Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Rockies / Midwest (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   2 Camaros at Johnny Londoff 5.5.09 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21415)

Liberty1 05-05-2009 04:53 PM

2 Camaros at Johnny Londoff 5.5.09

Just got a call from Joe Rice at Johnny Londoff today and went by to check it out. They have a Yellow 1SS that is probably going to get picked up today and also a Black 2LT Auto for display and you can sit inside of it! Also, I just learned my order their is at 3000 and I'm now 2nd in line. Steve Schurmann, the new car manager, said he expects my order to be delivered late June! Any idea who the Yellow SS belongs to and who's second overall before me?

Budweiser 05-06-2009 05:43 PM

Don't buy from Johhny Londoff!!! I pre-ordered at MSRP, went to take delivery.... wanted $4,000 over sticker!!! NO THANKS.

bluch 05-06-2009 05:45 PM

:needpics:

TStko 05-06-2009 07:20 PM

Just came from Johnny Londoff just to LOOK at it since i ordered from somewhere else, they stated they're charging all orders $4000 over MSRP. I couldn't stop laughing just like they couldn't stop looking serious. lol

Sean_W 05-06-2009 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Budweiser (Post 463675)
Don't buy from Johhny Londoff!!! I pre-ordered at MSRP, went to take delivery.... wanted $4,000 over sticker!!! NO THANKS.

I can believe this. They weere my first stoop when ordering. From the way they talked, I saw this coming. I posted them in the price gouging thread last october.

josh1147 05-06-2009 08:34 PM

We need to re-post them in the gouger thread....bunch of crooks. Have you ever looked up Johnny Londoff's house on the STL County GIS website? His pool is shaped like a Chevy bowtie....problem is, he is still an a$$.

Liberty1:
You need to take everyone's advice and go someplace else otherwise you are just going to be disappointed. If you need some references of places that will be honest with you, let the STL group know. If you can't find something reasonable in the STL area, PM me and I might be able to help you out.

Liberty1 05-06-2009 09:19 PM

Well, I'm going to talk to my dealer tomorrow and find out what's going on; if they are selling my Camaro at 4k over msrp or any amount over msrp I'm going to cancel my order to go to Weber or LouFuz; if they say they won't, I might just order a second camaro from another dealer and see what happens when my car arrives; that way i won't have to wait and order in July.

Primus 05-06-2009 09:28 PM

Weber Chevy is going to auction their showroom V6 off for charity. I'll try to find more info tomorrow.

Show-Me-SS 05-06-2009 10:21 PM

Johnny Londoff told me in Jan they were going to charge $5000 over sticker so I went to Elco in Ballwin. I guess they decided to give everyone a break and only charge $ 4000 over. You know he owns his own building and lot so can beat anyone's price.:paddle: These kind of dealers give GM a bad name. The sad part is someone will probably pay it.

Budweiser 05-06-2009 10:42 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean_W (Post 464216)
I can believe this. They weere my first stoop when ordering. From the way they talked, I saw this coming. I posted them in the price gouging thread last october.

I must of missed it in the price gouging section. I talked to them three differnt times and they always quoted the total price on work bench.... first time I ordered and two changes. I knew better than to actually trust a dealer, but I guess you live and learn.

Pictures of my car for the hour and 10 miles it was mine.... mine until, we went to finalize the deal.

Liberty1 05-07-2009 04:12 PM

So I talked to my dealer today and he said he will talk to the manager, Tim tomorrow morning and I will find out everything tomorrow; btw, the yellow Camaro 1SS was already sold yesterday. So I'll find out more tomorrow...

Sean_W 05-08-2009 06:59 PM

That's the yellow one my brother saw the other day. Maybe he saw you while you were test driving it. Sorry to hear about the raw deal

Budweiser 05-08-2009 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Show-Me-SS (Post 464707)
Johnny Londoff told me in Jan they were going to charge $5000 over sticker so I went to Elco in Ballwin. I guess they decided to give everyone a break and only charge $ 4000 over. You know he owns his own building and lot so can beat anyone's price.:paddle: These kind of dealers give GM a bad name. The sad part is someone will probably pay it.

I didn't even start my truck yet, and my salesman was outside selling it to someone else. Too rub it in my face a little more..... I went their today to get my down payment back.... There's my car!!!! For a split second I thought.... Holy cow!!!! There's my car!!!! My salesman did call me today.... maybe they came to their senses.... NO!!!! It's the same guy driving it that was drooling over it, while I was telling them they promised me MSRP and changed my buyers order after I signed it.

All good now.... went to Elco - 9th out of 17. Let the waiting begin.... AGAIN!!!!

Liberty1 05-09-2009 10:01 AM

Just an update on my situation:

I've working out a deal with the New Car Manger, Tim at Johnny Londoff. I've basically explained to him the situation and he felt that since I wasn't informed properly he would give me a break. So, the deal is, if they honor GMS pricing on my Camaro, they can add the 3,000 dollar mark-up. They said 4k, but I got them to work down to 3k. This would bring the price of the car just at MSRP. Anyway, I should hear by Monday if the deal is approved by the head man.