Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Central KY Camaro Club (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67246)

StrangeMan 02-26-2010 01:25 PM

The Frankfort branch of CKCC met today (dirtydogg and I) and our meeting made several important affirmations.

1) Beef O Brady's boneless hot wings are delicious
2) Camaro lovers also love motorcycles
3) dirtydogg's ground effects package looks fantastic

(meeting adjourned)

1 BAD RS 2 SS 02-26-2010 01:32 PM

:clap: cant wait to get in on the fun ,:thumbup:next month

dirtydogg 02-26-2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrangeMan (Post 1526001)
The Frankfort branch of CKCC met today (dirtydogg and I) and our meeting made several important affirmations.

1) Beef O Brady's boneless hot wings are delicious
2) Camaro lovers also love motorcycles
3) dirtydogg's ground effects package looks fantastic

(meeting adjourned)

and i second that!! thanks for the lunch and the comp. on the gfx. we need to get more people to join us next time.:thumbup:

dirtydogg 02-26-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turleylox (Post 1522249)
Hello fellow members. I'm currently on vacation but still working on the club. I have a friend working on a club logo for us. He sent me two to look at and I'm not real happy with either one of them. Any of you guys have any ideas for a logo? if so please e-mail me your ideas. My e-mail is turleylox@aol.com.

if your on vac why are you on the computer so much. shouldn't you be relaxing or something? when i go on vac i do work around the house(honeydo list) so i guess it is the same. hope you are having some fun at least.

camaro4rr 02-26-2010 06:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 97591winter storage

dirtydogg 02-26-2010 06:26 PM

maybe it's just me but i would sell the white one and buy another camaro

turleylox 02-26-2010 08:21 PM

:thumbup:
Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtydogg (Post 1526279)
if your on vac why are you on the computer so much. shouldn't you be relaxing or something? when i go on vac i do work around the house(honeydo list) so i guess it is the same. hope you are having some fun at least.

I just can't help myself. I'm just really eager to keep the momentum up for the club. We are in the Great Smokey Mountains and having a blast. There are 12 of us and we are Very High up on the mountain. We went driving today to see the beautiful snow caped mountains. It is so awsome to see. Anyway, glad to hear that our Frankfort chapter of the club had a great time. By the way, If any of you are in Pigeon Forge you have to eat at BullFish Restaurant. :thumbup: Its the best Food and Service that I have ever had anywhere. Will be back to work on Monday will have some logo designs to look at hopefully. I'll check back in later guys.

camaro4rr 02-27-2010 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtydogg (Post 1527012)
maybe it's just me but i would sell the white one and buy another camaro

it is funny that you should say that. I sold the white one and paid for the Camaro:laugh:

LineofPerfection 03-01-2010 08:07 PM

Looking forward to getting together with everyone. I took "Big Blue" out today, I drove him to Louisville and back with many looks on the way. It looks to me like there is already 4 ABM's in the club. I can wait to compare rides and ideas.

FANTA-Z 03-01-2010 08:54 PM

Had mine out today for a bit as well. Next time you venture out to Louisville we should meet up somewhere.

dirtydogg 03-02-2010 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LineofPerfection (Post 1536841)
Looking forward to getting together with everyone.I can wait to compare rides and ideas.

like wise here !!!!! i have mine out everyday!!!!!!! if you live in versailles you need to hook up with the frankfort branch(myself and strangeman) and get lunch or something.

StrangeMan 03-02-2010 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LineofPerfection (Post 1536841)
Looking forward to getting together with everyone. I took "Big Blue" out today, I drove him to Louisville and back with many looks on the way. It looks to me like there is already 4 ABM's in the club. I can wait to compare rides and ideas.

Last weekend, I saw a red Maro parked at the Feed store on main st in Versailles. Do you know that who owns that one?

LineofPerfection 03-02-2010 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtydogg (Post 1538032)
like wise here !!!!! i have mine out everyday!!!!!!! if you live in versailles you need to hook up with the frankfort branch(myself and strangeman) and get lunch or something.

Sounds Good!!!

LineofPerfection 03-02-2010 11:39 AM

Not sure who owns that one, my buddie drives the silver SS running around Frankfort. We both work for the KY Army National Guard. He lives in Lexington and is a member of the CKCC. His name on there is oh58_driver.