Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Texas (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   San Antonio Camaro Club (SACC) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62053)

CamaroSkooter 01-27-2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 1422668)
Hey Justin,

Scale,
Color, not critical... I can paint...
Concept, or
Realistic 2010...
and what your asking for it...

I am certainly interested, but I do not want a concept die cast, I'ld rather have a realistic 2010.

Let Me Know...

Thx,

PM sent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PnCRedJwl2SS (Post 1422684)
Ok, everybody...I spoke with the manager at Boston's again today. She says they are willing to give it a try this weekend and she is ok with us reserving the 10 spots right in front of the patio area for Friday night--but there is a catch...

Friday nights are very busy there, and their Happy Hour runs from 4-7PM, so people start arriving very early. She can't guarantee our spots, but she did say that if we are willing to send someone out early in the day (say around 3:30 - 4PM) with cones and some tape (and signs--"These Spots Reserved For Camaro5 Club"), she would be fine with us setting those out there to reserve the spots. Only two conditions:
  1. Whoever sets up needs to stop in and let the Manager (Susan) know we are there to set up before starting.
  2. We cannot block the exit of any vehicle(s) that might already be parked in those spots.

So...given these conditions/restrictions...are you still interested in meeting at Boston's this Friday, or should we try a different location?

Let the comments begin! :)

That seems a bit early...

CamaroSkooter 01-27-2010 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wluther (Post 1422699)
I had a good time last Friday... met some of yall... and I will stop by for a few this friday too!!

...Did yall know there was this Darren fella there who has a lift in his garage... amazing! lol...

Hey, was that you on 281 Southbound that I talked to over the PA speaker in my Blazer? If it was, sorry if I frightened you :sm0:

Your windows were tinted dark enough that I couldn't see who was driving :)

wluther 01-27-2010 05:45 PM

Yup... that was me... I thought I heard something... that's a pretty cool little PA system u got there... it sure did what's its suppose to do... lol...

I was just on my way home... glad it wasn't a cop or anything...

SILVER BULLET 01-27-2010 06:42 PM

I think we can give them a chance; count me in...as long as it doesn't rain.

txogre 01-28-2010 01:35 AM

BTW I got to see the lift tonight, as our exhaust came in and is now installed.
I am hoping Friday night is not too cold, I might burn a tank of gas just listening to the exhaust all night.
Also sorry for the delay Will but I do have my resume ready, was getting signed up for school and other stuff.

Sam

CamaroSkooter 01-28-2010 06:09 AM

Seeing as how the weather looks like it's going to be a problem...I'm going to bring out the Blazer instead :D

Barricade_643 01-28-2010 06:44 AM

The Z28 Ghost has seen the lift and approves!

bumblebee1029 01-28-2010 01:23 PM

I new to the site, but I am a AGM at TGI Fridays on Dezevala, i own a transformers edition Camaro. I would love to have the camaros at the restaurant, I got about 10 to 15 spaces open if that is something you guys want to do. No conditions or anything

CamaroSkooter 01-28-2010 01:31 PM

The plot thickens :D

bumblebee1029 01-28-2010 02:59 PM

My name is Justin also, FYI

summitSS 01-28-2010 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bumblebee1029 (Post 1425866)
I new to the site, but I am a AGM at TGI Fridays on Dezevala, i own a transformers edition Camaro. I would love to have the camaros at the restaurant, I got about 10 to 15 spaces open if that is something you guys want to do. No conditions or anything

Hey Justin! Sounds like a great offer. What do you think guys? Seems like Boston's have a few hoops to jump through. Does this TGI Fridays happen to have a patio area?

wluther 01-28-2010 03:08 PM

I am having my personalized plates transfered over from my old car to my camaro... I made a new account "PWND" that i will be using and i will be deleting this account... just to let yall know...

PWND 01-28-2010 03:10 PM

and im back... probably pretty dumb... but i wanted my username to match my plate... oh well..

Hey Justin... this is Will... I met you last Saturday.. which was still pretty crazy timing... driving side-by-side, highway/access road... anyway... glad to see you found this place...

see ya around..

txogre 01-28-2010 03:25 PM

I am down for anything, heck if we can hook up with another Camaro owner/fan then he knows what we are going thru and can offer us some place to gather sounds almost perfect to me.

Sam

summitSS 01-28-2010 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txogre (Post 1426263)
I am down for anything, heck if we can hook up with another Camaro owner/fan then he knows what we are going thru and can offer us some place to gather sounds almost perfect to me.

Sam

I agree with Sam, but then again I go where to wind blows. Anywhere is good to me. Worth a try anyway.

bumblebee1029 01-28-2010 03:45 PM

You guys can come out anytime you wanna gather, give me notice, and how many spaces you estimate, and its done!! We have the cars everyone wants, and we should show them off as much as possible.

PWND 01-28-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bumblebee1029 (Post 1426334)
...We have the cars everyone wants, and we should show them off as much as possible.

yup... and yeah huh!!

so Fridays @ Fridays... hmm...

louperrault 01-28-2010 04:35 PM

And the food at TGI Fridays is better than houlihans:happyanim::w00t:

Atti2dezWife 01-28-2010 08:26 PM

I think it would be great!!! Even though it would be a little further away, we are wanted there. That makes a HUGE difference. Chris and I are game.

SSE 4 2SS 01-28-2010 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bumblebee1029 (Post 1426334)
You guys can come out anytime you wanna gather, give me notice, and how many spaces you estimate, and its done!! We have the cars everyone wants, and we should show them off as much as possible.

It's nice to be wanted...

Quote:

Originally Posted by PWND (Post 1426490)
yup... and yeah huh!!

so Fridays @ Fridays... hmm...

Can I get an Amen....

Quote:

Originally Posted by louperrault (Post 1426504)
And the food at TGI Fridays is better than houlihans:happyanim::w00t:

that's the understatement of this thread... though I got a funny as heck story about TGIF, in the airport at Minn/StPaul...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atti2dezWife (Post 1427387)
I think it would be great!!! Even though it would be a little further away, we are wanted there. That makes a HUGE difference. Chris and I are game.

I'm in, but not this Friday as I am still stuck in Brazil........one more week, and good weather means I'll be home on the 5th of Feb... hopefully get to meet up then...

Kyle.Gilmour 01-28-2010 09:42 PM

keeping an eye out again... I want to come back out, and stay more than 10 min this time. haha

PnCRedJwl2SS 01-28-2010 10:39 PM

Personally, I really like the Fridays at Friday's idea...! It's a pretty long drive for me, but I enjoy driving my car, so not a huge deal.

I may not be able to stay as late, but I'm also up for maybe starting at 6:30 PM vs. 7:00 or 7:30 PM. If we start around 6:30 PM, it should be right at the tail end of rush hour (do I have that right?) and that may make getting parking a little easier...

Any other thoughts...? So, are we on for Friday's on Fri, 29 Jan (tomorrow)?

If so, then Boston's is out for this week (no biggie, eh?).

Cheers,

cashbred 01-28-2010 10:49 PM

Im down for that as well

cashbred 01-28-2010 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PnCRedJwl2SS (Post 1427876)
Personally, I really like the Friday's at Friday's idea...! It's a pretty long drive for me, but I enjoy driving my car, so not a huge deal.

I may not be able to stay as late, but I'm also up for maybe starting at 6:30 PM vs. 7:00 or 7:30 PM. If we start around 6:30 PM, it should be right at the tail end of rush hour (do I have that right?) and that may make getting parking a little easier...

Any other thoughts...? So, are we on for Friday's on Fri, 29 Jan (tomorrow)?

If so, then Boston's is out for this week (no biggie, eh?).

Cheers,

I sounds good to me :)

TAG UR IT 01-29-2010 01:53 AM

So, will it be Fridays? I don't mind the trek over there. But, that shaves off even more time I won't be able to hang out. Oh well, sounds like a nice invite and I could go for it. WIsh we had something at 281 and 1604. THAT would be awesome.

Ok. Lemme get addy ready for others. We might have another guest from out of state join us tonight. ;)

TGI Friday's

12790 W Ih 10
San Antonio, TX 78249
Work +1 2106969591
www.fridays.com