Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   2013 Camaro 2LT - First Mod :) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292388)

jessicamariella 04-29-2013 06:55 PM

2013 Camaro 2LT - First Mod :)

5 Attachment(s)
Feels so exciting to start my Member Car Journal... :)

Today I had my first mod - 5% tint on my windows. I'm very pleased with how they turned out, and I think just that small addition makes my car look so much nicer! With that being said, the "mod bug" is officially alive and well! I can't wait to mod something else! (As soon as my house stops taking all my money!!)

Attached are some impromptu photos taken at Memorial Lake at Fort Indiantown Gap, Pa. It was raining today, otherwise I would have taken better photos!!

SUKXOST 04-29-2013 07:05 PM

^ forget the car.....looks like I need to take a trip to PA. wink

camaro2lt 04-29-2013 07:12 PM

car looks great! Where did you have it tinted?

ReoRockStar 04-29-2013 07:15 PM

Looks great!!

~{Eat,Sleep,Drive}~

kevin1106 04-29-2013 07:18 PM

What's the tint law in PA? Hope they are not like MD.... Had my windows tinted for 1 day @ 20% and got a repair order.... Got lucky and got it signed off by a state trooper.... Never had another problem.... But 5% I'd be asking for it.

jessicamariella 04-29-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUKXOST (Post 6484785)
^ forget the car.....looks like I need to take a trip to PA. wink

Yea, Memorial Lake is beautiful. Worth the trip. ;-) Wink. hehe

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaro2lt (Post 6484816)
car looks great! Where did you have it tinted?

Had it done in Jonestown, Pa - Interstate Auto & truck - http://www.interstateautoandtruck.com/ Two friends recommended him. Great price. Perfectionist.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReoRockStar (Post 6484825)
Looks great!!

~{Eat,Sleep,Drive}~

Thank you! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevin1106 (Post 6484836)
What's the tint law in PA? Hope they are not like MD.... Had my windows tinted for 1 day @ 20% and got a repair order.... Got lucky and got it signed off by a state trooper.... Never had another problem.... But 5% I'd be asking for it.

I googled and it says Pa is 70%. Hmm, 5% is close, right....? I drove by 6 cops today, thinking to myself I better not get pulled over because I wasnt wearing anything that showed my cleavage. :)

kold 04-29-2013 10:39 PM

nice car, great color!!! any other mods planned?

kjkjr27 04-29-2013 11:08 PM

Nice looks good! This is how it starts.

jessicamariella 04-30-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kold (Post 6485734)
nice car, great color!!! any other mods planned?

I have a huge list. If my wallet was as big as my list, things would be much better. Until I learn more about modding my car, I'll probably stick to cosmetic enhancements like messing with the interior lighting, blackout kit, or something simple.

Down the road, I'd like to add some more horses (why buy the V6 then, right...?). I definitely want to throw on a new exhaust so he sounds mean. There's just so much out there and I am overwhelmed at all the possibilities.........

jessicamariella 04-30-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjkjr27 (Post 6485856)
Nice looks good! This is how it starts.

Thanks :) And yes! Too many things to do... not enough paychecks in a month!

RoadMonkey 04-30-2013 04:15 PM

looking good! Let the excitement continue ... :thumbsup:

kold 04-30-2013 04:48 PM

yeah this was my first car that i have ever done any actual work to and i have to say its def a learning experience and at times your going to just want to pull your hair out and give up but when its done its so worth it lol. Yeah budgeting sucks but o wells not all of us have endless amount of $$$ to drop it a car.My build has been going slow but its coming along good i think and the best part about these cars is that you dont even have to do to much to them to make them look amazing not that they arent already lol. Looking forward to seeing the car transform more, and theres plenty of performance mods u can do to these v6 camaros that make them way better then factory specs. Just the fact that people have 400RWHP v6's is amazing!!!

jessicamariella 05-01-2013 09:06 AM

Thanks for the thumbs up and kind words. More to come soon! :)

Agreed. I think my car already looks amazing. It drives amazing. I don't regret getting a V6, as it fits me where I am in my life right now.

I just want to make sure that any mod I do it is done right, even if it means paying a little extra to have someone help me or do it for me.

I'm almost done fixing everything in my house. I had a brand new furnace installed in my house. They had the water set to 200 degrees and it kind of ruined a lot of stuff in my house. Fun times. So, while I'm waiting for the cash flow to catch up I guess I'll prioritize my mod wish list! ;-)

Hitman84 05-01-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessicamariella (Post 6488499)
Thanks :) And yes! Too many things to do... not enough paychecks in a month!

I hear that 1000%
love the hockey stripes.