Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Intro myself............. (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155285)

wileecoyote 06-27-2011 07:32 PM

Intro myself.............

Hello all. Wanted to introduce myself. Been lurking about here for a few weeks and figured its time. My name is Matt, I work/live in NW Indiana and own a 2011 LS. Yeah, V6 so all you haters can stop at the gas pump while I cruise on by. I love the car and have been eyeing improvements every day and have found this forum very helpful. Its great to know that there are others that share the Camaro bug. Ive had three and have loved them all. Shouldve kept the 68 but duty to country called. Id love to meet up with any and all owners in the local so, if your about and have shows or whatever going on, hit me up. Thankyou much. Be good, do burnouts.

sasquash1984 06-27-2011 07:33 PM

Haters gonna hate don't let them get to ya

The Stig 06-27-2011 07:34 PM

Welcome to Camaro5, now about your camaro :needpics:

Overflow 06-27-2011 07:34 PM

Welcome to the forums! Team LLT is growing by the second. :sm0:

Purdue2011SS 06-27-2011 07:37 PM

i'm in portage, IN...where abouts up here are you?

Schmidty 06-27-2011 07:40 PM

Welcome! Now lets see some pics!

And thanks for your service to our country bro!

Brunoz 06-27-2011 07:41 PM

Welcome!

scottw 06-27-2011 07:41 PM

Welcome aboard!:w00t:

5thGenOwner 06-27-2011 07:42 PM

Welcome! :emoticon5:

This forum is great... I've never owned a vehicle which had it's own website and thousands of people to answer any and every questions I have. Not to mention the builders themselves are on here as well as the Fbodfather himself!

I woulda gone with the LS if I didn't have the cash for the SS. It's well worth the $22k+. Congrats on yours... and lets see some pics of it!!! :thumbup:

Sir Nuke 06-27-2011 07:43 PM

Matt, CONGRATS and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's and wive's here don't care....and take it easy.

http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/a.../NewFridge.jpg

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!

wileecoyote 06-27-2011 07:45 PM

Thankyou all. Currently dont have pics but will make it a point this weekend. Purdue: just bought a place in Munster. I may have seen you strutting around on RT30? I work over at Arcelor Mittal Steel in East Chi.

Purdue2011SS 06-27-2011 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wileecoyote (Post 3393841)
Thankyou all. Currently dont have pics but will make it a point this weekend. Purdue: just bought a place in Munster. I may have seen you strutting around on RT30? I work over at Arcelor Mittal Steel in East Chi.

might have been...i work at the giant BP oil refinery right next to the steel mill :thumbup:

i can guarantee it's the only orange w/ white stripes rolling around Gary :bellyroll:

angie7 06-27-2011 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wileecoyote (Post 3393768)
Hello all. Wanted to introduce myself. Been lurking about here for a few weeks and figured its time. My name is Matt, I work/live in NW Indiana and own a 2011 LS. Yeah, V6 so all you haters can stop at the gas pump while I cruise on by. I love the car and have been eyeing improvements every day and have found this forum very helpful. Its great to know that there are others that share the Camaro bug. Ive had three and have loved them all. Shouldve kept the 68 but duty to country called. Id love to meet up with any and all owners in the local so, if your about and have shows or whatever going on, hit me up. Thankyou much. Be good, do burnouts.

First welcome to c5!! Another Indiana boy :) I'm from southern Indiana, moved to Floriduh a year ago and moving back to Indiana in a month!!! Cant wait to get back!!!

And thank you for ur service! You guys are truly heroes!! :bow:

Now on with pics of ur new ride :D

Bonemaro 06-27-2011 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stieger (Post 3393781)
Welcome to Camaro5, now about your camaro :needpics:

Welcome to the forums!