Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Blue Beast supercharged v6 build [COTW 2/18/13] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269358)

IBM camaro 01-05-2013 10:58 PM

Blue Beast supercharged v6 build [COTW 2/18/13]

Well its been over a year since I got this car and the modding has been crazy Ive gotten to the point where Im ready to start my build thread up again on this new account. I am 11 Camaro IBM for those who know that account, but I have decided to make this my new permnant one. I wanna say this has been a blast modding a I have learned so much about cars because of Blue. I am now about 15,000.00 deep in this car here is a list of the current modifications by list. Please keep in mind that this started as an LS.

Exterior mods
OEM ZL1 front fascia
OEM high wing spoiler
OEM ZL1 side skirts
AAC RGB halos
AAC LED fog lights
AAC RGB fog light halos
AAC 2.0 RGB Scanner
AAC LED side markers
Morimoto projector retrofit 5000k HID
LLT emblems
Painted taillight bezels
Sequential taillights
ZL1 grill
IBM painted Chevy emblem
Gloss black wheel locks
Hex vents IBM/ gloss black
RS taillights
IBM Painted roof molding
IBM Painted calipers
IBM fuse box
IBM/gloss black Engine cover
flashtech led tailights
Giovanni kilis 20" matte black
Custom made carbon fiber T3 stripes
Custom made carbon fiber blackout bar
Custom made carbon fiber underhood fire cover
remote start
Window tint

Interior mods
Katzkin pacific blue perforated leather
seats with contrast pearl stitch
Leather console side panels
Leather armrests
Leather center console
Leather door panels
Leather dash strip
Leather steering wheel
Leather shifter
IBM Painted steering wheel trim
IMB Painted gauges
IBM painted center console trim
AAC led dome light (aqua)

Engine/ suspension mods.
Vararam Intake system
Vmax ported throttle body
Mace ported intake manifold
Trifecta tuned
93 Octane only
RX intake manifold isolator
Flowmaster axle back exhaust
SS sway bars/end links
Eibach 1" drop springs in the front
Eibach 1.3" drop springs in the rear
OBX longtube headers
Cat-delete
Magnaflow resonated X-pipe
Trifecta agressive ghost cam

These pictures are the evolution of blue Entity from her last photoshoot to the new wheels today

mr_honez 01-05-2013 11:15 PM

Now all you need are pics lol.:needpics:

IBM camaro 01-05-2013 11:26 PM

lol they are up now if you wanna check back I was uploading

mr_honez 01-06-2013 01:18 AM

Looks GREAT!!:thumbup:

IBM camaro 01-06-2013 03:05 AM

thanks :) I just decided on vertical doors and 3d carbon fender vents.

laditee 01-06-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBM camaro (Post 5998227)
thanks :) I just decided on vertical doors and 3d carbon fender vents.

Car looks amazing...luv the color...hood looks real good...very nice:thumbup::w00t::thumbsup:

IBM camaro 01-06-2013 12:41 PM

Thanks laditee I just sold my old wheels and finally it's sunny outside so today will e wash with new pics that I will upload here and in the phot section

Kronix 01-06-2013 02:43 PM

Nice seats, I'm trying to figure out which ones I want, looking to get Ostrich skin ones. Glad you got the Kilis 20", those were my 22" Kilis I sold to Pierre, once you go over 600+RWHP 22s are no good.

Like what you've done :thumbsup:

IBM camaro 01-06-2013 03:30 PM

Thanks man and yeh weight really kills performance. I love custom interior so if you get that done post it up!!

BLU DUCE 01-06-2013 04:58 PM

Well needless to say I'm partial to IBM. I have one of the early 2011,got mine in June 2010. With the care of mods and love you have put in this car is unbeliavble. I read your whole build & and looked at all pics. As far as money goes I feel your pain for empty pockets Been there done that and still doing it. Click on my sig. it will take you too the build. If you don't get up for COTW it shouldn't take long before you do.

IBM camaro 01-06-2013 07:20 PM

Thank you very much spike for those very kind words Im glad that my effort can be seen in my car and the work pays off. Your car is amzing as well I hope to be up there with you one day COTW

IBM camaro 01-06-2013 07:28 PM

Today was such a nice day I am still recoverying from surgery but I still had the will to get up and take some pics heres the parking lot shoot. well the best ones.

Kronix 01-06-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBM camaro (Post 5999963)
Thanks man and yeh weight really kills performance. I love custom interior so if you get that done post it up!!

Those Kilis are a heavy wheel, especially the 22", I dropped close to 100lbs by going with the 20" Nurburgrings.

So can you tell me about the Katzin interior. Do you just remove the standard coverings and work the new one on? Did you do it or have a shop do it? I know there's plenty of interior shops here in LA, I see them everywhere, just wanted to know if you did the seats and the difficulty level. How come you didn't do the headrests?

I guess you haven't seen my build thread, everything gets posted up, 100s of pics LOL! Just click my sig. I think you'll be impressed.

EDIT: Excuse my ignorance, but what is LLT?

Baldman 01-06-2013 07:31 PM

Looks great.:bow: Put your Camaro in for COTW.:thumbup: One suggestion get better pictures taken not that the ones you've got here are that bad.;) Good luck.:happyanim: