Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photoshops / Renderings Forum (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   New Camaro photoshop with beefier front end, drop and smoked wheels (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342)

Tran 11-14-2006 07:47 AM

New Camaro photoshop with beefier front end, drop and smoked wheels

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a beefier looking front end (maybe a bit too mustang looking), lowering and smoked wheels. Try driving over bumps tho :D

BlacLac02 11-14-2006 10:15 AM

im defiantely feeling that. see if you can make it in black with those smoked wheels

LowRider 11-14-2006 10:26 AM

Ya I love it being lowered like that But I would prefer Black w/silver stripes and chrome rims and a tear drop hood"the SS hood". Can you do that?

TAG UR IT 11-14-2006 12:43 PM

Looks very nice....and looks like I will never be driving it into any supermarket parking lot again....ugh.

BlacLac02 11-14-2006 12:49 PM

obviosuly you guys have never drove a lowered car before. its not really that bad. my trans am was lowered 3 inches and it wasnt even really that low but the reason it scraped sometimes was because the front end was so far away from the front wheels. going into a lot or drive way strait on wasnt happening but if you took it at an angle (which most people do when pulling in somewhere anyways) it wasnt bad at all. you just get used to driving it lowered and your not as cautious, after a while driving like that just becomes a habit

TAG UR IT 11-14-2006 12:58 PM

As for me, you are correct. I've never driven a lowered car before. Mine's not lowered and I take everything at an angle already. I've had the front facia on my first Camaro cracked from a curb and it scrapes on a rare occasion. Just because of that, I take just about everything at an angle. I'm used to it but would still be weary of lowering mine a couple inches. I don't know. I'd thought about it. I'd probably do it. Looks cool.

BlacLac02 11-14-2006 01:56 PM

i used eibach lowering springs on mine and it not only gave it a sweet look but it handled amazingly. after seein alot of cars with air ride technology air bags on it and all the good feedback from it , i think id put there air kit on the camaro if they made a kit for it. its not like traditional air bags that are wobbly like a caddilac but its actually a tight ride and you can control the hight. at least if you did air bags you could adjust it if you got into a tight spot on a curb

BlacLac02 11-14-2006 01:56 PM

hey tran, hows that black camaro with the smoked wheels coming along?

SSFreak11 11-14-2006 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlacLac02 (Post 3038)
im defiantely feeling that. see if you can make it in black with those smoked wheels

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=3061#post3061
Go to this thread, I posted three different versions of this pic. Black, black/silver stripes, black/red stripes. That should just about cover all the requests from this thread...sorry I got a little lazy and didn't feel like making up another post for this thread. Hope you all like 'em :thumbsup:

SSFreak11 11-14-2006 06:46 PM

3 Attachment(s)
OK, I decided to post them here anyways...:bonk:

Travis 11-14-2006 11:13 PM

Can anybody photoshop that in white, same wheels though?

SSFreak11 11-14-2006 11:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis (Post 3064)
Can anybody photoshop that in white, same wheels though?

TAG UR IT 11-14-2006 11:48 PM

That's some pretty good work. My wife says she wants the black one w/ silver stripes. She said, "Oh yeah. I like that one. I like that one a lot." Hehe...that's about the most I can get outta her on the Camaro.

SSFreak11 11-15-2006 02:29 AM

Well that's a lot better than her turning her nose up at it...:thumbup: