Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   best Items that re-sale When ZL1 is sold (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327278)

gen=5 11-08-2013 10:12 PM

best Items that re-sale When ZL1 is sold

I know some may ask why since I am on the fence about selling it,although still see noting wrong with enjoying it until I decide,and I have already answered the question,so:focus:
What Items that arent too crazy expensive,not hard to R&R & will re-sell easy if I choose to remove them.
I have seen things like a harness to turn all the front lights on at once,which is best ?
Different front/fog lights vs replacing the whole head light assembly ?
Changing Colors
Anyone Have any thing used/new that I might want even if I dont know it yet ?
Comments,or Ideas,
thanks, gen5

Debo3883 11-09-2013 12:52 AM

I call the hydro dipped parts if you decide to sell! I will trade you factory parts plus cash if you're interested.I may even be open to buy some other parts. Just give me the word.

gen=5 11-09-2013 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debo3883 (Post 7170608)
I call the hydro dipped parts if you decide to sell! I will trade you factory parts plus cash if you're interested.I may even be open to buy some other parts. Just give me the word.

Well you would be number 2 on the list for those if I sell it.,But I am looking for some things I can add to my car that might resale easy down the line,
I have also had someone local wanting to trade me his ZL1 for mine since his is the same car,and almost completely stock instead of trying to remove parts and sell them...
I think I am just bored looking for something to do,and even if i spend another 2 or 3k on it before i sell it ,its not about trying not to lose money but just controlling the spending while i still have,and maybe being able to recoup a little bit of it..thks

URBAN LEGEND 11-09-2013 09:08 AM

Are you selling now?

el ess A 11-09-2013 09:18 AM

If you're not sure what you're going to do....STOP SPENDING MONEY ON THE CAR!!!!! If you do, then you'd be considered a government entity. :)

Once you figure out which road to take, then plan your route and don't look back. No regrets. If you can't get to that level, then you're not there yet. No destination is more stress-free than a well-planned one. Plan it, then put your money in the place where it will do most good. Either in the car, or in the advertisements to sell it.

URBAN LEGEND 11-09-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el ess A (Post 7171020)
If you're not sure what you're going to do....STOP SPENDING MONEY ON THE CAR!!!!! If you do, then you'd be considered a government entity. :)

Once you figure out which road to take, then plan your route and don't look back. No regrets. If you can't get to that level, then you're not there yet. No destination is more stress-free than a well-planned one. Plan it, then put your money in the place where it will do most good. Either in the car, or in the advertisements to sell it.

That's real talk right there. ^^^^

bumblebeecamaro 11-09-2013 01:55 PM

So u know you'll probably be selling your car but yet you're thinking about adding more goodies on your car which you know you'll be selling later down the road?

No offense man but that makes no sense. Keep your car as is then donate the $$$ you were going to spend on the goodies that you would eventually sell as used and of course lose even more money.

OVERPAR73 11-09-2013 04:26 PM

Mark,
Keep me in mind with any parts down the road. You know I would love all the carbon fiber parts, but I sure hope you keep the car and really enjoy it! Take care.

gen=5 11-12-2013 12:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
MAN GEE, thanks for the advise,I thought I explain this...Its not about selling it. its paid for It was a simple question about parts used or new that resale easy,I am sorry maybe I didn't make it clear...I already donated over **k this yr,my kids work in the kitchen for the homeless,and I also volunteer helping other disabled persons worse off than myself,but thank you for the advise again...I will take it into account.trying to better myself.. never mind,..have a great day
like I said its been paid for since day one...I know not to bother to ask again,:lol::sorry:

Falundir 11-12-2013 01:23 AM

Truth is that it is a labor of love. At best you will recoup 50% of what you put into it. So just have fun, enjoy making it your own, and when the time comes then someone else will be able to enjoy it as well.