Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Anyone in Tampa Florida Area (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33471)

warrenzevon 07-21-2009 06:45 AM

Anyone in Tampa Florida Area

Area there any groups started in the Tampa Florida area?
Any future meets planed in Tampa?

sharbaugh 07-21-2009 06:51 AM

Come on down to Bradenton on Sat from 5-9 at Hooters on US 41. Car show.

warrenzevon 07-21-2009 07:16 AM

Thanks for the info ... will do

jhmurphy 07-21-2009 06:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sounds like a good time an my baby is thirsty!!

Optimus Prime 07-21-2009 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhmurphy (Post 706425)
Sounds like a good time an my baby is thirsty!!

Hey, I think I saw you on the road early one morning! I was the cop next to you at Seven Springs & SR 54! LOL! Nice car bro! Yours is the first one I'd ever seen in the dark with the nice halos on.

jhmurphy 07-22-2009 06:22 PM

Yes I remember you. I was very luck getting mine. I went down to Ferman in Tarpon Springs and they had this Camaro on the lot the person backed out of the deal so I snatched it up. Payed a little over MSRP but they cut me a great deal on my trade in.

Hope to see yours on the road soon!!!

Ghans64 07-22-2009 08:06 PM

We should get a meet going there seems to be a lot of us starting to pop up in this area. My car is on its way.....just a little longer now.

Optimus Prime 07-22-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhmurphy (Post 711082)
Yes I remember you. I was very luck getting mine. I went down to Ferman in Tarpon Springs and they had this Camaro on the lot the person backed out of the deal so I snatched it up. Payed a little over MSRP but they cut me a great deal on my trade in.

Sweet! Yeah, they told me about that one. I saw it in the service area when they were doing the PDI on it. Keep your eyes peeled for an IBM SS in the near future! :thumbup:

CamaroGirlFL 07-23-2009 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhmurphy (Post 711082)

I've got a CGM on order at Dimmit (She departed from Birmingham, Alabama at 10pm last night)., but we had gone up to Ferman to take a picture of the one you bought and to see what the color actually looked liked.

SlingShot 07-23-2009 07:49 AM

I'm in the hurry up and wait mode, and will be for a long time.... Thinking till Nov-Dec ....

Kinda strange, I'm out and about every day running around and still haven't seen one on the road ....

sharbaugh 07-23-2009 10:43 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Come on down to Bradenton Sat Night. Hooters on 41 just south of Cortez. I will have my IBM in the show. 5-9 pm.
Ground effects are finally installed and I am picking it up later today. I miss my baby.

Optimus Prime 07-23-2009 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharbaugh (Post 713936)
Come on down to Bradenton Sat Night. Hooters on 41 just south of Cortez. I will have my IBM in the show. 5-9 pm.
Ground effects are finally installed and I am picking it up later today. I miss my baby.

Nice car Sharbaugh!!! :D

CamaroGirlFL 07-25-2009 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlingShot (Post 713263)
I'm in the hurry up and wait mode, and will be for a long time.... Thinking till Nov-Dec ....
Kinda strange, I'm out and about every day
running around and still haven't seen one on the road ....

Not really if you drive the same route everyday. I didn't see one for awhile. My husband has seen his fair share on I-4

JTinFL 07-25-2009 05:25 AM

Hey there. We are down in Fort Myers. If you guys meet up, let us know. We are wrapping up our single turbo kit for the SS and would like to put some miles on here. We will be at Bradenton probably on the 7th. See you soon.