbdown:

Now that was funny... :bellyroll:

Mr. Wyndham 07-16-2007 10:34 PM

Well?!?! I don't want people thinking I drive my Pink Camaro's over moonbeams, and Rainbows!!

What do you want?!?! :bellyroll: :laugh:

TAG UR IT 07-17-2007 02:54 AM

Quote:

:bellyroll:
Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 (Post 15947)
Now that was funny... :bellyroll:

:bellyroll: :bellyroll:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 15952)
Well?!?! I don't want people thinking I drive my Pink Camaro's over moonbeams, and Rainbows!!

What do you want?!?! :bellyroll: :laugh:

:bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll:

EllwynX 07-17-2007 07:52 AM

Quote:

You get the kewpie doll. LOL (Though I'm not ashamed to admit most of my friends, male and female, are bi/gay... )

Mr. Wyndham 07-17-2007 09:29 AM

No, I don't really care who's gay - or not - I really couldn't give a rat's behind. There's no reason to be ashamed. I just wanted to establish (before answering a unicorn question; a topic that I should have no knowledge on) that I'm not gay...that's all. :laugh:

Glad the rest of you are getting a laugh out of this conversation. ;)
I read it over - as an outsider looking in, It was freaking Hilarious.

KILLER74Z28 07-17-2007 12:28 PM

YMCA, oh shit, wrong forum... :o

:bellyroll:

HTWLSS 07-17-2007 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 15997)
No, I don't really care who's gay ...

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
-Seinfeld, "The Outing"