Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Sports Lounge (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Wrestling talk (WWE,TNA, or any other feds) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77019)

Bruticus 04-13-2010 02:29 AM

Wrestling talk (WWE,TNA, or any other feds)

Was curious in knowing if there are any wrassling fans on the site?

AlSuwaidi 04-13-2010 02:33 AM

i was bck when i was 12... not any more..

Iwantone2 04-13-2010 11:24 AM

As a matter of fact, I used to and still do watch WWE when I get a chance. I'll be honest though, I don't think anything will ever compare to the Attitude era when Stone Cold, The Rock, DX, etc were around...those were the days...

Don't get me wrong, it still is entertaining, but after WrestleMania, I stopped watching it (again).

Bruticus 04-17-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwantone2 (Post 1714329)
As a matter of fact, I used to and still do watch WWE when I get a chance. I'll be honest though, I don't think anything will ever compare to the Attitude era when Stone Cold, The Rock, DX, etc were around...those were the days...

Don't get me wrong, it still is entertaining, but after WrestleMania, I stopped watching it (again).

Ya man I use to stay up late at night sometimes missing High School during the Attitude Era when they were up against Nitro. You cant also forget ECW when no one really knew about it, shoot out here in NY I will never forget how I found it.

Madison Square Garden has channel on cable out here it was like 2am on a Sunday morning I was surfing and I found ECW I was like wow wrestling then I saw all the chair shots and tables I was like holy crap this isn't WWF and I was hooked on it from there.

Now WWE is more PG I guess after that Mohammad Hassan incident on CW channel McMahon is trying to appease more younger people to get into wrestling. I hope that trend ends soon I don't see it ending as long as John Cena is still alive and breathing oxygen.

lafountain 04-18-2010 07:40 PM

I still to this day watch wrestling. Watch 3 out of 4 WWE shows and have been getting more into TNA this year too.

Atti2de 04-18-2010 07:43 PM

Not since WCW

Bruticus 04-21-2010 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lafountain (Post 1736577)
I still to this day watch wrestling. Watch 3 out of 4 WWE shows and have been getting more into TNA this year too.

The first night TNA went head to head with WWE it was a pretty damn good show. Sting beating the everliving hell out of RVD for 10 minutes was great lol.

masterofpuppets 04-21-2010 08:16 PM

Used to be a big fan back in the attitude era. Monday nights were great - flip between raw, nitro, and ecw. I follow it from a distance these days only because the Undertaker and Michelle McCool, who are the NICEST people you'll ever meet, are good customers at my store.

Bruticus 04-21-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterofpuppets (Post 1751303)
Used to be a big fan back in the attitude era. Monday nights were great - flip between raw, nitro, and ecw. I follow it from a distance these days only because the Undertaker and Michelle McCool, who are the NICEST people you'll ever meet, are good customers at my store.

Those 2 are still dating each other ?

masterofpuppets 04-21-2010 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruticus (Post 1751319)
Those 2 are still dating each other ?

Oh yeah. They just bought a house here together.

AZCamaroFan 04-21-2010 09:56 PM

Yeah i'm a fan. My brother got me into it when we were teenagers, and i never stopped. I kick myself because WrestleMania was here in Phoenix and it was Shawn Michaels last match and i didn't go. The Attitude Era was the best.

Iwantone2 04-22-2010 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruticus (Post 1734095)
Ya man I use to stay up late at night sometimes missing High School during the Attitude Era when they were up against Nitro. You cant also forget ECW when no one really knew about it, shoot out here in NY I will never forget how I found it.

Madison Square Garden has channel on cable out here it was like 2am on a Sunday morning I was surfing and I found ECW I was like wow wrestling then I saw all the chair shots and tables I was like holy crap this isn't WWF and I was hooked on it from there.

Now WWE is more PG I guess after that Mohammad Hassan incident on CW channel McMahon is trying to appease more younger people to get into wrestling. I hope that trend ends soon I don't see it ending as long as John Cena is still alive and breathing oxygen.

Yea man, I remember staying up late watching it as well!!! Those definately were the days, especially when DX was DX and they supposedly invaded and tagged on the TNT building! Stone Cold!! Stone Cold!! Stone Cold!!! or "If ya smmmmmmmmeelllllllllllllllll.....what the ROCK....is cookin'

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterofpuppets (Post 1751303)

Those were great days and I still remember when Sting came back to WCW and was in the rafters (<-- ?)

You've met them?!?!? Lucky...

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterofpuppets (Post 1751351)
Oh yeah. They just bought a house here together.

I didn't even know they were together...

Bruticus 04-23-2010 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwantone2 (Post 1754125)
Yea man, I remember staying up late watching it as well!!! Those definately were the days, especially when DX was DX and they supposedly invaded and tagged on the TNT building! Stone Cold!! Stone Cold!! Stone Cold!!! or "If ya smmmmmmmmeelllllllllllllllll.....what the ROCK....is cookin'

Those were great days and I still remember when Sting came back to WCW and was in the rafters (<-- ?)

I didn't even know they were together...

Sting is still in the rafters on TNA lol funny stuff heres the video of him pwning RVD after he got beat by him in a 3 second match lmao.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZkUUyJb3IA

masterofpuppets 04-23-2010 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwantone2 (Post 1754125)

Oh yeah! Mark's such a great guy, my favorite customer we have by a wide margin. He'll come in and if no one else is in the store, he'll shoot the shit with all of us for a while and just hang out. We mess with him once in a while. He was walking in on a slow Friday afternoon and we cranked up youtube and played his entrance music as he walked through the door. :sm0:

I will say though the first time I helped him I almost crapped my pants. I mean this is a guy I watched crucify people back in the day when I was a kid. I was scared to mess up a shipment for him and he'd roll his eyes into the back of his head and choke slam me.