Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Local Marketplace (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Forgestar CF5 Wheels & Tires For Sale (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255282)

ripcard 10-22-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckynuts (Post 5720931)
you need luckynuts Rick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Have you got 20 I can have Dave?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDN SS (Post 5721070)
Need to borrow a camera? :D

No, but maybe if you'd like to carry my lens for me...bought an even bigger one two weeks ago.:facepalm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matster (Post 5721753)
Hey Rick, I never even thought about lug nuts:rolleyes:. I have sent a private message to Nine Ball (included you on the message) and asked what the brand and size were that he originally shipped with the wheels.

Thanks Matt,:thumbsup: I just sent him an email at the addy in his reply you copied me on.

CDN SS 10-22-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ripcard (Post 5723938)
No, but maybe if you'd like to carry my lens for me...bought an even bigger one two weeks ago.:facepalm:

I carried 50 LB mailbags for 35 years but I'm going to have pass on your offer.;)

ripcard 10-31-2012 03:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
New nuts arrived today. :happyanim: Couldn't wait to bolt them on. Cloudy late afternoon light but you get the idea. I'm very happy with the look. :drool:

If the weather improves soom I'm going to get a couple of rides in before putting it away for the winter.:cry:

gramps_green_rs 10-31-2012 06:33 PM

:chevy: lookin good Rick:w00t::chevy:

gramps

ripcard 10-31-2012 09:13 PM

Took it for a drive tonight.:D Left home it was 10 C got back it was 6 c. Just slightly damp from an earlier rain. Tiny bit more road noise. Stable and smooth. Only went up to 115 for a short stretch.

Gotta send the TMS back to school and give them a good run soon.

Very happy so far.

Thanks Matt.:thumbsup:

CDN SS 11-03-2012 09:47 PM

2 thumbs up Rick, patience pays off.

Matster 11-05-2012 06:48 PM

Look really good Rick! Think they look better on yours than they did on mine.

ripcard 11-05-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDN SS (Post 5770753)
2 thumbs up Rick, patience pays off.

Thanks Steve. Patience due to frugality and Matt helped me out there.:thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matster (Post 5777029)
Look really good Rick! Think they look better on yours than they did on mine.

You may be right Matt. I think the wheels you have now are the right choice for the colour of your car.

I was originally thinking I would go with a bright (chrome or polished) finish for mine too but seeing the powder coat silver now on the car...it just looks right. I love the simple 5 spoke design and these wheels just fill the wells beautifully. They give the car a nice aggressive stance.:drool:

I've had a chance to drive the car a couple of times and while it's too cold to lean on them, they feel fine. Wish I didn't have to put it away soon.:mad0260: