Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Texas (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   East Texas Meet (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48156)

cstproductions 10-20-2009 04:32 PM

Okay, chrisgalles suggested the parking lot at target and kohls and that sounds good to me, right down the street from my house

tlc9193 10-20-2009 05:10 PM

from louisiana but working in texas(channelview area) and would love to ride with the camaro brotherhood. please give addresses so i can plug into my gps. thanks

chrisgalles 10-20-2009 05:48 PM

How about Saturday, November 7th, at 3PM at the Kohls Parking lot on HWY 259 (North of Loop 281).

Address for you guys who don't know the area:
Longview
3096 North Eastman Rd., Suite 100
Longview, TX 75605

We can do a lil meet and greet...take some pics of our cars... shoot the bull. Go for a cruise out in the country. I'll try and see what I can come up with as far as a nice scenic drive with plenty of curves. If any of you guys have any suggestions, feel free to post 'em here. Then we can make a little drive through town and show off our cars to the Longview crowd :thumbup: Then after that maybe we can grab some grub at BWW.

What do y'all think?

FEVER 10-20-2009 06:59 PM

Sounds good to me. If you want to do some scouting on the route this weekend give me a call and we can do a pre-run. I think 450 north of Hallsville has turns on it. Mapquest would be a useful tool for this.

cstproductions 10-20-2009 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisgalles (Post 1068395)
How about Saturday, November 7th, at 3PM at the Kohls Parking lot on HWY 259 (North of Loop 281).

Address for you guys who don't know the area:
Longview
3096 North Eastman Rd., Suite 100
Longview, TX 75605

We can do a lil meet and greet...take some pics of our cars... shoot the bull. Go for a cruise out in the country. I'll try and see what I can come up with as far as a nice scenic drive with plenty of curves. If any of you guys have any suggestions, feel free to post 'em here. Then we can make a little drive through town and show off our cars to the Longview crowd :thumbup: Then after that maybe we can grab some grub at BWW.

What do y'all think?

That sounds like a perfect plan to me, we just need to find a place to drive. Its going to be really cool when longview sees a line of camaros, it will be awesome to see their reactions. Im looking forward to it

FEVER 10-20-2009 07:31 PM

Hey CST did you get your new ride?

cstproductions 10-20-2009 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FEVER (Post 1068966)
Hey CST did you get your new ride?

Sadly not yet, its at the railyard in a city in Louisiana. Im hoping the truck will pick it up soon and it will be here tomorrow!

FEVER 10-20-2009 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cstproductions (Post 1069039)
Sadly not yet, its at the railyard in a city in Louisiana. Im hoping the truck will pick it up soon and it will be here tomorrow!

It's tough being so close yet so far. hang in there it's well worth the wait.

chrisgalles 10-20-2009 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cstproductions (Post 1069039)

You should drive to Shreveport to the railyard and yell at them to deliver ur car. I did and got mine the next day :w00t:

chrisgalles 10-20-2009 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FEVER (Post 1068763)
Sounds good to me. If you want to do some scouting on the route this weekend give me a call and we can do a pre-run. I think 450 north of Hallsville has turns on it. Mapquest would be a useful tool for this.

I'm heading to Dallas this weekend for my bday. Would the following weekend work?

cstproductions 10-20-2009 10:11 PM

Im trying to hang in there! If it doesnt get here tomorrow then I think im gonna drive to the railyard and tell them to! When I call CSX it doesnt say its in shreveport... it says its in some city called "racer, rasher, rashier," I cant really make out the voice

chrisgalles 10-20-2009 10:23 PM

I can't remember where it said that mine was at but I know it didn't say Shreveport. It said it arrived at it's destination in somewhere, la. So I bet urs is in Shreveport sitting over there across from the GM Plant on Industrial Loop. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day for ya. Congrats! It's a really badass feeling seeing urs for the very first time! :w00t:

wullger 10-21-2009 12:53 AM

If you're in Tyler sometime (or we figure out a Longview meet), I'll have to get a picture of your car next to mine. It'll be a cool little brother/big brother pic of the V6 and the V8 :)

FEVER 10-21-2009 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisgalles (Post 1069649)
I'm heading to Dallas this weekend for my bday. Would the following weekend work?

Anytime works for me, I try to keep my schedule very flexible.:thumbsup: