Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Official SUMMIT WHITE Camaro Thread (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6399)

fad1 07-08-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikel441 (Post 651330)
K how bout this?

White w/IOM stripes and IO Leather interior......That would be nice!

Ahh, your talking about the 1969 Camaro Pace Car combiniation. I was thinking that same combo but I am holding off untill I see pictures of it. I am currently leaning toward a summit white (v6 or SS) with the black interior and black rally stripes. I really like the white mule that was spotted with the rally stripes.

myold88 07-08-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 97 ragtop (Post 658165)
that is what I thought, they told me orders could not be put in system.

I may be rethinking my order with this dealership

97Ragtop: White is available- One person here said he already saw one at a dealer and "several" have been ordered. I have workbench numbers for mine. Its amazing how much some dealers don't know.

zee28rs72: I have seen 3 Camaros with the IO interiors in person and one was a IOM with IO interior. The two others were black with IO stripes and interiors. both the exterior and interior orange seemed to be an exact match to me.

Zee28rs72 07-08-2009 06:12 PM

zee28rs72: I have seen 3 Camaros with the IO interiors in person and one was a IOM with IO interior. The two others were black with IO stripes and interiors. both the exterior and interior orange seemed to be an exact match to me.[/QUOTE]

So the IO Ralley Stripes Look to match the IOM paint pretty good.....Thats good to hear. I think I also will get the IO engine covers, are you?

myold88 07-09-2009 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zee28rs72 (Post 660256)
zee28rs72: I have seen 3 Camaros with the IO interiors in person and one was a IOM with IO interior. The two others were black with IO stripes and interiors. both the exterior and interior orange seemed to be an exact match to me.

So the IO Ralley Stripes Look to match the IOM paint pretty good.....Thats good to hear. I think I also will get the IO engine covers, are you?[/QUOTE]
I may get the orange engine cover when I order my Orange stripes from the dealers parts dept. Want to see the car first before I decide.

racert33 07-09-2009 01:42 PM

may i ask why people seem so fond of getting white with IOM stripes?

personally i don't really care for the look, but to each his own

O2BQIK 07-09-2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racert33 (Post 662879)

White with orange stripes is a heritage thing. '69 pace car, '97 30th anniversary Z28 and SS. And, I think it looks good!

myold88 07-09-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racert33 (Post 662879)

How do you know ?.- As far as I know nobody has seen a new Camaro with this combo.

Vash 07-09-2009 03:13 PM

You can do custom Huggar orange stripes if you wanted too nothing stopping someone from doing that after delivery.

goshawk823 07-09-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O2BQIK (Post 663105)
White with orange stripes is a heritage thing. '69 pace car, '97 30th anniversary Z28 and SS. And, I think it looks good!

exactly! (although the 69 was Dover White...)...White with orange stripes, with the orange and black interior would be a great color combo.

Zee28rs72 07-09-2009 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myold88 (Post 662327)
So the IO Ralley Stripes Look to match the IOM paint pretty good.....Thats good to hear. I think I also will get the IO engine covers, are you?

I may get the orange engine cover when I order my Orange stripes from the dealers parts dept. Want to see the car first before I decide.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I am with you on that. Who knows I may decide to keep it all white or go with black Stripes. What ever is done the IO interior will still look great.
Do you know if they started building yours yet?

racert33 07-10-2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myold88 (Post 663181)
How do you know ?.- As far as I know nobody has seen a new Camaro with this combo.

i haven't seen any real pics, just photoshops. i don't really like orange anyway, perhaps because every hall in high school was freakin orange :barf:

Old Timer 07-12-2009 04:27 PM

Does anyone know if Camaro production has anything to do with percentages of each color. If so, I wonder how white fits into the plan?

Cliff Jumper 23 07-12-2009 11:11 PM

The White Camaro Officially Rocks......:headbang: Love white cars. With the RS package. HID's in that sexy light blueish color. Swap some interior lights and BAM!!!:confused0068: Beauty redefined. Now all I left to do is place my order. lol:sm0:

racert33 07-13-2009 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Timer (Post 672835)
Does anyone know if Camaro production has anything to do with percentages of each color. If so, I wonder how white fits into the plan?

what do you mean? are you asking whether they are going to build them with each color getting a predetermined percentage of the cars built?

if i understand the Q correctly, i would guess no. i'm guessing that once pre-orders are filled they will build cars based on which colors have been most popular.