Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suspension / Brakes / Chassis (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Pfadt Stage 2 Package ORDERED! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303459)

Rjgreen2 06-23-2013 12:12 AM

Pfadt Stage 2 Package ORDERED!

So after days and days of research I have finally pulled the trigger on a Pfadt Race Engineering ZL Spec Stage 2 Package and Pfadt Race Engineering 2010+ FE4 Camaro Front End Links from Apex Motorsports. Now if I can just get home from this deployment to install these things (which I also have some Kooks LT's waiting as well) which shouldnt be too much longer :happyanim:

Apex Motorsports 06-23-2013 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rjgreen2 (Post 6703550)
So after days and days of research I have finally pulled the trigger on a Pfadt Race Engineering ZL Spec Stage 2 Package and Pfadt Race Engineering 2010+ FE4 Camaro Front End Links from Apex Motorsports. Now if I can just get home from this deployment to install these things (which I also have some Kooks LT's waiting as well) which shouldnt be too much longer :happyanim:

You are going to love the difference the Stage 2 package makes. Thanks for your order and your service.

http://apex-speed.com/images/emoticons/upgrade.jpg

SPCBA 06-23-2013 10:37 AM

congrats brother

Rjgreen2 06-28-2013 03:01 AM

Well as some of you know Im sitting here waiting to get home from deployment and just ordered the Pfadt rear arm package and the sub frame bushings from Apex. :happyanim:I am going to have a lot of work when I get back home.

Apex Motorsports 06-28-2013 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rjgreen2 (Post 6726408)
Well as some of you know Im sitting here waiting to get home from deployment and just ordered the Pfadt rear arm package and the sub frame bushings from Apex. :happyanim:I am going to have a lot of work when I get back home.

Thanks again for your order. You are going to be blown away when you get all these suspension upgrades installed.

Rjgreen2 06-28-2013 12:44 PM

Yea man, cant wait, I am definitely pumped.

ActNup NY 06-28-2013 05:39 PM

Congrats and salute 2 you !

Rjgreen2 06-29-2013 06:03 AM

Thanks NY

snizzle 06-29-2013 07:34 AM

:clap: You're going to love it. Our cars are very similar

Rjgreen2 06-29-2013 11:10 AM

It looks like it is, If you are ever down in Virginia Beach let me know. Have a beer or something. Im not sure, but I believe I am the only 45th AE in Virginia Beach, I could be wrong but I haven't seen anyone else on here or on the road. (Doesn't mean there isn't but still). How's the catch can treating you? I have been thinking about getting one. I also have ordered the Kook stepped LT's and am just waiting to get those back from getting coated.

snizzle 07-01-2013 06:34 PM

Sounds good. Although someone ran into me yesterday at an intersection so it might be a while.

I'd recommend a catch can as a preventative maintenance item. I've also got kooks waiting for a install/tune.

Rjgreen2 07-05-2013 07:12 AM

Dang man, sorry to hear, hopefully every one and every thing is alright.

Rjgreen2 07-06-2013 09:48 AM

So I am finally back in the states and enjoying some great leave down in GA with the family. I have received my springs and they look great! Hats off to Apex (Victoria Robbins) for helping me out and sending some of my items down here to my leave address for me (bushings and tow arms). Now that is customer service. Now, if the sway bars can just get done with powder coating I could get everything installed while down here haha.

Rjgreen2 07-09-2013 12:37 AM

So I got my subframe bushings, toe rods and arms today, was definitely excited. Still waiting on the ZL1 sway bars and endlinks. Do you guys and gals recommend I install the springs, rods, arms, and bushings or wait till I get the sway bar and endlinks? (by the way, Sunday I have a 550 mile drive back to Virginia Beach)

JDP Sales 07-09-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rjgreen2 (Post 6765905)
So I got my subframe bushings, toe rods and arms today, was definitely excited. Still waiting on the ZL1 sway bars and endlinks. Do you guys and gals recommend I install the springs, rods, arms, and bushings or wait till I get the sway bar and endlinks? (by the way, Sunday I have a 550 mile drive back to Virginia Beach)

I'd wait.. There is some overlapping labor involved.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Apex Motorsports 07-09-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rjgreen2 (Post 6765905)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sales@JDP (Post 6767485)
I'd wait.. There is some overlapping labor involved.

+1 Save yourself some effort and do it all at once.