Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2012 Camaro5 Fest (III) (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   AAC to Present "Best Lighting" Trophies at Camaro5fest (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232558)

AACstyle 06-22-2012 04:37 PM

AAC to Present "Best Lighting" Trophies at Camaro5fest
 
We are currently working with the event staff to coordinate exact details but right now it looks like judging will take place Friday night at the host hotel from 9pm-10pm. All you need to participate is to have your lights on at this time.

Judging Criteria will include: total lighting accessories, execution, and overall "wow" factor.

Staff will come around in the golf cart to judge, if you are not by your Camaro and the owner can not be identified we will use your license plate # to identify your vehicle.

Winners will be announced Saturday during Sponsor Appreciation Hour (Noon on Saturday).

Awards will be given for-

1st Place Best Lighting: Trophy and $100 Gift Certificate

2nd Place Best Lighting: Trophy and $50 Gift Certificate

3rd Place Best Lighting: Trophy and $25 Gift Certificate

--------------------------------------------------
[More Details to Come]

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/...hting_c5f3.jpg

CamaroSkooter 06-22-2012 11:42 PM

Did y'all ever get my PM? :popcorn:

AACstyle 06-23-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter (Post 5175331)
Did y'all ever get my PM? :popcorn:

I do not have a PM from you, did you PM Jonathan perhaps?

~Stacy~ 06-23-2012 01:14 PM

Contest
 
Blake this is OUR contest lol:laugh::happyanim:

CamaroSkooter 06-23-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AACstyle (Post 5176428)
I do not have a PM from you, did you PM Jonathan perhaps?

Hmm...it was to your user name...

AACstyle 07-02-2012 06:30 PM

Best Lighting Trophies have arrived! :)

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/...g_trophies.jpg

Ky.camaro 07-09-2012 10:39 PM

alright aac will you be there with product and doing any installs ,i called your place in metaire ,la. today lady, said you all were not gonna be there

Jonathan@AACstyle.com 07-10-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ky.camaro (Post 5262788)
alright aac will you be there with product and doing any installs ,i called your place in metaire ,la. today lady, said you all were not gonna be there

We will be at C5F3 so don't worry! :thumbsup:

Installs will consist of the following:
-Side Markers
-P13/5202 Plasma Bulbs
-Scanners
-Reverse Lights
-Interior (dome/trunk) and License Plate Bulbs
-Foot Well Kits
-HID
-LED Illuminated Bowties

See you there! :drinking:

The Stig 07-10-2012 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AACstyle (Post 5227024)
Best Lighting Trophies have arrived! :)

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/...g_trophies.jpg

Those are really big trophies. Looks like I'll have to start making room on the mantel :D

MARINE1991 07-10-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ky.camaro (Post 5262788)
alright aac will you be there with product and doing any installs ,i called your place in metaire ,la. today lady, said you all were not gonna be there

They will be there, expect long lines last year.. :thumbup::w00t: sweet trophies :thumbup::w00t:

AACstyle 07-10-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARINE1991 (Post 5264305)
They will be there, expect long lines last year.. :thumbup::w00t: sweet trophies :thumbup::w00t:

Yes, the lines are long so if you know what you want you can pre-order from us and get the discounted price for the product and installation and since you pre-paid the wait is much shorter and you can get back to enjoying the fest! :thumbup:

MARINE1991 07-10-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AACstyle (Post 5264409)
Yes, the lines are long so if you know what you want you can pre-order from us and get the discounted price for the product and installation and since you pre-paid the wait is much shorter and you can get back to enjoying the fest! :thumbup:

:word:

Ky.camaro 07-10-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AACstyle (Post 5264409)
Yes, the lines are long so if you know what you want you can pre-order from us and get the discounted price for the product and installation and since you pre-paid the wait is much shorter and you can get back to enjoying the fest! :thumbup:

i do want product and some install give me contact info so i can pre order :thumbup::rules:

Jonathan@AACstyle.com 07-11-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ky.camaro (Post 5268703)
i do want product and some install give me contact info so i can pre order :thumbup::rules:

Please feel free to PM me what you would like to purchase and I will be happy to take your pre-order. :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.