Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - NY / NJ / PA (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Official UpstateC5 Thread (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94769)

paigeg 07-18-2010 02:53 PM

Hi!

:headbang: Thanks for the signpost, wickedwil. Love to join the crown. Sylvan beach is a bit of a haul for us, but I'm hoping we can either get out there some time, or meet somewhere here in the Capital area. I'm in Guilderland, outside Albany.
You locals - wave at me as you hit the Northway. On weekdays you can't miss my Sick Puppy parked in the Executive Park lot. :D

3CamarosOnHand 07-18-2010 08:12 PM

welcome paige we will get together down this way sometime:thumbup:

3CamarosOnHand 07-19-2010 05:56 PM

Bbardo welcome to the club, hope to meet soon . Just a reminder that We are a family group so if anyone has children bring them along . my 10 yr old daughter goes to just about every show with us ,so she needs friends so she will leave us alone :sm0: see you soon

bdstealth 07-20-2010 10:02 AM

Wax on Wax off :chevy:,is it Thursday yet:popcorn:

daphatgrant 07-20-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdstealth (Post 2120319)

Almost :D

bbardo 07-20-2010 12:14 PM

Thanks, and hope to meet some of you Thursday !

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand (Post 2117682)
Bbardo welcome to the club, hope to meet soon . Just a reminder that We are a family group so if anyone has children bring them along . my 10 yr old daughter goes to just about every show with us ,so she needs friends so she will leave us alone :sm0: see you soon

3CamarosOnHand 07-20-2010 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdstealth (Post 2120319)

is your father coming mighty grasshopper
:sm0:

GoingGrey 07-20-2010 07:33 PM

As the sun sets in the west we all anticapate a good turnout Thursday evening. A need for speed....VCD
I hope to make it...

daphatgrant 07-20-2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoingGrey (Post 2122272)
As the sun sets in the west we all anticapate a good turnout Thursday evening. A need for speed....VCD
I hope to make it...

Awesome and congrats on your first post :w00t:.

3CamarosOnHand 07-20-2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoingGrey (Post 2122272)
I hope to make it...

You better be ready or ill come and get youand you will ride in the back seat haha besides you have to come we are having cake

Did we hit ten cars yet Tony will be meeting us there hes coming up the back way told him we would be at the beach about 630 save us some room

bdstealth 07-21-2010 03:08 PM

I do believe he is coming Thursday.With his 2011 IBM 1SS/RS:chevy:
Quick question is anyone bringing food or I am the only buying food there?

ZED SLED 07-21-2010 03:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
There was some discussion of a picnic deal after the last time but not sure how to assign things. I drive past the Colonel on the way out of town so I could stop and grab a bucket. Or if they sell stuff at the park that works for me too. We need a cruise director-Julie-bottom left

3CamarosOnHand 07-21-2010 03:58 PM

its BYOB AND FOOD BOYS you need to read and pay attention hahaha its on the front page .

3CamarosOnHand 07-21-2010 04:10 PM

Mark Clark: AKA Pres

No (says Lesleigh)....I will NOT be Julie your cruise director :laugh::laugh:.....you might ask your "old ball and chain" Mark maybe she may want to be our cruise director....LOL!!!!:yikes:

Also, if you want to be president you may want to read the welcome section for our club....just a thought....LOL :rolleyes:

speedster 07-21-2010 04:18 PM

Best of Luck in your get together at Sylvan Beach. Your area is one of my old stomping grounds. Used to race at ESTA Safety Park in Cicero all the time. Up in 1000 Islands right now, but don't have the SST Camaro available yet.

Hope you all have a blast. Looks like the weather is going to better tomorrow than today... :thumbsup:

ZED SLED 07-21-2010 04:56 PM

I read that as BYOB and Food, not BYOB and BYOF. Next thing it will be Bring Your Own Camaro Haha! As for cruise director, she doesn't want that any more than I want to be pres. Besides, Andy and Josh started this. We'll call for volunteers and everyone can take a step backwards! See you tomorrow.

PS-I can still stop at the colonel!

3CamarosOnHand 07-21-2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 2125896)
Best of Luck in your get together at Sylvan Beach. Your area is one of my old stomping grounds. Used to race at ESTA Safety Park in Cicero all the time. Up in 1000 Islands right now, but don't have the SST Camaro available yet.

Hope you all have a blast. Looks like the weather is going to better tomorrow than today... :thumbsup:

speedster stop in if you have time we will welcome you anyway:thumbsup: