Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   California Meets and Events (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   NorCal Wrench day 10/23/10 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110997)

Mindz 10-15-2010 12:22 AM

NorCal Wrench day 10/23/10

One of the locals has offered up his house for a wrench day. If you have any DIY mods that you want/need help with, here's the day to do it. Bring your mods, knowledge and sense of humor. Lend a hand, get some help, enjoy some bbq possibly and hang out with your fellow NorCal C5 family. I'm installing my footwell lighting and some other lighting accessories, and may even have my new wheels. :chevy:

Plan is to meet at Santana Row (or barista beforehand??) and then all cruise over to Redemptions house. We need to know how many people plan to show up as he has parking permits for his street.

I MIGHT be able to secure an actual shop with some lifts, but for now, plan is to have this at Redemptions house. :headbang:

Meet at the Santana Row Parking lot (10 AM)

Thanks Jason!

mods to take care of (in no order):

Mindz:
AAC footwell lighting
AAC concept side marker lights
AAC P13w bulbs

WiccaJew 10-15-2010 12:27 AM

I'm down, I need to learn how to detail my car :)
I might buy some adam's detail this next week.
Oh and I want to do a mailslot light. You think i can buy that anywhere local and cheap haha.

Mindz 10-15-2010 12:44 AM

order it from AAC, I think they have one. shipping is super fast.

WiccaJew 10-15-2010 12:46 AM

Nice ill look into it :)

Redemption 10-15-2010 01:05 AM

Hey all,

I've got just about anything you could need tool wise. Just got some new air tools today!!

Ive got a long, narrow driveway. Room for 1 in the garage, with working room all the around. Carpet on the floor! More soft pads for driveway work.

1 space behind, great for any work, and detailing. Hose back here, and one out front.

Then the rest of the driveway is more suited for parking (3 should fit fine). But work can be done out here too!

I have 2 guest parking permits for the street, as it it a "residential permit" area of San Jose. I can ask my neighbors to borrow their permits if we need them.

Beer fridge in the garage, BBQ/chairs out back. 7-11 a block away, not too far from auto parts stores.

Speak up about what projects you need and we can make sure we have all the right supplies!

Jason

Redemption 10-15-2010 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccaJew (Post 2443726)
I'm down, I need to learn how to detail my car :)
I might buy some adam's detail this next week.
Oh and I want to do a mailslot light. You think i can buy that anywhere local and cheap haha.

You won't regret the Adams! I love this stuff!

I might start the full exterior work on my wifes car this day. I think I can sneak hers onto the back lawn and keep the rest of the work area clear! :D

Jason

WiccaJew 10-15-2010 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redemption (Post 2443785)
Hey all,

I've got just about anything you could need tool wise. Just got some new air tools today!!

Ive got a long, narrow driveway. Room for 1 in the garage, with working room all the around. Carpet on the floor! More soft pads for driveway work.

1 space behind, great for any work, and detailing. Hose back here, and one out front.

Then the rest of the driveway is more suited for parking (3 should fit fine). But work can be done out here too!

I have 2 guest parking permits for the street, as it it a "residential permit" area of San Jose. I can ask my neighbors to borrow their permits if we need them.

Beer fridge in the garage, BBQ/chairs out back. 7-11 a block away, not too far from auto parts stores.

Speak up about what projects you need and we can make sure we have all the right supplies!

Jason

Nice Jason! :)
Thanks!

gabraddock 10-15-2010 03:22 AM

Damn. Can't make it. I will be in Vegas.

Mindz 10-18-2010 12:04 PM

bumping for people in case they missed it.

ddavis 10-18-2010 05:27 PM

Sounds good, i should be in. I still got a few things laying around I never put on I could bring along. A driveshaft loop, replacement barton shifter (since my current one is having some rattles), and a catch can.

Redemption 10-18-2010 05:31 PM

Guys,

Looks like there is a small chance of rain on Saturday, which doesnt bother me at all!

I do have a couple of easy-ups to use as well.

Looks like I wont be doing any detailing anytime soon! =)

J

WiccaJew 10-18-2010 05:35 PM

Dammit if their is rain I will not detail either lol

Redemption 10-18-2010 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccaJew (Post 2456228)
Dammit if their is rain I will not detail either lol

We can drink the beer!

Mindz 10-18-2010 05:41 PM

I'm not detailing until next Friday right before I leave.