Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2011 Camaro5 Fest (II) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Transporting your car to the fest. (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131394)

Mindz 02-24-2011 10:04 PM

Transporting your car to the fest.

JP Logistics is the transport company of choice for Camaro5Fest II.

They're currently setting up special pricing for us Fest goers who either don't want to drive all the way to the fest, or who have garage queens who want to travel in comfort/style and without danger of road debris/rock chips.

George has asked me to set up this thread to see how many people are considering shipping their car to the fest.

For more information on the company, their website is...www.jplogistics.net

Please sign up below if you would like to ship your car to or from the fest.

Vendors, this means you too if you want your cars shipped while you fly out to set up your booths. :thumbsup:

alfie43 02-24-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindz (Post 2885285)
JP Logistics is the transport company of choice for Camaro5Fest II.

They're currently setting up special pricing for us Fest goers who either don't want to drive all the way to the fest, or who have garage queens who want to travel in comfort/style and without danger of road debris/rock chips.

George has asked me to set up this thread to see how many people are considering shipping their car to the fest.

For more information on the company, their website is...www.jplogistics.net

Please sign up below if you would like to ship your car to or from the fest.

Vendors, this means you too if you want your cars shipped while you fly out to set up your booths. :thumbsup:

I am very interested. I am not a vendor, but I would fly in and fly back.

This would be the only way I could attend, but it depends on cost. I need pricing for round trip transport from Metro-Detroit to "Zona".
Alfie

Mindz 02-24-2011 10:23 PM

Prices should be out soon. I'm trying to get everyone interested to post here asap so we can get a rough head count asap and they can give us their best pricing.

Hope to see you at the fest Alfie. :thumbsup:

Camaro54 02-24-2011 10:25 PM

I would be interested also. I was not planning on going since I live in KY and that is just too far to drive for me with a limited time off from work. If the cost of transporting is in my range I will reconsider.

orange-prince 02-24-2011 10:50 PM

i wish that i could come to the US and be at the fest with my camaro
but maybe i can come next year and pay a lot for shipping my car from the middle east
but it's worth it to meet most of you camaro5 members

SUX2BU 02-24-2011 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orange-prince (Post 2885518)
i wish that i could come to the US and be at the fest with my camaro
but maybe i can come next year and pay a lot for shipping my car from the middle east
but it's worth it to meet most of you camaro5 members

I wonder how crazy expensive that would be.

GTAHVIT 02-25-2011 12:54 AM

Bump!

orange-prince 02-25-2011 01:16 AM

maybe around 5k

mws444 02-25-2011 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orange-prince (Post 2885935)
maybe around 5k

About right for a 20' container, just use extra staps! Figure on about 30 days to Houston or east coast.:D

I think this would put you in the top spot for distance traveled award.:sm0:

LWM 02-25-2011 07:41 AM

I would be interested in a quote for Arizona to Northern Virginia (Return)...Thank you.

ripcard 02-25-2011 08:16 AM

Probably only a US thing, right? Our group, four Camaros so far, were talking about transporting for the return leg.:iono: Wouldn't want to miss the caravaning on the way down, so one way only.:headbang:

SparksAI 02-25-2011 10:07 AM

I'm still weighing if I want to or not.

I have a lot of booth things that I have to bring so I am driving my truck out there, I would like to bring my car as it is my Demo car, but it is also a GTO and I don't think that would be in the best taste at a Camaro5Fest :chevy:Don't want guys showing up to :paddle::paddle::paddle::paddle:

Mindz 02-25-2011 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ripcard (Post 2886414)
Probably only a US thing, right? Our group, four Camaros so far, were talking about transporting for the return leg.:iono: Wouldn't want to miss the caravaning on the way down, so one way only.:headbang:

JP Logistics is a global company that offers transportation worldwide. Shipping to ontario shouldn't be a problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SparksAI (Post 2886776)
I'm still weighing if I want to or not.

I have a lot of booth things that I have to bring so I am driving my truck out there, I would like to bring my car as it is my Demo car, but it is also a GTO and I don't think that would be in the best taste at a Camaro5Fest :chevy:Don't want guys showing up to :paddle::paddle::paddle::paddle:

GTO's are more than welcome. :thumbsup:

ripcard 02-25-2011 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindz (Post 2886890)
JP Logistics is a global company that offers transportation worldwide. Shipping to ontario shouldn't be a problem.

:w00t: Thanks, I'll bring this to the Ontario group's attention. I understand this is just a feeler being put out to gauge demand but any idea when can we expect to get specifics about cost?