Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Florida (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   Camaro 5 Muscle SoFla Original (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241447)

Camaro 5 Muscle___C5M___ 08-03-2012 12:21 AM

Camaro 5 Muscle SoFla Original

1 Attachment(s)
Camaro 5 Muscle Originals

Welcome

BRINGING PEOPLE AND CAMARO’S TOGETHER…

Camaro 5 Muscle is an prestigious club in South Florida for 5th Generation Camaro enthusiasts. Our union stems from our passion of Camaros. Although we love our cars to go fast and look forward to track events and winning car show awards, that’s not all what we’re all about. What we are about is helping each other enjoy the love of our cars and having a good time with our friends.

OUR PRIMARY ACTIVITIES

The Club’s regular activities fall into several main areas: monthly club nights, social outings in representation of our club, instructional events and competitive motorsport.

Monthly Club Events: We hold regular club nights at different locations, where we meet and greet new prospective members from Miami through Fort Lauderdale. We attend local, state, national events where we encourage our members to participate.

Social Outings: Our activities range from motorcade runs, attending various large car events and other car shows. MOST OF ALL, we have fun, enjoy each other’s company and learn from our individual experiences with our cars.

We invite you to visit our Facebook Page “Camaro 5 Muscle” and our site at www.camaro5muscle.com. If you would like to more information you can contact us at info@camaro5muscle.com

Member List:

ANGEL– Miami - (V8)
A J – (V6)
ALAN – 45TH– AVENTURA (V8)
ANDREW – Miramar (V8)
ANDY– Miami (V8)
ANTHONY– Miami (V6)
CHRIS– Plantation (V8)
DANI - Miami (V6)
EUSEBIO - Miami (V8)
FRANCISCO - Miami (V6)
FRANK - Miami (V6)
GEORGE - Miami (V8)
HUMBERTO – Miramar (V8)
JERRY– BOCA (V8)
JODY – Plantation (V8)
KENNY – 2SS 45TH (V8)
MIKE - Miami (V6)
MIKE – Miramar (V8)
MAIKOL - Miami (V6)
PANDA – Miami (V6)
PETER– Pembroke Pines (V8)
ROBERT – Homestead (V8)
SERGIO - Miami (V6)
TOBY - Plantation (V6)
HECTOR - Miami (V8)
WILL - Miami (V8)
RON - Miami (V8)

Outlaw_Nation 08-03-2012 12:24 AM

Great Meet up tonight! :thumbsup: cant wait for the next one!

copper98 08-03-2012 12:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Outlaw_Nation (Post 5385997)
Great Meet up tonight! :thumbsup: cant wait for the next one!

Man your quick - your the first post on the thread! It was great seeing everyone tonight:w00t:

Outlaw_Nation 08-03-2012 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copper98 (Post 5386014)
Man your quick - your the first post on the thread! It was great seeing everyone tonight:w00t:

hey! i stay lurking O.O hahah. but it was an great time! :thumbsup:

hopefully i can make it to Sunday!

haha me and mike had a little..."pull over" with my lights oh the joy! we will talk about that later!

LOVE THE STRIPES UGHHHH! I WANT CARBON FIBER!

copper98 08-03-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outlaw_Nation (Post 5386038)
hey! i stay lurking O.O hahah. but it was an great time! :thumbsup:

hopefully i can make it to Sunday!

haha me and mike had a little..."pull over" with my lights oh the joy! we will talk about that later!

LOVE THE STRIPES UGHHHH! I WANT CARBON FIBER!

Pull over:popcorn: LOL... Hope you able to make it on sunday!!! My eyes where crossing as I was writing the intro for this thread.

Outlaw_Nation 08-03-2012 12:57 AM

its straight! anything we will fix it later! i was installing my LED Front turning lights at 12 midnight! hahaha! yeah we almost pulled over some car on the highway hahaha. too damn funny!

STUGGOTS 08-03-2012 08:34 AM

Tony Romas Meet

Guys like always had a great time hanging out and meeting our new members and future prospects.Ill uploads some pic in a little while:headbang:

Agarc 08-03-2012 08:47 AM

man that little grey car is sexy whos is that lol

Outlaw_Nation 08-03-2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STUGGOTS (Post 5386604)
Guys like always had a great time hanging out and meeting our new members and future prospects.Ill uploads some pic in a little while:headbang:

Indeed!! i had to update my profile a little! haha:happyanim: :happyanim: :headbang: :headbang:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agarc (Post 5386643)

nice meeting you agarc! your car looks DOPE! i loved that front lip man! so clean and fresh! and those rims! :drool: ihy! i want rims =/

Agarc 08-03-2012 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outlaw_Nation (Post 5386651)
Indeed!! i had to update my profile a little! haha:happyanim: :happyanim: :headbang: :headbang:

nice meeting you agarc! your car looks DOPE! i loved that front lip man! so clean and fresh! and those rims! :drool: ihy! i want rims =/

lol thanks good meeting you to

copper98 08-03-2012 08:52 AM

8 Attachment(s)
Here are some of yesterdays pics to bad Jody and Toby weren't able to make it this time.

STUGGOTS 08-03-2012 09:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Agarc (Post 5386643)

Anthony is was really good meeting you last night. Your ride is sick and the rims are badass.One more pic for you.

Agarc 08-03-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STUGGOTS (Post 5386714)
Anthony is was really good meeting you last night. Your ride is sick and the rims are badass.One more pic for you.

thanks it was good meeting you to i had a good time

STUGGOTS 08-03-2012 10:22 AM

PICS

5 Attachment(s)
BROTHERHOOD!!!!!!

:bow::respekt::headbang: