Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - California (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   So Cal GM Car Show at woodley park! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29180)

urugm21 06-24-2009 04:27 PM

So Cal GM Car Show at woodley park!

So Cal come one people i know there is a great amount of us out here, lets represent our cars founding company by showing up to the southern califonia GM outdoor car show, at woodley park hundeds of cars will be there lets make it more than that only 25$ to get your car in the show or else show and support!!!

GM car show from 8 am to 4 pm at woodley park in the san fernanado valley about half a mile down from the 405 freeway people coming from south sfv get off on victory and make a left make your way down to woodley street and make a left your park will be 200 ft from there to your left hand side!

urugm21 06-24-2009 04:28 PM

sorry getting off victory you will make a right !!!! a right then a left on woodley

67camaro99 06-24-2009 07:23 PM

I'll be there...
Hey, roll in there with your car as well... its a GM Pride thing!

IF (big if)... anyone is coming, bring an ice chest, and drinks to share...
We will be making a Pizza Run (bing a few bucks)
here is the link to the Flyer http://www.buickclub.org/losangeles/...FLIERFRONT.pdf

By the way, I really dont know whats up with people on here. Even last Saturdays event, 10 or so off us show up to Camino Real, but it should have been DOUBLE...

Oh well... I gotz my car, and have met a few good peeps... all I can say is their loss... I think I am going to regulate myself to a post troll, and stop trying to get people to roll out...

urugm21 06-25-2009 12:28 AM

yea your right ill prob roll in have to prepare it though, and about the other thing yea your right i dont like when people flake so lets just keep it clean like that.

67camaro99 06-25-2009 12:31 AM

:drinking:
See ya on Friday...

urugm21 06-25-2009 12:33 AM

for sure !

Milk 1027 06-25-2009 12:33 AM

I might be there, but what day of the week is it?
Friday or Saturday?

67camaro99 06-25-2009 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk 1027 (Post 618085)
I might be there, but what day of the week is it?
Friday or Saturday?

The Cruisers car meet is on Friday, and the Woodley Car Show is Sunday...

GM Eternal is going to be meeting at a Pepboys at 7:00, and leave at 7:30. If you get there at that time, you can go in as a CLUB member.
One thing about that club, you can hang with them whenever you want, you do not become a member, until you show that you will show at least everyother week...
Thats better than someone paying $20, and never showing... you earn your stripes..
:thumbsup:

urugm21 06-25-2009 12:39 AM

true that huh are you going to join ?

Milk 1027 06-25-2009 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 67camaro99 (Post 618090)
The Cruisers car meet is on Friday, and the Woodley Car Show is Sunday...

GM Eternal is going to be meeting at a Pepboys at 7:00, and leave at 7:30. If you get there at that time, you can go in as a CLUB member.
One thing about that club, you can hang with them whenever you want, you do not become a member, until you show that you will show at least everyother week...
Thats better than someone paying $20, and never showing... you earn your stripes..
:thumbsup:

yeah but the thing is, I go to school after the summer and that's up in Bakersfield, so I wont make it to any other meets.

Actually this Camaro5 meeting in July might be the last one I attend.

urugm21 06-25-2009 12:44 AM

that sucks dude, well at least make the best of it and come to the ones now i mean its cool its a good reason same with me but i attend close by so yea..

67camaro99 06-25-2009 12:46 AM

Gonna Try, everone is pretty cool and genuine.. if you look at their website, seems as if some are pretty tight...
However, probably not do EVERY Friday... I'm 45 miles away... but not a bad way to spend a HOT Friday night... I might drive my 99 Z28 up there. Funny, I've had it for 10yrs, so I am partial. I cant see myself selling it... though I probably should. I figure it looks good enough to take for a night out on the town, when I am not sure about parking. Thats my fear with the new one, some JERK coming and just BANGING my door out of jealousy...

urugm21 06-25-2009 12:51 AM

yea same here the people are cool , the enviorment is nice and no one is evious so it seems like and my car lol well its no the best looking thing but hey im working on it once its done it should be a hot car, and the z28 its a very nice car i say keep it, then you'll have different gens, doesn't hurt to have more than 2 cars lol makes it better now you only need 2 more and youll have a car for every business day hahaha !

67camaro99 06-25-2009 12:54 AM

Oh yea, and when we all drove over to BJ's/ Denny's,... NOTHING like the sound of AMERICAN THUNDER... rolling down the street... That Grey G8 sounded AWESOME! SOLID, not just noise, but THROATY