Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pay It Forward and Free Give Aways (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Pay it forward - PLEASE READ and do not ask for items (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194162)

Mustang Killa 01-25-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stieger (Post 4369270)
You're doing it wrong.

Guys,

And this isn't me attacking the post above, just want to make my opinion known. I like this thread, and as such I'm not putting up with people posting "I want this" or "I want that." Any posts like that will simply be deleted.

/rant

On another note, I'm should be getting a fresh set of sun visors soon ish. So give me a week or so and I'll have another set of airbag sticker free visors to pay forward.

Anyway I can get on that sticker free list? Are all visors the same color?

ubrimah 01-25-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toasty (Post 4376794)
Sending, pm

:facepalm: dang it…

BumbleBeeSS2009 01-25-2012 10:57 PM

what happened to the sticky?? Mods??

11 pages - Over 250 posts... Please re-sticky this

Spy - very nice of you to pay forward the ports!!

Lets keep this going - Steiger the visors didnt go out til this afternoon - sorry, things have been a little hectic... you should have them late this week early next week

ssmike 01-26-2012 08:57 AM

I pm'd moose and he is investigating why it was unstickied!

The Stig 01-26-2012 11:06 AM

How many people have tried to leave iTrader feedback for something they got in this thread. If there are a decent number of you, I can move this to the members marketplace - non automotive (only because I can't think of where else to put it) so that you can leave feedback.

Thoughts?

Darth_Emma 01-26-2012 11:23 AM

Why not make it a sticky at the top of the members marketplace? Then you don't have to pick a category and it doesn't get lost in there.

nyrfan 01-26-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 4378610)
Why not make it a sticky at the top of the members marketplace? Then you don't have to pick a category and it doesn't get lost in there.

I like the sticky idea, I think in the MP it will get lost.

anglwngss 01-26-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stieger (Post 4378527)
How many people have tried to leave iTrader feedback for something they got in this thread. If there are a decent number of you, I can move this to the members marketplace - non automotive (only because I can't think of where else to put it) so that you can leave feedback.

Thoughts?

ME!! :wave:

Zman12 01-26-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stieger (Post 4378527)

Thoughts?

I think using the feedback system is very important. Really helps when trying to give people the benefit of the doubt when negioating a transaction. I always push for it.

The Stig 01-26-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 4378610)

looking into this.

Powhusku 01-26-2012 03:48 PM

This thread is awesome! So far it has allowed me to "pay forward" three items! I still have my stock LS3 intake up for grabs!

velociSSimo 01-26-2012 04:09 PM

I have a stock intake (pre-throttle body) and washer bottle if anyone is interested.

BumbleBeeSS2009 01-26-2012 05:40 PM

Stieger - I was able to both leave and receive feedback from this thread... don't know if it should be moved to the members marketplace since I think it might get lost or abused over there...

no problems with leaving or receiving feedback - maybe we should just see if we could re-sticky it here?

guys if someone sends you something please leave them some feedback - just copy the link of the thread, click on the number next to iTrader rating under their avatar and then on the next page click "submit feedback"

The Stig 01-26-2012 05:44 PM

Hmm, it's possible that this thread got added to the allowed "deal threads". :iono: glad you like the visors :thumbsup:

Aries240SS 01-26-2012 05:51 PM

I've got a used SS Emblem, Used Camaro Emblem (the one on the side of the car), and a new Camaro Emblem that I can send out to those interested. :)

Very cool to see so many people participating in this!

*EDIT* All emblems shipped on Monday. Should be arriving soon. :)

thespymaster 01-26-2012 05:59 PM

Stay tuned, more products coming to clear my garage out.

You have to be quick, awardee is first to respond via PM, gets it........

Also, everyone could "PAY IT FORWARD" by donating $50 for a chance to win "VETERAN 1" at http://www.servicedogsupply.com/SUPERCHARGED-CAMARO-RAFFLE.html

This ADASDF fundraiser helps our Wounded Warriors with free working service dogs....

nyrfan 01-26-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries240SS (Post 4380647)
I've got a used SS Emblem, Used Camaro Emblem (the one on the side of the car), and a new Camaro Emblem that I can send out to those interested. :)

PM sent for the new Camaro emblem.

The Stig 01-26-2012 06:16 PM

So, I've gotten a bunch of PMs asking about the sticker free visors. If anyone wants sticker free visors all you have to do is send me yours, I'll remove the stickers and then send them back to you.

Black1SS 01-26-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace1USMC (Post 4341704)
Just finished de-badging the rear tonight. I have a rear bowtie and new-style, red SS badge from my 2011 if anyone needs these.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 4342506)
I have a red SS badge off the back of my car too if you need a second one for the other side. :)

I got the badges in the mail. I really appreciate yall helping me. I will get some pics posted when i get them installed.
Thanks again.
This forum rocks

Darth_Emma 01-26-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black1SS (Post 4380903)
I got the badges in the mail. I really appreciate yall helping me. I will get some pics posted when i get them installed.
Thanks again.
This forum rocks

You're welcome. I'd love to see pics once you get them installed.

Black1SS 01-26-2012 06:46 PM

I am trying to leave feedback and it is giving me a bad URL message. Did something change so we cant leave feedback now

anglwngss 01-26-2012 06:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BumbleBeeSS2009 (Post 4380588)
Stieger - I was able to both leave and receive feedback from this thread... don't know if it should be moved to the members marketplace since I think it might get lost or abused over there...

no problems with leaving or receiving feedback - maybe we should just see if we could re-sticky it here?

guys if someone sends you something please leave them some feedback - just copy the link of the thread, click on the number next to iTrader rating under their avatar and then on the next page click "submit feedback"

I'm still having issues with leaving feedback.

2010camarolt 01-26-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries240SS (Post 4380647)

pm sent on camaro emblems!

Black1SS 01-26-2012 06:49 PM

At least I know it isnt just me. I thought I was having some problems for a minute there. LOL

anglwngss 01-26-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black1SS (Post 4380953)
At least I know it isnt just me. I thought I was having some problems for a minute there. LOL

I'm right there with ya! Kept thinking.. what the heck?? I thought I knew how to do this, lol