Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suspension / Chassis / Brakes (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   R1 Concepts Premium Rotors and Pads - limited time member discount/ groupbuy! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85432)

r1concepts 05-24-2010 08:09 PM

R1 Concepts Premium Rotors/ Hawk/ Stoptech Pads/ Stoptech S.S. brakelines Sale!

R1 Concepts Inc. is proud to offer Premium Camaro rotors!
I am offering the Premium series rotors which are made with stronger iron cast metal (G3500) for overall tension strength. The Premium series rotors which is the top of the line series out of the two that I carry (E-lines & Premiums). The rotors are cast with a 50/50 center split for better heat distribution. Premium utilize a black Electro-coating finish applied on the hubs and inner vane structures providing long lasting corrosion protection. Original stock size, will bolt right up with no modifications needed. (we also have our E-line series available)

What separates R1?

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated. Here at R1, we take into account numerous precautions in machining rotors. We drill our rotors in house using state-of-the-art CNC machines and follow strict procedures and standards such as drilling between each vane structure. This will allow the rotor to retain its structural integrity and overall strength with optimum thermal transfers. We utilize smaller diameter drill bits for smaller diameter holes and each hole is counter-sink to add strength. You also have the option to go with slotted only or even a custom design with your own logo. Every R1 rotor that comes with slots will come with our exclusive "Diamond Slot design" (45 degree angle end points), to help release trapped debris. Our diamond slot design is also a good indicator for rotor wear. We also offer optional Cryo Treatment at an additional cost. (Cryogenic treatment is a process that improves the performance and life of the rotor by strengthening the metallurgy. This process will help to give an extra level of protection against warping).

*WARRANTY*

Here at R1 Concepts Inc, we stand by our products. We offer a one year warranty on warping and cracking on all R1 brake rotors due to manufacture defects and workmanship.

http://www.r1concepts.com/images/forums/y-rotors-ds.gif
http://www.r1concepts.com/images/forums/y-pads.jpg
http://www.r1concepts.com/images/forums/y-fluids.jpghttp://www.r1concepts.com/images/forums/y-sslines.jpg

AVAILABLE STYLES
Slotted Only
Drilled and Slotted
Drilled Only
Dimple and Slotted
Custom/
Engravings*

(ft/rr = front and rear)
(*engravings cost may vary)

2010-12 Camaro V6
FT/RR PREMIUM SERIES ROTORS: PM ME FOR PRICING

2010-12 Camaro SS

FT/RR PREMIUM SERIES ROTORS: PM ME FOR PRICING

PADS
FT/RR POSI CERAMIC PADS (V6): $75
FT/RR HAWK HPS PADS (V6): $120
FT/RR HAWK CERAMIC PADS (V6): $125

FT/RR POSI SEMI-METALLIC PADS (SS): $85
FT/RR HAWK HPS PADS (SS): $195
FT/RR HAWK CERAMIC PADS (SS): $200
FT/RR STOPTECH PERFORMANCE PADS (SS): $140

BRAKELINES

(SS)FT/RR STOPTECH STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES: $180
(V6)FT/RR STOPTECH STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES: $250

BRAKE FLUID

STOPTECH STR600 (500mL): $14
STOPTECH STR660 (500mL): $20

CALIPER PAINT

G2 Caliper Paint: $34
(all colors of rainbow, black, silver, pink available)

SHIPPING: FREE GROUND SHIPPING!!! WHEN ORDER INCLUDES ROTOR SET (AK, HI AND INTERNATIONAL WILL COST MORE) .

Contact Info

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WANT TO PLACE AN ORDER, PM WOULD BE BEST.
PM: r1concepts
Email: kevin@r1concepts.com
Phone: 888-712-6623 ext. 7022
www.r1concepts.com

CaliEMT 05-24-2010 08:23 PM

Hey Guys, i cant find the Rotors to order on your site.
BTW, is the price for each inidividual Rotor or is it for the ff/rr complete all foour corner set?

r1concepts 05-24-2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliEMT (Post 1899085)
Hey Guys, i cant find the Rotors to order on your site.
BTW, is the price for each inidividual Rotor or is it for the ff/rr complete all foour corner set?

FT/RR is for all four (complete set), buddy! PM me what you want to order, we can do CC on the phone or paypal.

Thanks
Steven

CaliEMT 05-24-2010 08:31 PM

Wow! Thats a great price!
Just gotta decide on slototed or drilled.

And these are supposed perform better than the stock SS discs? and They do fit the stock brembos right?

r1concepts 05-24-2010 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliEMT (Post 1899130)
Wow! Thats a great price!
Just gotta decide on slototed or drilled.

And these are supposed perform better than the stock SS discs? and They do fit the stock brembos right?

Yes, with the right set of brake pads. Yes they will work perfectly fine with the stock calipers.

Xanthos 05-24-2010 09:10 PM

Is the 35 shipping for complete set the set only, or for a complete set + other things? I'd probably go ahead and order the hawks ceramic pads, brake fluid, and a G2 kit at the same time and I was trying to figure out what shipping cost would be.
- X

CaliEMT 05-24-2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanthos (Post 1899357)
Is the 35 shipping for complete set the set only, or for a complete set + other things? I'd probably go ahead and order the hawks ceramic pads, brake fluid, and a G2 kit at the same time and I was trying to figure out what shipping cost would be.
- X

Same here. I'll be getting the Ceramic Pads, and fluid, and wanted to know if the shipping would be togther, and not a milliion bucks for shipping different things

Milk 1027 05-24-2010 09:23 PM

wow, that is a great deal if I've ever seen one.

r1concepts 05-25-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanthos (Post 1899357)
- X

$35 for a complete set and other things too!

Thanks
Steven

2010 2-Tone 05-25-2010 01:31 PM

Looks like quality stuff from R1concepts!!:thumbsup: Thanks guys for giving us more choices!

r1concepts 05-25-2010 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 2-Tone (Post 1901843)
Looks like quality stuff from R1concepts!!:thumbsup: Thanks guys for giving us more choices!

Yeah the Cobalt and LX guys love them. Thanks for having me.

-Steven

Xanthos 05-27-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r1concepts (Post 1901832)
$35 for a complete set and other things too!

Thanks
Steven

Very, very nice. Definitely on my list.
- X

r1concepts 05-27-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanthos (Post 1911390)
Very, very nice. Definitely on my list.
- X

Thanks, just pm me when you are ready. BTW, nice avatar, waiting for that movie myself.

PUNCH IT 05-27-2010 07:24 PM

Nice!!