Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   K&N AirCharger and Typhoon System | Best Prices | Free Shipping! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64983)

JDP Motorsports 02-09-2010 05:28 PM

K&N AirCharger and Typhoon System | Best Prices | Free Shipping!

JDP Motorsports is proud to bring you the K&N AirCharger (63-3074) and Typhoon Series (69-4519TP) at excellent prices with free shipping to the lower 48!!!! We've also got the LLT V6 K&N AirCharger (63-3075) and Typhoon Series (69-4520TP) in stock! Please call, email or PM me for pricing and coupon information. Having worked for K&N as a Senior Tech and Sales I know what goes into each system as I've been involved in the processes, if you have any product specific questions please let me know!

AirCharger System Part # 63-3074

2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6.2L V8 K&N Cold Air Intake System includes composite intake tube, cold air dam and highflow washable air filter. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!*

http://www.magnaflowplus.com/UserDat...rge/103400.jpg

Regular Sale Price $356.79
C5 Forum Price $ Call, Email or PM for pricing!!!! :headbang:

Aircharger systems are a sister product to K&N's 57 Series FIPK. The K&N 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kits are guaranteed to increase horsepower and come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the OEM filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable. Most of K&N's intakes are relatively easy to install using basic hand tools. 63 series intakes are street legal in most states. They are not legal for use in California and other states adopting the California emission standards.

Typhoon Series part # 69-4519TP

K&N 69 Series Typhoon CAI Kit for the 2010 Camaro SS 6.2L V8 features free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube, cold air dam and highflow washable air filter. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!*

http://www.magnaflowplus.com/UserDat...rge/103401.jpg

Suggested Retail $356.79
C5 Forum Price $ Call, Email or PM for pricing!!!! :headbang:

Built for performance and show, the 69 Series Typhoon Air Intake System is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles. Typhoon intakes come in one of three designs: cold air intakes (CA), short ram intakes (SR), or complete cold air (CCA) intakes which can be configured as either a cold air intake or a short ram intake. Some Typhoon's have high quality finish options including polished aluminum, powder coated red, and powder coated silver among others. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction resulting in additional power and torque. All of them come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty and are guaranteed to increase Horsepower. Some Typhoon Air Intakes are not legal for use in California and other states adopting California emissions standards while others are CARB exempt and 50 state legal.

AirCharger System part # 63-3075[/URL]

2010 Chevrolet Camaro LLT 3.6L V6 K&N Cold Air Intake System includes composite intake tube, cold air dam and highflow washable air filter. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!*

http://www.magnaflowplus.com/UserDat...rge/103407.jpg

Regular Price $321.99 Shipped
C5 Forum Price $ Call, Email or PM for coupon codes*

Aircharger systems are a sister product to K&N's 57 Series FIPK. The K&N 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kits are guaranteed to increase horsepower and come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the OEM filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable. Most of K&N's intakes are relatively easy to install using basic hand tools. 63 series intakes are street legal in most states. They are not legal for use in California and other states adopting the California emission standards.

Typhoon Series part # 69-4520TP

K&N 69 Series Typhoon CAI Kit for the 2010 Camaro LLT 3.6L V6 features free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube, cold air dam and highflow washable air filter. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!*

http://www.magnaflowplus.com/UserDat...rge/103406.jpg

Regular Price $321.99 Shipped
C5 Forum Price $ Call, Email or PM for coupon codes*

Built for performance and show, the 69 Series Typhoon Air Intake System is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles. Typhoon intakes come in one of three designs: cold air intakes (CA), short ram intakes (SR), or complete cold air (CCA) intakes which can be configured as either a cold air intake or a short ram intake. Some Typhoon's have high quality finish options including polished aluminum, powder coated red, and powder coated silver among others. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction resulting in additional power and torque. All of them come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty and are guaranteed to increase Horsepower. Some Typhoon Air Intakes are not legal for use in California and other states adopting California emissions standards while others are CARB exempt and 50 state legal.

We also have package pricing including Magnaflow, Kooks, Doug Thorley, AR Headers, DiabloSport and more! Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with questions. We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day! :chevy:

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley

JDP Motorsports 02-11-2010 07:48 PM

All PM's have been replied too! If you find a better price let me know and I'll see what we can do! :chevy:

Kind regards,

rharp 02-12-2010 11:37 AM

Yesterday you sent me a pm for the airaid price, which by the way is the best price i have seen, so thanks for that. Today i would like a price on the k&n. Also if possible could you tell me which one you would recommend? thank you Rharp

hokiedee 02-12-2010 12:36 PM

I am close to pulling the trigger. I would also like to know what the price for the K&N is, also whih one is better. Air Raid or K&N?

JDP Motorsports 02-12-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rharp (Post 1475904)
Yesterday you sent me a pm for the airaid price, which by the way is the best price i have seen, so thanks for that. Today i would like a price on the k&n. Also if possible could you tell me which one you would recommend? thank you Rharp

Quote:

Originally Posted by hokiedee (Post 1476104)
I am close to pulling the trigger. I would also like to know what the price for the K&N is, also whih one is better. Air Raid or K&N?

PM's sent! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We're open 10am-4pm MST tomorrow if anyone has questions! Have a great weekend! :headbang:

Kind regards,

JDP Motorsports 02-16-2010 02:09 PM

All PM's have been responded too. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions!! :chevy:

Kind regards,

JDP Motorsports 02-18-2010 04:53 PM

All PM's responded too! Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with questions! We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day! :headbang:

Kind regards,

JDP Motorsports 02-19-2010 03:47 PM

Friday bump! Have a great weekend everyone! :headbang:

Kind regards,

JDP Motorsports 02-20-2010 01:37 PM

All PM's have been responded too. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We appreciate everyone's support and have a great WEEKEND!!!! :chevy:

Kind regards,

JDP Motorsports 02-23-2010 02:01 PM

All PM responded too! Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with questions or for pricing! :chevy:

Kind regards,

JDP Motorsports 03-05-2010 11:21 AM

Friday :bump: Have a great weekend everyone! :happy0180:

Kind regards,

JDP Motorsports 03-08-2010 07:34 PM

Monday :bump:

All PM's have been replied too! :happy0180:

Kind regards,

JDP Motorsports 03-16-2010 12:22 PM

All PM's have been replied too! Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with questions! :headbang:

Kind regards,

JDP Motorsports 03-20-2010 11:34 AM

All PM's and emails have been replied too! Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with technical questions or for pricing. With our hands on product knowledge and outstanding customer service we should be your first stop! We appreciate everyone's support and have a great weekend!!! :happy0180:

Kind regards,